RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   White people and Michael Jackson (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250831)

Tha Q. 06-29-09 09:05 AM

White people and Michael Jackson

I find it funny that dumb ass white boys are the ones making jokes about MJ during such a time...

Makes me wonder...if they are soooo jilted by Jackson...does that imply they may have been molested as kids and find it painful to relive the memory?

hmm...makes me wonder...

Something else on a serious note tho...

Death comes for everybody...you DON'T know when...you DON'T know how...And, don't think for one second that because you're young you have forever...

You don't.

You piss God off enough with these types of jokes and we'll be talking about you in these threads...

Be humble.

Show respect.

You don't have to like MJ...but, why be derogatory during such a time?

Grow up.

La Cosa Nostra 06-29-09 09:32 AM

white people can do whatever the fuck we want...

because were white...

thats just how we roll.

SUPERVILLAIN 06-29-09 09:59 AM

i agree, a level of respect should always be shown for the deceased.

just curious though q...weren't you one of the cats talkin' big shit about o.m.b.'s death when he passed???

s.v.

Phenom-in-all 06-29-09 10:39 AM

another thread where q comes thru generalizing and stereotyping, because he's mad people are generalizing and stereotyping. way to be champ.

M&rk 06-29-09 10:58 AM

^^^ haha, i was tryin to word that correctly. good call

_Talksic_ 06-29-09 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
You piss God off enough with these types of jokes and we'll be talking about you in these threads...

you piss god off by being gay,micheal pissed god off by touching little boys..
whats the difference..beside the fact that his is little worse

Young Kidd (LM) 06-29-09 01:01 PM

^except..you have no proof he touched little boys.

hell even the little boys have no proof he touched them.

THE GLOVE DIDNT FIT!

but the jokes are hella funny...even though they wrong haha.

R.I.P. MJ

J Summers 06-29-09 01:11 PM

fuck mj.. he was wierd...he made good songs thats it..but he was fuckin wierd.

Dickard. 06-29-09 01:34 PM

i think the jokes are hilarious..but he was weird cuz he never got to experience a child hood..we wud be fucked up 2.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-29-09 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I find it funny that dumb ass white boys are the ones making jokes about MJ during such a time...

Makes me wonder...if they are soooo jilted by Jackson...does that imply they may have been molested as kids and find it painful to relive the memory?

hmm...makes me wonder...

Something else on a serious note tho...

Death comes for everybody...you DON'T know when...you DON'T know how...And, don't think for one second that because you're young you have forever...

You don't.

Be humble.

Show respect.

You don't have to like MJ...but, why be derogatory during such a time?

Grow up.

actually that team one dude is white,although he doesnt like to admit it...
n he stickin up for MJ

i find black folk always stick up for their own whether its right or wrong....not sayin its wrong for them to stick up for MJ...ironically MJ was tryin mighty hard to be white

but,i saw that with that OJ shit,pretty much all black folk was sayin he innocent....when they damn well knew he was guilty as shit

i stick with MJ bein weird n crossin the line with kids...i dont think he put his dick anywhere...i think he was mentally disturbed n thought he was peter pan..he even made his nose look like peter pan's....n i dont agree wit the crackin of the jokes nor am i happy about his death
tis all

Cola 06-29-09 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
^except..you have no proof he touched little boys.

hell even the little boys have no proof he touched them.

THE GLOVE DIDNT FIT!

but the jokes are hella funny...even though they wrong haha.

R.I.P. MJ

yeah i guess the court documents were he pays a family 20 million dollars isn't proof or ne thing...

'hey..i didn't touch your dick..so...heres a nice little settlement to make sure it stays that way'

Cola 06-29-09 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
another thread where q comes thru generalizing and stereotyping, because he's mad people are generalizing and stereotyping. way to be champ.

ROFL

this summrizes the Q perfectly

Phenom-in-all 06-29-09 05:47 PM

as much as i don't like q makin this thread, i did see this following exerpt(sp?) from another site that i figure defends michael good enough for me to the haters:

Details behind the sexual assault allegations against Michael Jackson that are frequently left out or brushed over in the quest to demonize the man:

The kid's dad already had a well-vocalized dislike/hate for Michael Jackson.

The kid only ever claimed Michael Jackson touched him after his father (the father who hates Michael Jackson) administered a sedative known to make people highly susceptible to suggestion.

Same father contacted Michael Jackson's attorney for a payout without ever making any reports of criminal activity to the police (hmmm, if you honestly beleived someone molested your child would you rather take a microscopic portion of their fortune, or see them in jail being punished?)

Same father was over $60,000 in debt just on backed child support alone.

