RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Dizzy D vs Avalon... as per your request... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=35766)

Avalon 03-27-03 07:24 PM

Dizzy D vs Avalon... as per your request...

8 lines... TOTAL... Period...

I'll be back either today or tomorrow...

spit now or later... doesn't matter...

Avalon...

Avalon 03-27-03 08:17 PM

I said I wanted comp, I didn't mean mentally challenged,
you like anorexic belly dancers... barely a waist of talent...
this nerd type dude's deterred, quite blue, I burst right through,
^^ LOOK..! senseless multis prove I can make an absurd verse like you...
Dizzy has to go.. Av is God & u partly infatuate,
If losing’s educational… consider yourself a Harvard graduate...
hell kid, when you was born, your dad replied "my bad" and cried,
you playin' caddy, Dizzy tell me... where'd I lie at..? before submitting replies...

Get merked on a small scale...

8 lines...

DIZZY D 03-27-03 08:57 PM

LMAO!!!!! iight checkin in.
-1-

DIZZY D 03-27-03 10:02 PM

Ayo....

Go study some Dr. Suess books and learn how to rhyme, you should start wearin your rolex around your belt to show your a waist of time//1
Contracts display ya loss cuz its planned out unlike your name bitch, change his name to dirty panties the way this pussy stays in shit//2
Your in deeper then you expected, you was talkin shit so i hand selected, fear my name bitch shiver and respect it//3
In your lifeline you'll only have one chance to shine, to bad that time already passed when you made your first step so today its mine//4

4 bars= 8 lines
-1-

DIZZY D 03-28-03 01:38 AM

uppin for some votes.
-1-

Carneverus 03-28-03 03:59 AM

hmm...close battle..

Avalon...had a nice concept and your style is in the right place but creativity showed to be lacking with recycled and played punches...it could of been much better..

Dizzy...The wordplay was on point and seemed to be more creative and original..however your closer was not up to par..

vote = dizzy..

i think he served his opponent with better diss content and deeper punches...

Evolve 03-28-03 09:02 AM

WOW.... i voted for Avalon... better clever punches

DIZZY D 03-28-03 03:21 PM

1-1 uppin.
-1-

JbRePpInNJ 03-28-03 03:38 PM

vote avalon......better punches came harder overall...i think dizzy had tha best bar of tha battle tho....

"Go study some Dr. Suess books and learn how to rhyme, you should start wearin your rolex around your belt to show your a waist of time//1"

but as his verse went on it got weaker... avalon 1st bar wus played but after that he went on wit consistency....

so vote avalon

Jstylez 03-28-03 03:41 PM

i vote avalon....even tho i gotta battle this pussy.....i think he took this one...dizzy yo verse ehhhh....ok....i felt you coulda came better

Vote=avalon

•Mu Ling H• 03-28-03 04:08 PM

dizzy d got this if u look harder into it... that one line about tha panites shyt was funny... hahahaa

BlUnT-MC 03-28-03 04:16 PM

I liked avalons better.. the punches were set up better

Def.Con 03-28-03 04:31 PM

vote: Dizzy D

his whole rhyme shcme was better then Avalons.. harder punches.. and slightly better flow... but over all Dizzy took this battle hands down

~RuThLEss~ 03-28-03 04:33 PM

MAN not to hate on DIzzy i think Avalon took thiz.....he had smart punches.....and overall better flow

ace 03-28-03 04:35 PM

Go study some Dr. Suess books and learn how to rhyme, you should start wearin your rolex around your belt to show your a waist of time//1
Contracts display ya loss cuz its planned out unlike your name bitch, change his name to dirty panties the way this pussy stays in shit//2

those 2 barz took da batte and left me laughin

vote=dizzy

DIZZY D 03-28-03 04:48 PM

Wow what tha fuck happened when i left lol. 2 posts 2 posts lol. Thanx for tha votes, you dont sound like newbs votes are appreciated. Ruthless you bitch, what you mean not to hate on dizzy thats all you've done all week and plus we gettin ready to do a pinkslip. Get tha fuck outta here.
-1-

DIZZY D 03-28-03 04:55 PM

iight so tha score is 4-4 i'll be on later to check tha results. Thanx y'all for tha votes.
-1-

Rain 03-28-03 05:03 PM

I'm feeling dizzy he had better start and tha humor level was mad higher than dudes

DIZZY D 03-28-03 11:56 PM

Ok i won lol. some one close this.
-1-

X Ecution 03-29-03 12:12 AM

actually avalon won b/c it goes by poll votes n hes winnin 4-1..........holla bak 1

•Mu Ling H• 03-29-03 05:28 AM

WTF HAHAHAHAA i tried 2 do tha poll but it wouldnt let me! hahaa

AMEND 03-29-03 05:49 AM

gay^

Avalon 03-30-03 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DIZZY D
Ok i won lol. some one close this.
-1-

They didn't believe you... You might... need more people... or skills... or... heart... or hell I don't know... my punches..!

did yall even see how he flipped my own line..?! He tryin to recycle MY new shit...

Now let me teach you a thing or two...

"Go study some Dr. Suess books and learn how to rhyme, you should start wearin your rolex around your belt to show your a waist of time//1"

Now... How do you use my line... and make a wacker line out of it..? I mean atleast up the skill some... "I said I wanted comp, I didn't mean mentally challenged,
you like anorexic belly dancers... barely a waist of talent..."
Everybody wanna use the "waist of" something...

"Contracts display ya loss cuz its planned out unlike your name bitch, change his name to dirty panties the way this pussy stays in shit//2"

What contracts..?! What was unplanned..? I mean if I registered the name... doesn't that make it planned..? With lines like these... we all know you unsigned and all hype... by the way... ass stays in shit... pussy stays in piss... and right now... you piss poor...

"Your in deeper then you expected, you was talkin shit so i hand selected, fear my name bitch shiver and respect it//3"

Who will ever fear "Dizzy D"... sound like a fuckin carnival ride name... You get the idea from Six Flags nicca..?

In your lifeline you'll only have one chance to shine, to bad that time already passed when you made your first step so today its mine//4

In my lifeline..? As in the lineage of my children..? fuckin idiot... That closer was utterly idiotic...

Now... go work on flow... work on rhyme scheme... work on punches... shit... fuck it... work on... you know what... Thanks for steppin up and being Brave... Tell ya fuckin buddies they next...

That was a decent job...

sort of...

kinda...

but not really...

Love..,

Avalon...

*walks out laughin and sayin* I merked this cat in 8 lines... LMAO I didn't even get started... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... he probably told his girl he was in a battle... and won..! LMAO... fuckin pussy... Now don't pm me again...

billy 03-30-03 05:16 PM

Now let me teach you a thing or two...

Now... How do you use my line... and make a wacker line out of it..? I mean atleast up the skill some... "I said I wanted comp, I didn't mean mentally challenged,
you like anorexic belly dancers... barely a waist of talent..."
Everybody wanna use the "waist of" something...

Fuckin exactly.....
all you muther fuckers need to analyze everything and every word

Dizzy wrote his first line and used the same concept as in Avalons
Thats fuckin gay and it pisses me off because he got more unofficial votes....
Everyone needs to pay more attention to the battles and whats written.... its just my opinion not tryin to start shit