RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   R-Rated (Warlords) Vs. Vendetta (Alliance) CREW BATTLE (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=64237)

R-Rated 07-08-03 01:43 PM

R-Rated (Warlords) Vs. Vendetta (Alliance) CREW BATTLE

Aight here is da battle...

R-Rated -- Representing Warlordz (18-5)
Vendetta -- Representing Tha Alliance (39-18)

Rules:
10 BARS (20 Lines)
5 Votes Winz
5-0 is Merk
No Crew, Hating, or Dickryding Votes

Aight man I set it up, I gotta go to my girls....so just spit your shit whenever you have time and I will be back around 9 or 10.

~1~

Conflict 07-08-03 01:45 PM

yo i thought we was doin a tag?
you n killa kobra vs. vendetta n me?
it should be in the tag battles

R-Rated 07-08-03 01:47 PM

I dunno...Vendetta said set up mine and his battle..

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............

~1~

Conflict 07-08-03 01:51 PM

i think he meant just set up the whole thing....
but if you wanna do it like this make sure it's ight
n then we'll have this deleted or not

R-Rated 07-08-03 02:15 PM

aight...you talk to Vendetta about it.

pEace

Then come back in here and tell me what the fuck is going on..

~1~

Conflict 07-08-03 02:22 PM

he said set it in the tag battles
sorry fo the freepostin... just tryna get shit sorted out

R-Rated 07-08-03 02:26 PM

k....(SOME MOD PLESE DELETE THIS AND THE ONE IN FRONT LINES)

pEace

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pr0phecy 07-08-03 03:19 PM

[CHECK IN]
[39-19]

R-Rated 07-08-03 03:37 PM

Aight yo man...I'm checkin in. I will be waiting for you to drop yours....so hurry up and get your shit up here playa.

~1~

Waiting for Vendetta (39-19)

~RuThLEss~ 07-08-03 07:08 PM

WTF^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WHEN THIS HAPPENED????????????????? AND ALLIENCE WE DIDNT EVEN CAME UP WIT THA DAMN LINE UP?????????????????

RATED U KNOW ABOUT THIZZZZZZZZZZ????????????

NOBODY DROP A VERSE!!!!!!!!!!! UNTILL I FIND OUT HOW THIS HAPPENED

R-Rated 07-08-03 09:48 PM

Yeah man...chill. Its Me Vs. Vendetta....and Killa Kobra Vs. KerrDezzy. Its all been worked out and everything.

So Vendetta spit your shit...I am waiting..

~1~

Conflict 07-08-03 11:01 PM

yo this isn't a crew battle... just have the names i guess
it's suppose 2 be a tag battle... me n vendetta vs. r-rated n killa kobra so delete this

R-Rated 07-08-03 11:12 PM

Dude no....Vendettta agreed...its cool like this....Vendetta Vs. Me....and Kerrdezzy Vs. Killa Kobra. Man why are you so worried about it? I mean its the same shit.....what? Are you scared Killa Kobra will merk you?

Just battle him like I am battleing Vendetta!
Damn you get on my nerves with this bickering.

~1~

~RuThLEss~ 07-09-03 03:31 AM

^^^^^^^LOL emhhhhh Continue thiz......Crew BAttle STARTED

AND YES WE HAVE OUR LINE UP..........

VEN VS RATED (ALLIENCE VS WARLORDS)

GO AHEAD PLAYAZZZZZZZZZ DO THA DAMN THANG

Pr0phecy 07-09-03 05:17 PM

lol....cunfusion i see....
hahha..imm adrop by tonite by the latest
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

younggadget 07-09-03 10:11 PM

ummm...can someone just drop.forget about it being a crew battle amd just battle for yourself.

anyway hit up the battle that is in my signature.

R-Rated 07-09-03 11:34 PM

Vendetta god damn spit already...wtf are you waiting for??

SPITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

You fuckin bitch ass pussy! Spit!!!

~1~

Pr0phecy 07-10-03 02:20 PM

i will spit later..y u worried about me
.................................................. ....

~RuThLEss~ 07-10-03 03:08 PM

^^^^^^^^^TAKING TOO LONG YO................................................ .................................................. .................................

R-Rated 07-10-03 03:34 PM

I am not worried about ya I just wanna get this battle started....

I am online now so if you could spit now that would be great so I can hurry up and spit after you.