Same father was heard on an audio recording at the time saying: "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever...Michael's career will be over" on the same tape, when asked about how this might affect his son he said: "That's irrelevant to me...It will be a massacre if I don't get what I want. It's going to be bigger than all us put together...This man is going to be humiliated beyond belief...He will not sell one more record"

After the allegations became public, investigators interviewed thirty different children who were friends of MJ's, and every single one of them denied any wrongdoing on MJ's behalf, and in fact came out in his defence (in most child molestation cases the exact opposite happens: once one person stands up many other victims come out of the woodwork)

The child's own mother has stated she doesn't believe Michael Jackson molested her son.

Two grand juries in California questioned over 200 witnesses and couldn't find any corroborating evidence to back up the kid's fathers story.

At the time the settlement was reached Michael Jackson's health had greatly deteriorated and his legal team and a few select friends had taken control of his affairs, they chose to pay out the settlement because they were worried about the toll a lengthy trial would take on his health.

Michael Jackson has since been thoroughly examined by psychiatric professionals who have stated unequivocally that he does not fit the psychiatric profile of a child molester.

The later allegations (just a few years back) went to trial, no settlement was made, and he was cleared on all charges... The child in question's mother has also previously been found to have coached her kids into supporting her story with regards to a claim she made against the J.C. Penny department store (in which she settled out of court)

word.

Cola 06-29-09 06:48 PM

heres the thing about that shit, im sure he prob. was exploiting that dude

but why the fuck would it keep coming up with DIFFERENT families over and over

cuz hes a fucking child malesture

Cola 06-29-09 06:50 PM

that, and what kinda of a grown ass man gives kids merlot and hangs out with 8yrs old day? NOT to metion letting all these random kids sleep in his bed?! what the fuck?

like, i know im sure as fuck not doing that

aint no mother fuckin beattle doing that gay ass child malesting shit....they touched plenty of people, but they didn't rape no one

Q's a fucking twit that should get smacked up side the face with a big micheal jackson dick so he understands where that things been, cuz he's obviously obvlivious to the facts that Jackson was a fucking pervert

Ysdat 06-29-09 07:31 PM

Deaths a good thing, not a bad thing.

KOOL COL-B 06-29-09 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
heres the thing about that shit, im sure he prob. was exploiting that dude

but why the fuck would it keep coming up with DIFFERENT families over and over

cuz hes a fucking child malesture

It only came up twice. After tha first shit happened, it would've made it a lot mo eazy to make someone think that he did it again, which is why tha 2nd kids mother made him say it.

Michael's innocent. I'd let my child go hang out wif him and sleep in his bed n all that shit. being different does not = child molester. I'm mo of a child molester than Michael could even dream to be. werd

La Cosa Nostra 06-29-09 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
It only came up twice. After tha first shit happened, it would've made it a lot mo eazy to make someone think that he did it again, which is why tha 2nd kids mother made him say it.

Michael's innocent. I'd let my child go hang out wif him and sleep in his bed n all that shit. being different does not = child molester. I'm mo of a child molester than Michael could even dream to be. werd

youd lick michael's bum hole

Cola 06-29-09 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B

rofl

dude, i've already stated that im sure some people have exploited him for money, that donest change the fact that he actually PAID someone 20 mil for them to keep quiet about some 'touching' that went on behinde doors.

that and your blind, you prob aint seen micheal since he was black

KOOL COL-B 06-29-09 10:34 PM

muthaphukka ALL i see is black :( werd

KOOL COL-B 06-29-09 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
youd lick michael's bum hole

I believe I said I was a child molester. So unless you're talking about a different Michael, who is preferably 11 years old or younger, wif soft, silky smooth skin, and an anus tight enough to crush a jaw breaker, than no, you are wrong. werd

.Eternal. 06-30-09 12:21 AM

malesture.

malesture.

Accelerate 06-30-09 12:50 PM

when he was alive nobody showed him respect so why start when he's dead. And whats sad is everybody in this thread was probably making fun of him whenever it came to a child related joke. Its too late to show him respect now, hes dead why the fuck would he want it now. R.I.P Mike but lets not lose our minds over it either

steve_swagger 07-01-09 03:49 PM

mj was the greatest entertainer ever you are all wack mj needed hundreds of paramedics at his shows just cuz of the bitches whiling out mj was the man videos were like fucking movies thriller cost 7 million you pooor fucks get your info up he was also aquitted of all charges not one conviction also one kid already came out since he died and said his dad made his bullshit

fuck you all who got anything to say about mj

r.i.p
king of pop

changed music forever

and will be missed by trillions

steve_swagger 07-01-09 03:56 PM

Quote:
that, and what kinda of a grown ass man gives kids merlot and hangs out with 8yrs old day? NOT to metion letting all these random kids sleep in his bed?! what the fuck?

