RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=52754)

Chrit 06-01-03 06:58 PM

Suggestions

Post all suggestions here.....

Only post if being constructive.

All freeposts will be promptly deleted.

Baron Mynd. 06-03-03 10:14 PM

I take it you mean for the site in general?

Keep the kids who are banned actually banned,
re-install the RB Store hack, that way kids will have to be more active to get points, to get custom avvy's / text.

Kapone 06-04-03 06:52 PM

^^^

ditto

Bash 06-04-03 09:48 PM

I think u cats should have sumthin where Everytime some1 post a thread they get points........And tha mods should create a store , and have different things u can buy......that would be tight...I see other battle forums have it.......

We had it at one point, but it went towards avatars and custom text as Vortex has said - Kapone

younggadget 06-06-03 02:52 AM

IF IT IS POSSIBE THE BEST PEOPLE IN RAPBATTLES .COM SHOULD BATTLE THE BEST PEOPLE IN LYRICAL ENGAGEMENT
THAT WILL BE FUN SEEING WHICH BATTLE SITE IS BETTER.

Kapone 06-06-03 03:03 AM

site to site, i offered street verbalz.com, ima check that now,...

site to site sounds great....

but

whos gone vote?

aint no one admittin they lost

and sites will vote for themselves... so

theres your problem

cuz i went to SV and battled this kid and he threw nuttin but stuff about killin me and it didnt ryhme or no shit and i threw some bomb ass punches and they voted for him, said he had better punches, with no punches at all... so

younggadget 06-06-03 04:05 AM

damn you are rite^^^^ i got another suggestions
when people call you out in bitch slapped you dont really be knowing. so yall should make so when your name get entered in the title you should get a pm stating that such and such want to battle you. i dont use bitch slapped anyway .if i want to battle someone i pm them my self.fuckin herbs be scared!!

Chrit 06-06-03 02:35 PM

^^^^
just go to bitch slapped and run a search on your name...

then everytime your name comes that thread will be displayed

Kapone 06-06-03 05:31 PM

yea i got problems wit that too, cuz ppl say i duck because i dont ever go in bitch slapped

Lab Rat 06-06-03 10:14 PM

bout that hack before bout custom text and avvys, i think a better idea would be to get a "rating" hack. that is, where users rate other users and they get points. a user's points are displayed beneath their name. you can click a link and it shows what people have to say bout that person

Kapone 06-06-03 10:20 PM

nope, that inspires dick jockin,

homeboys would rate each other all the time, just stupid idea.. your dissmissed

Baron Mynd. 06-06-03 10:32 PM

^ word to that.

Back to the site vs site idea - simply host it another site, that way the voting wont be biased.

Bazzy 06-07-03 03:48 PM

I think you should delete the Q 'n A forum because everybody just posts questions in the wackness emergency center anyway

Baron Mynd. 06-07-03 04:18 PM

^ True, lol.

Suggestion - let me mod the Open Mic forum cause Bruklors away, and Domain 9 isnt that active, leaving Trill to mod it all, plus i mod Legends, so it would be easier for me to nominate/put in pieces.

and to increase my chances - let Chrit mod it too. :)

Chrit 06-07-03 05:13 PM

^^^^
word..........

I'd have to say at the present time we're the two most active cats on the site Mod-wise...

but yeah people do post too many q and a questions in WEC... I have to move alot of shit

but oh well... comes witht he territory

Bazzy 06-07-03 07:44 PM

I am always active...........Active.......I come on here everyday..........just cos I dont go round freepostin' the whole time
my post count isnt huge

But I think my suggestion should be put in place

Chrit 06-07-03 07:50 PM

^^^

all up to admins for these things to happen........

all good suggestions will be run by the admins

Bazzy 06-07-03 08:06 PM

Yeah I know and MOD's have to be invited by Admins.....

Anyway what I think.........Q 'n A thread is just in the way and what you should do is move the suggestions thread into the wackness emergency center

Chrit 06-07-03 08:08 PM

if I did so we'd have some gay-ass suggestions...

the new kids end up in WEC...

its better this way... weeds out most of the idiotic suggestions

ya know

Bazzy 06-07-03 08:13 PM

^^Yeah I know but it was just a suggestion^^

Another suggestion I had was a European Battle Leauge where MC's from Europe all battled

I asked alldig but he wasnt interested

What do you all think?
Just curious to know

Chrit 06-07-03 08:17 PM

nah...
then we'd have to have an american championship too ya know

too many titles to have

european
north american
etc....

just a hassle ya know

Bazzy 06-07-03 08:24 PM

Yeah I suppose............Just another idea though

If this were a question, and it were in the wrong place, id edit it to say this

Hi, im gay, i think you should hand out KY jelly instead of money for the winner of the tournament

Kapone 06-07-03 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bazzy
I think you should delete the Q 'n A forum because everybody just posts questions in the wackness emergency center anyway

