RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   KRONIK vs [}aVi{] (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=41134)

[)@V![) 04-23-03 04:15 PM

KRONIK vs [}aVi{]

my bad i thought the site was down......I JUS WASNT LOGGED IN lol

any fuckin way man MY SHITS DONE

so holla back

[)@V![) 04-24-03 06:03 PM

asasasasssasasas

[)@V![) 04-25-03 07:33 PM

dude its fridayu got till midnite

[)@V![) 04-27-03 06:13 AM

NO SHOW, MY WIN BY UR FORFET,, dont trip i aint gonna count this

[.KroniK.] 05-01-03 05:28 PM

aight man i told u what happened in Bitch Slap.......i'll write up suttin right now and drop in bout a hour

~KroniK~

[)@V![) 05-01-03 05:48 PM

coo
thanx dude...
i figgad u jus forgot

ill peep what u wrote in bitch slapped

ONE

[.KroniK.] 05-01-03 06:33 PM

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/kronichlezmusic.htm

there u go first on tha page

~KroniK~

[)@V![) 05-01-03 09:23 PM

DUDE R SERIOUS???

jus playin with yaa emotions.......took 15 min to put together not encluding uploadn conversion

EAT A DICK

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/o...ellectmusic.htm

[.KroniK.] 05-01-03 10:33 PM

hmmmmm

lol

kinda nice.......some of ur lines ain't make sense but hey that's u playa i guess nice drop......nigga had to do 2 verses n shit lol and i just spit like 12 lines lol wow

yo i can't make a new post,some site keeps poppin on

it's 2-0 right now........3-0 is KO and first to 5 wins

uppin

~KroniK~

[)@V![) 05-02-03 04:50 AM

only one verse the second shits more like a skit then anything

it aint my fault bernie came harder then u......

nah man i did this shit in like 20 minutes including conversin n upload so what ever, it prolly took u longer to write that 10 bars n find a sample then it did for me to free this 2 min flow..s'all good tho

i dont know why u didnt spit more, guess u was tired or...THOT u was hot shit...good quality tho man.

WHO puts a 45 sec skit 10 bar verse n spend 30 seconds jus talkin bout what u shoulda done in a battle

not me.. not me at all

GOOD LUCK

VOTES

[.KroniK.] 05-02-03 06:02 AM

fa sho

uppin

Foz 05-02-03 06:07 AM

vote - [.KroniK.]

brap brap, heavy !!!

[)@V![) 05-02-03 06:14 AM

fuck that explain ya vote

i think ur just mad cause i didn't vote for u in ur battle

Foz 05-02-03 11:32 AM

na na, just him rhymes like me so u hear everything.....your one was like u have to listen listen....then his was like yea i can sit and understand him just like a joke ting.

Gods Gift 05-02-03 03:33 PM

WOOOO

daaaaaamn...

Kronik:
Nice Beat, Nice & Funny Lyriccz...lol....u clownin on him dogg..shit flowed..it was on point & nice...ure punches & shit will leave him witta blacc eye...that Bernie Mac shiit was coo as fucc 2...short but 2 tha point...

David:
shit was coo...ure freestyle was arite..not 2 badd...like Kronik said..ure shit kinda didnt make sence...but it was nice...mumblee sumtimez..coodnt understand all of it...beat was Eh..cooda used a better harder hittn 1....the end was were u dropped off...
**WHO WAS U TALKN SHIT ABOUT AT THE END???

This battle was kinda close :rolleyes: ...but my vote goez 2......

VOTE: KRONIK

BlUnT-MC 05-02-03 03:52 PM

I vote David.. Kronik yo, you shouldn't-a slacked off and just laughed at him for the last minute.. His longer verse gave it more time to sink in that you were too cocky.. I thought you had him until I actually listened to his verse.. slackin' is costly that's all I gotta say..

Foz 05-02-03 03:54 PM

how can u say that, it was joke boy...mans licked man up 1 time

[.KroniK.] 05-02-03 03:54 PM

lol.......well i think that's a hate vote cuz i beat u lol

so that don't count

2-0 uppin

Foz 05-02-03 04:29 PM

how u mean ?

i didnt even battle u

Homer Phobic 05-02-03 04:42 PM

Re: WOOOO

Quote:
Originally posted by J.CIN COMPTON
daaaaaamn...

Kronik:
Nice Beat, Nice & Funny Lyriccz...lol....u clownin on him dogg..shit flowed..it was on point & nice...ure punches & shit will leave him witta blacc eye...that Bernie Mac shiit was coo as fucc 2...short but 2 tha point...

David:
shit was coo...ure freestyle was arite..not 2 badd...like Kronik said..ure shit kinda didnt make sence...but it was nice...mumblee sumtimez..coodnt understand all of it...beat was Eh..cooda used a better harder hittn 1....the end was were u dropped off...
**WHO WAS U TALKN SHIT ABOUT AT THE END???