aint no mother fuckin beattle doing that gay ass child malesting shit....they touched plenty of people, but they didn't rape no one

Q's a fucking twit that should get smacked up side the face with a big micheal jackson dick so he understands where that things been, cuz he's obviously obvlivious to the facts that Jackson was a fucking pervert

sure your not buddy :thumbup:

steve_swagger 07-01-09 03:57 PM

edit**

pieces of shit

Cola 07-01-09 04:48 PM

ROFL

look who jumped in 'swagger jocker'

dude FUCK OUTTA HERE, your WHOLE style is a bitten concept....your say has little to do in the mattter

ya dumb highschool drop out

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_swagger
mj was the greatest entertainer ever you are all wack mj needed hundreds of paramedics at his shows just cuz of the bitches whiling out mj was the man videos were like fucking movies thriller cost 7 million you pooor fucks get your info up he was also aquitted of all charges not one conviction also one kid already came out since he died and said his dad made his bullshit
fuck you all who got anything to say about mj

r.i.p
king of pop

changed music forever

and will be missed by trillions

where's this at?

Cola 07-01-09 05:04 PM

that Evan kid 'said his dad pressured him into saying all these things'

that shit is still irrelevant, its PROVEN that Micheal was paying people off before any of that 'evan' shit ever came to surface

walks like a micheal, acts like a micheal, prob a motherfuckin malesture

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 05:17 PM

...aight i didnt watch the whole trial...but remember bits n pieces...what about MJ's staff confirmin stories like the jesus juice with exclusion of witnesses?

Cola 07-01-09 05:41 PM

his secruity gaurd did for sure

but there was a case before the one that went public that he just settled out of court for 20 mill to keep a kid quiet bout him touching his gentials n kissing him in his bed

King Solo 07-01-09 07:00 PM

this thread is hilarious.

but seriously.. you know jokes will be made.. that's the price you pay for being that famous and influential.. when you pass dudes are gonna crack jokes.

you add the whole child molestation shit he went through and other shit.. that's just material really. if they weren't cracking jokes about that, it would be something else.

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 07:34 PM

Quote:
his secruity gaurd did for sure

but there was a case before the one that went public that he just settled out of court for 20 mill to keep a kid quiet bout him touching his gentials n kissing him in his bed

yea im sayin its too many random ppl sayin the same shit for there to be no truth to it....i aint sayin nothin cuz i didnt really keep up with it 100%

but OJ got off cuz he had the money for a good lawyer n everybody knows hes guilty as shit,so bein acquitted dont mean shit

.Judicial. 07-01-09 07:42 PM

being acquitted means EVERYTHING......if you're the guilty party that is

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino
being acquitted means EVERYTHING......if you're the guilty party that is

ehh....then there's the civil suits n the endless jokes....even after he's dead so...it never really ends does it

but to me,if i was accused of something like this,i'd be pissed n outraged,n be suin these fucks for defomation n everything else n ruin their lives like they did to his,not tryna buy em off n look all guilty n shit at trial like he did...

i dunno man i dont have all the facts n i guess he's gone so noone will ever really know the truth he took it to his grave

.Judicial. 07-01-09 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
ehh....then there's the civil suits n the endless jokes....even after he's dead so...it never really ends does it

but to me,if i was accused of something like this,i'd be pissed n outraged,n be suin these fucks for defomation n everything else n ruin their lives like they did to his,not tryna buy em off n look all guilty n shit at trial like he did...

i dunno man i dont have all the facts n i guess he's gone so noone will ever really know the truth he took it to his grave

word, like i dont believe michael did it, there was "evidence" for both sides but too much temptation on the parents cuz all dat money sittin infront of them to be stolen and thats just greedy human well american nature.

but OJ oh fucked some shit up

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 08:49 PM

..honestly i feel he did do something.he looked guilty all u had to do was look at him.someone innocent would have been OUTRAGED.like imagine urself being accused of that shit.

he def did things that were inappropriate.he knew it thats why he wanted it to go away.perhaps things were exaggerated n money made it worse than it was but something def did happen. c'mon he had his own staff testifying about jesus juice n whatnot.why the fuck would u be givin lil kids alcohol?

when he was at his best in his musical career,noone would've believed that yrs later he'd turn into the freak he turned into.ppl are capable of unimaginable things i dont put anything past anybody

.Judicial. 07-01-09 08:52 PM

i mean if it was me. . .it wouldnt of been no damn kids, but someone like you lk. . . u woulda got fucked straight up.

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 09:08 PM

............perv rofl

steve_swagger 07-01-09 09:45 PM

suck a dick coke dealer you look like a molester yourself you weird looking fuck and actualy i make more inna day than your faggot ass in a week shove your high school directly up your pimply ass faget