RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   $treet*Thug BATTLIN Hulkish Vocab (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=70330)

Hulkish Vocab 08-01-03 05:59 PM

$treet*Thug BATTLIN Hulkish Vocab

10 lines is what was agreed to in callouts with no flippin. Are you here yet? Im gonna put my verse up. Put yours up whenever you can. May the best man win.

Hulkish Vocab 08-01-03 06:21 PM

are you seriously sayin ya 89 old ass men don't age well like WINE
teeth CHIPPED rickety HIPS liver spotted LIPS and pants that 'cum' un-EQUIPPED
go back 'out WEST' all STRESSED and DEPRESSED but with my text: IMPRESSED
ain't no 'THUG' with ya whities SNUG spittin electricity like a dead spark PLUG
from sesame 'STREET' if any STREET dried out dick ya example of jerked MEAT
were both NEW here but ya THROUGH here like a goddamn flathead ya SCREWED here
like a worn out CLIT ya cant feel IT the defness of rap ya cant TRANSMIT
like warner JAMAL ya 'character' took a FALL dead as caesar from this rap BRAWL
almost done with the MERKIN my rhymes BERSERKIN fuckin like a pro while ya just JERKIN
grave READY cuz ya aging STEADY fallin fast like ya rhymes cuz they dead ALREADY

$treet*Thug 08-01-03 06:28 PM

aight sorry dint c this i will spit soon ok man---------------------------------------------------------

$treet*Thug 08-01-03 06:56 PM

i didnt want to battle this fag but he was naggin, wouldnt take no for an answer/
so im gonna spit my lyrics and verbally rip up his insides like cancer/
fuck rap this guys a bally dancer, thinks he batman, hoppin around in a cape/
now im gonna murder you and put you in the lake for fishermans sake/
im so hot i set verses on fire, that means im gonna ignite what you write/
spit your verse so fast it seems to me that you bite from another website/
my punches have the power and structural impact like muhammed ali/
this guy wants to be like eminem so much he got a puppy and named it 313/
you wanna be the hulk, im a street thug, and im what the hype is about/
you only wanna be the big green man cuz really you scared to get your tits out/

Eco 08-01-03 07:12 PM

yo thug took this 1 the other cats didnt have 1 bit of sence both were wack but thug took it...........................................

$treet*Thug 08-02-03 03:21 PM

uppin;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

$treet*Thug 08-02-03 07:16 PM

uppin------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eco 08-02-03 07:23 PM

yo thug ur suposed 2 be havein a battle with me

holla bak peace out ........................................

$treet*Thug 08-02-03 11:52 PM

uppin------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir Cedrych 08-02-03 11:53 PM

i think thug came through harder wit the punches and disses

good battle overall

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

$treet*Thug 08-03-03 09:56 AM

upppin votes ppl=========================================-==============================================

ScottyC 08-03-03 03:01 PM

this waas an ok newb battle, i enjoyed it, but i dont feel like voting, so sorry anyways good look in elevatin

$$CrEaTe$$ 08-03-03 03:05 PM

i disagree....i thought hulkish came harder with punches and had better flow, no hate to the other just found his flow choppy and didnt come on as strong
vote=hulkish

Hulkish Vocab 08-04-03 10:52 AM

1 vote each so far. Voting takes a while for new guys, huh? I can live with that. Let's see what this monday brings. More votes, people. Thanks.

$treet*Thug 08-04-03 06:29 PM

yea dawgs uppin shit? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Prospect - 08-04-03 06:35 PM

vote-thug.....more sense-wit punches......

hulkish-was weird wit lots of queer multi's that didnt go any where but to a garbage bin......

$treet*Thug 08-04-03 06:39 PM

lol thanx bud, uppin still---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Born To Kill 08-04-03 06:50 PM

Well...

I saw that my crew member Carson threw his two cents into this highly contested battle so I'm gonna throw mine and fuck up the voting even more.

I'm tossin my vote to the Hulk.
His shit hit with nice multi's funny metas and a bit of wordplay as well.

The other guy came good, but his punches didn't seem to sting as hard as the green guy's did.

Ok...

Now you guys can resume fighting for more votes!

$treet*Thug 08-04-03 07:17 PM

uppin this is a good battle,, -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$treet*Thug 08-10-03 10:58 AM

uppin votes please homies-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MC Voodoo 08-10-03 11:06 AM

I thinks this was some wack shit man, but i cant vote yet.............................................

MC Voodoo 08-10-03 11:13 AM

This is some gud shit peeps............................................. .......................................

$treet*Thug 08-10-03 12:15 PM

yea dawgs uppin shit? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rappad 08-10-03 12:21 PM

I vote hulk for the wordplay
keep elevatin' both of ya
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

whiterapp 08-10-03 01:22 PM

if i could vote thug would get it, hulks was shit, any ways i will try to get some votes down soon when i get 100

W3zZa! 08-10-03 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Eco
yo thug took this 1 the other cats didnt have 1 bit of sence both were wack but thug took it...........................................

vote = THUG

brainsurgeon 08-10-03 02:22 PM

vote - thug... flow fell at time...hulk...point of internal rhyme is to help flow not slow it down...your use slowed it slow....punches: even but thug threw stronger ones...if hulk's verse was like the last line this could have been different...punches -thug - wordplay and most other aspects of a battle verse were pretty lacking

ScottyC 08-14-03 02:52 PM

this needs to end but i cant vote so you will have to cummin peeps this has been draggin for long enough

$treet*Thug 08-14-03 03:42 PM

why doesnt any body vote on these battles, cummon, vote -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Granite Hammer 08-14-03 03:50 PM

I'd give this to Hulk if I could.
Tons of wordplay. Tons of multi's.
That one punch about the dead Cosby kid was mean.
Ok stuff from Thug (how many on this site have some variation of this name?) just didn't think he had the harshness or the complexity.
Text Vote: Hulkish Vocab

$pitacular 08-14-03 03:50 PM

can't vote yet but street thug took this shit

hit my shit up help me close this out

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=72836

ScottyC 08-14-03 05:10 PM

uppin------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$treet*Thug 08-16-03 07:05 PM

uppin------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$treet*Thug 08-17-03 09:59 AM

upppin votes ppl=========================================-==============================================

brainsurgeon 08-26-03 05:59 AM

Please vote on these battles fairly:
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=73207
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=75609
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=73228

youngblood 08-26-03 09:38 AM

man this battle was wack....i think street pulled it off though, better punches, wordplay, and better verse overall...

poll vote- street...

yep...

mc thrilla 08-26-03 09:53 AM

break down

punchs thug hulks were a little week
flow im gonna have to give it to hulk thugs tried to keep his together
multis hulk didnt see very much from thug
vote thug punchs wins battles but i cant vote just staten my opinion