~1~

Pr0phecy 07-10-03 07:50 PM

damn..i was about to spitt.but i gotta go do some things....i will spitt by friday the latest....fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
sorry for this battle being soooooooooo prolonged

Pr0phecy 07-11-03 03:51 PM

Quick Key:::
ayYo::::R-Rated::
Are U Serious?? This Dudes “Bars” Are Mo Streched Then “Fat Women’s Panies”...
R-Rated “Bought A Dildo” Just Because He Thought He’d Be Consider'd Himself “Manly”...
Cuz Even If U Played “Soccer” Wit The “Holy Bible” U Still Couldn’t “Kick A Verse”...
U A Bitch “Rockin Mo Lipstick” Then “Prostitutes” …Ven Gonna Pull Up Ya “Skirt”...
R-Rated Stop Rappin Plz Cuz U Spittin Mo “Played” Lines Then “Madden”...
This Cat Couldn’t Make A “Hit” Even If He Was At The “Plate Battin”...
Ven “Spits Fire” R-Rated And His Crew Look Like They Need Some “Fuel”...
Pussy So Stupid Swallowed A “Pack Of Ice” Cuz He Thought He Would Be “Cool”...
Man? U Cant “Touch Me” Dawg Like Exhibits In The Fuckin “Museum”...
Ima Make It “Hurt” Mo Then “Dick In Ya Ass” Like A “Gay Men”...
This Dude "R-Rated" Went To A “Gay Bar” And Still Couldn’t “Get Laid”...
Vendetta “Above U” This Pussy Like I Was Some Fuckin “Shade”...
whoa...
this Bitch Bout To Feel The “After Math” Of My Lyrics Like I “Fucked Wit Shady”...
How Am I Suppose To Take This Battle Serious When Ya Flows Equivalent To A Baby...
what:::::Bring da heat....
Ya Flows Dont "Make Cents" Like U Got A "Hit Over The Head Wit Nickles"...
Hit Your Mind With A Sickle Im Hitting Your Heart With A Missile...
Dont Have A "Prayer" In This Match Even If U Was Havin "Sex Wit Nun"...
Im Lyrically "Rippin You" Like "Tight Pants" And "Big Pun"...
I "Hang" Wack Emcees (You) Like "Old Womens Breast"...
I Got Your “Ladder To Success”...With “Bad Luck”...”Missing Steps”...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....-one

:eek: ?

R-Rated 07-11-03 04:38 PM

Aight yo I just saw that and now I am going to spit my shit....

That was a good drop....nice wordplay and shit

Wish me Luck

~R~

R-Rated 07-11-03 04:49 PM

Aight..

I'ma tell you this for your own benifit, your shit was dope as hell, especially when you wrote 90% of it /
Bitch what you need to do is work on dat freestyle, before you end up missin like that wack rapper Juvinelle /
This type of mad freestyle that I'm spitting, be hitting, your gonna swear to god this shit was written /
But it wasn't, I could a merk a thousand rappers when I'm buzzin, beat your ass like a jealous husband /

Time To Kill:
I'm moving in for da kill, merking you on dis set, you rap wack as fuck, I'm winning this alread and I ain't even threw yet /
Check dis..even if I would of went first, wouldn't be no worse, I would still demolish your whole wack ass verse /
You wanna represent Tha Alliance in text but you flow sleezaly, I'm not about to battle this fake ass Eazy-E /
Time of the month, fuck you couldn't give me time of day, my spits are tearin you up like a paper machette /
Copying and Pasteing is the only way you could beat me "generically', the way my flow ripped yours is leaving people laguhing "hysterically" /
Your styles wack and your leaving these people a bore, your couldn't be me if I was convulsing, lying dead on da floor /
Your sweet smelling like a buttercream housewarmer scented candle, back the fuck up! Can't you tell I'm Too Fuckin Hot To Handle? /
Can't you tell by me flow and my rap tactics?, My punches hit you so hard, they leave yo ass doing 40 continuous backflips /
You hit the ground so lyrically confused how I merked you, got you repacking your bombs and picking out a new fuse /
Your bombs where hitting like paintball gerenades, when my shit was blowing you off da map like a tornado on a rampage/
My raps unbeivable like da moves on DeFJaM VENDETTA, got yo self saying "Man I shoulda known betta" /

~R~

R-Rated 07-11-03 04:51 PM

Uppin for votes...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good Battle Man...I liked ya verse..it was tight.

~R~

Pr0phecy 07-11-03 05:10 PM

uppin for votes.....

ya verse was good man....

especially this played out line....

Quote:
My raps unbeivable like da moves on DeFJaM VENDETTA, go yo seld saying "Man I shoulda known betta" /

^^^^^lol..i havnt met one opponent who hasnt used this type of line..hahah

R-Rated 07-11-03 06:15 PM

Man you had played out lines that i Have seen a lot too but I didn't say anything.....