SHUT THE FUCK UP, THATS THE PROBLEM, THE WEC ISNT FOR QUESTIONS, ITS FOR LYRICS AND RAPPIN, NOT THESE TYPE OF QUESTIONS, I SAY IT 50 0000 FUCKIN TIMES, YOU GUYS DONT FUCKIN LISTEN

WEC IS FOR RAPPING, QUESTIONS ON VERSES, ASKING ABOUT WERD PLAY AND PUNCHES AND SUCH

QNA IS FOR NAVAGATING AND GENRAL QUESTIONS ABOUT SIGS AND AVVYS

FROM THIS DAY FORTH, IF YOU POST ANY TYPE OF POST IN THE WRONG FORUM, IT WILL BE EDITED TO SAY YOUR A HOMO SEXUAL, AND UR QUESTION WILL BE REPLACED TO ASK A QUESTION ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY,

Bazzy 06-07-03 08:55 PM

JEEEEEEEZZZ....................................... .OOOKKKKAAAAYYY

Here is another suggestion..........On the home page alldig should put the best battle verse of the week instead of just the best punchline...........what y'all think?

Kapone 06-07-03 09:09 PM

eh, ill run it by him, but i dont know..

heres a lil secret

most ppl dont read the whole verse in a battle, they skim downit and look at the last werds of a line... its bullshit, you lose alotta battles cuz ppl are too lazy to read a few lines

you can tell by this,

imagine you battled someone with no punches, and big vocab on the end,

and you had full on punches flow and all, but weak vocab on the end, and the voter sais

" yea, kapone you were to simplistic, i give t\it to the other guy for complexity and punches and flow"

when dun, and kapone dont ryhme, bow and dude dont ryhme, wtf is that?

Bazzy 06-07-03 09:11 PM

And another thing...................When some voters see that one person is winnin' by 4-0 they just vote for him without readin verse cos they see everyone else voted for him...................................

Kapone 06-07-03 09:37 PM

yea, corruption isnt comforatable...

Reno Starr 06-08-03 01:44 AM

Maybe something like the battle stats but for a most improved mc or something so that way it wouldnt always have to be about battling. I know the site is called rap battles and all but who says it all has to be that way?

Kapone 06-08-03 02:45 AM

i do think we need MC titles...

alldig might like this...

Most improved...

MC of the week

and open mic drop of the week

ill be 1/3rd of the commitee cuz im always on, and if you notice, i read and post in EVERYTHING, so if we go wit that, id like to be on the comitee

will mos def run by alldig

Baron Mynd. 06-08-03 09:28 AM

Just a Quick one - In the RBTL, maybe have Silver /middleweight and Bronze/ lightweight titles as well as gold / heavyweight - it'll give kids more to aim for, might get it more active.

Thoughts?

Bazzy 06-08-03 05:26 PM

^^Nah^^

Just a winner

Chrit 06-08-03 06:40 PM

RBTL does need more titles.....

too many quality cats not to be recognized

younggadget 06-10-03 12:24 AM

YOU KNOW WHAT.RAPBATTLES SHOULD GO OFFLINE ALSO.THEY CAN HOLD COMPETIONS FOR PEOPLE.FOR EXAMPLE THERE IS A PLACE IN DETROIT WHERE EVERYBODY GO TO RAP AND HAVE FUN.ITS CALL ODM.RAPBATTLES SHOULD HOLD SOMETHING AT DIFFERENT CITIES WHERE RAPPERS HAVE TO PAY TO PARTICIPATE AND THE WINNER GET THE MONEY..OR SOME OF IT.YALL CAN DO THIS AT ALL THE MAIN CITIES.NEW YORK,DETROIT,ATLANTA,L.A. AND SOME OTHER PLACES.THINK ABOUT IT.

Kapone 06-10-03 12:29 AM

gadget, that wuld require alot of travel.. money, and time....

youd be talkin about devotin ur life time and money to rap and not garanteed to make the investment back...

thats isnt a good idea....

Chrit 06-10-03 01:06 AM

only possible through huge sponsorships.....

cant do that as of yet.........

also as kapone said... too much travel involved

KeyStyle 06-10-03 05:04 PM

People are really lazy and don't wanna vote. I think pople should need to post two vote links in order to start their own battles. This should be made a rule like it has been in other sites. Its just a suggestion.

Cause battles got like 40 replies and 30 of those 40 are to up the thread. im sorry if this is the wrong forum but I couldn't find another one.

Kapone 06-10-03 11:00 PM

this thread will werk

all i can say is deal wit it, we all gotta

it is or was a rule, but ppl dont listin to us lol

they dont care what us mods got to dsay cuz we cant bann'em

Bazzy 06-11-03 10:43 AM

Alldig should make a Tag-Team Battle leauge.................I know they have a tag-team in R.B.TL. next week but a tag team battle leayge would be real good

Chrit 06-11-03 10:59 AM

^^^

good idea but too much work to pull off right now....

Modding a league is a huge job and we just dont have the mods to cover it right now... especially with the audio tourney going on

Bazzy 06-11-03 01:29 PM

^^I dont MOD anything^^