This battle was kinda close :rolleyes: ...but my vote goez 2......

VOTE: KRONIK

couldnt have put it better myself

[)@V![) 05-02-03 04:46 PM

THIS IS FUCKING REDICULIS

[)@V![) 05-02-03 04:53 PM

ya go ahead dont count my votes this fuckin site is gettin so bad.......your shit was jus that SHIT....u were JUS TALKIN SHIT THE WHOLE TIME WITHOUT EVEN RAPPIN.....30 verse, was almost nursery rhyme shit..

I FUCKIN KILLED U

[)@V![) 05-02-03 05:26 PM

FIRST OFF....they vote till they stop, u dont come into my battle tryin to make new rules.....so if u taken one a my votes ima just discount alla yours

so i won

Homer Phobic 05-03-03 12:42 AM

does my vote count or no cuz like i said J CIN said it all

Orikle 05-03-03 06:48 AM

Oh k...^^^David, I can understand exactly where you comin from about the voting man haha, something must be done...enough about that....- The Battle:

Kronik: Produced well, nice and clear you got mad presentation but the actual content of BATTLE spittin was pretty minimal uh, very good and hot but just a little too little to offer...

David: Good also, well spat, also good mic presence, came pretty hard, I think David just gave a bit more to offer and came a bit harder..so my vote goes to David but I was just wondering man, why do you say that EVERYTHING you do is a freestyle...Not that I doubt you are freestyling but you would be much better if you actually wrote something down....

Vote=David

[)@V![) 05-03-03 07:32 AM

ya man I JUST TRY N SAVE WHAT I WRITE FOR SONGS......i wrote half that IN A-K joint.....i need to do it more tho, jus tryin to get my off the top part down....

i guess thats 2-3?

damn im blowd

ima be 20 on tuesday
midlife crisis LOL
nah im out tho

thnx for votes people....even tho 3 of em were fuckin wack .lol j/k

Friccy 05-03-03 02:41 PM

had to stop in and see if david really beat you or not kronik

kronik; lox beats cool....nice presence, wtf 8 bars lol, haha pretty good outro man, entertaining, still got that dope touch

david; voice reminds me kinda of point blank...presence is pretty good man...flow seems standard, overdubs at a point or two were a lil loud but shit sounds cool...freestyle with punch-ins? ;) 2nd verse was mixed a lil low dawg...lmao "how am i suppost to pay for my studio"....good material homie

david won this bro...ya shoulda put down more then that Kron...no beef your my boy but just think the other guy got the upper hand

sweet battle fellas

Foz 05-03-03 02:52 PM

i dont like rappers i cant understand and i couldnt understand david.....

[.KroniK.] ONE

Shotta 05-03-03 09:22 PM

both was weak, i didnt hear anythin nice, but i would give kronik my vote tho for being funnier an more creative.

Baysick 05-04-03 08:55 PM

k

Good shit from both but kronik took it with punches,

David keep it up just work onm hard hitting punches..You'll be ill someday.. just work on yur writin, holla

Vote-Kronik

TrIfLiN 05-05-03 04:18 PM

Both Wack..
Both need to put down the mic and do us a favor..lol

But on a serious note, Keep elevatin..

Kronik, You werent beefin with me about you being better Right?

[.KroniK.] 05-06-03 12:57 AM

nigga who tha fuck are u???

exactly nobody to me now shut tha fuck up

if i dont' know u i don't beef

and this wasn't my best so blow dicks faggot

~KroniK~

[.KroniK.] 05-06-03 12:57 AM

by tha way 5-3 i fuckin win

~KroniK~

[)@V![) 05-06-03 04:49 AM

shhheeeiiitt

whatever man. nice 8 bars

[.KroniK.] 05-06-03 06:38 AM

yeah fa sho good battle

~KroniK~

Termz. 05-08-03 03:22 PM

Kronik ..

Took This Barely ..

The Other Kids Voice Was Pretty Annoying .. Basic Played Punches Some Possibly Bit ..

but kronik edged this.

[)@V![) 05-09-03 07:10 AM

[quote]Some Possibly Bit ..[/b]

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!
aint no fuckin way i bit shit
u can say my voice is anoyin ill let that shit slide but dont ever. ever ever ever! say some shit like that< TO ME

i resent that shit...feal almost violated with some shit like that

STFU homey!

LATE...

im da realrapsta 05-09-03 09:34 AM

kronick

N4$A 05-09-03 09:44 PM

i say david not coz of sound qaulity but i reckon he flowed better none of that laughing everytime he dropped a punchline

[)@V![) 05-10-03 05:33 AM

4-6 still goin
I GUESS
long as fools votin it aint over