Anyways lets just let the votes commense...

Good Battle Playa

~R~

Pr0phecy 07-11-03 06:22 PM

i wasnt talkn ur verse down..i was jsut saying..but yeah man fa real lets get these votes coming in......
lets gooooooooooo
........................................-one

B.A.D. R.A.P. 07-11-03 06:36 PM

LoL... even though i don't like vendetta... i think he took this, he had more direct punches... R's were off track and his finisher was played, i heard that in a 50 song before, i think... and vendetta *cough* vote swayin *cough* by pointin that out...

vote=vendetta

(but i can't vote)

R-Rated 07-12-03 12:38 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<center>

Uppin For Votes

</center>

Ricochet. 07-12-03 08:48 PM

SOME1 VOTE ON THIS SHITTTT DAMNNN

.................................................. .................................................. .....

NewPort 07-13-03 02:27 PM

i cant vote cuz we crew, but i can upp this for ya'll
so uppin this mother fucker!............................ - O n e

maxximum 07-13-03 02:38 PM

Quote:
originally posted by this biting bitch R-Rated
I'ma tell you this for your own benifit, your shit was dope as hell, especially when you wrote 90% of it /
Bitch what you need to do is work on dat freestyle, before you end up missin like that wack rapper Juvinelle /
This type of mad freestyle that I'm spitting, be hitting, your gonna swear to god this shit was written /
But it wasn't, I could a merk a thousand rappers when I'm buzzin, beat your ass like a jealous husband /

Time To Kill:
I'm moving in for da kill, merking you on dis set, you rap wack as fuck, I'm winning this alread and I ain't even threw yet /
Check dis..even if I would of went first, wouldn't be no worse, I would still demolish your whole wack ass verse /
You wanna represent Tha Alliance in text but you flow sleezaly, I'm not about to battle this fake ass Eazy-E /
Time of the month, fuck you couldn't give me time of day, my spits are tearin you up like a paper machette /
Copying and Pasteing is the only way you could beat me "generically', the way my flow ripped yours is leaving people laguhing "hysterically" /
Your styles wack and your leaving these people a bore, your couldn't be me if I was convulsing, lying dead on da floor /
Your sweet smelling like a buttercream housewarmer scented candle, back the fuck up! Can't you tell I'm Too Fuckin Hot To Handle? /
Can't you tell by me flow and my rap tactics?, My punches hit you so hard, they leave yo ass doing 40 continuous backflips /
You hit the ground so lyrically confused how I merked you, got you repacking your bombs and picking out a new fuse /
Your bombs where hitting like paintball gerenades, when my shit was blowing you off da map like a tornado on a rampage/
My raps unbeivable like da moves on DeFJaM VENDETTA, got yo self saying "Man I shoulda known betta" /

yo I downloaded a freestyle from eminem from the rapolympics i thought...
anyway that one was xactly like this except for a few names and I just hate biting bitches, SO FUCK U R-RATED I'LL VOTE 4 VENDETTA CUZ HE DIDN"T BITE, U FUCKING COCKSUCKER!!!
fuck eminem freestyle biters!!!
man I hate this r-rated!

maxximum 07-13-03 02:42 PM

yo R ur fucking lucky that I can't vote 4 sum fucking reason......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NewPort 07-13-03 02:52 PM

u have to be elite dawg.. but R man thats fucked up
.................................................. .................... -On e

Ricochet. 07-13-03 04:15 PM

originally posted by this biting bitch R-Rated

~~~OMFGGGGGGGG VENDETTA IM SORRY I DIDNT SPOT THAT.. I HAD THAT TRACK AND YEAH ITS OFF AN EARLY EMINEM FREESTYLE

R-RATED U FUCKING BITER..... IF U GONE BTE Y WUD U DO IT OFF EMINEM LOL???????

ANYWAYZ SUM1 CLOSE THIS SHIT BCOS HE CHEATED.... AND SHUD BE BANND7
~1~

(if u need anymore proof il send you the free)

Flip 07-13-03 04:48 PM

yea i know that first bar is eminems

Ricochet. 07-13-03 05:09 PM

the 1st 4 bars are eminems lol
.................................................. .................................................. .....

Xplicit 07-13-03 07:10 PM

yeh...he already got caught bitin when he was under C-rabbit...i wonder why he didn't get banned then

~HoTTie~ 07-13-03 07:28 PM

damn ...can't believe he did that.......

.................................................. .........
.................................................. .........