RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   PINK SLIP: lilbrick005 vs. SmokaJoka666 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=73430)

lilbrick005 08-15-03 01:42 PM

PINK SLIP: lilbrick005 vs. SmokaJoka666

Aight 10 lines. NOT 10 BARS
No hate votes
No crew votes
No dr votes

I spit first in our battle in the front lines so spit first in this battle.
(Only 300+ posts can votes)

Your newbies wont be able to help you in this one kid.

SmokaJoka. 08-15-03 01:53 PM

i don't spit first......because u called me out for this battle....also....let me show people the link to the other battle.....just so they know ur a fuckin pussyfart who can't take a loss....plus i don't need newbies to help my win when my record is almost twice as large as urs....not to mention i've been around twice as long as u.....u fuckin nut stain

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=73131

this kid can't get it through that i practically ko'ed his sorry ass......and every // is a line...and if u count i have ten.....so u want a pinkslip u got it u flaming retard....

peace
4:20

lilbrick005 08-15-03 01:58 PM

every // is a BAR you fucking retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokaJoka. 08-15-03 01:59 PM

no....that's ur style...every // closes a line that i have done.....oh yeah...due date is in the next hour....good luck kid.....

peace

lilbrick005 08-15-03 02:00 PM

And what the fuck are you talking about you haven't been around more than me. You just came to this site in fucking July ass hole and no one cares about your wins on other sites, I battle on other sites but i dont post my wins on this site..(no one cares what you do on other sites, aslong as you dont COPY and PASTE from other sites...cough cough)

lilbrick005 08-15-03 02:03 PM

Aight bitch spits due in an hour~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokaJoka. 08-15-03 02:04 PM

we'll see who wins.....just let u know....every personal ur thinkin of swingin towards me will be false....therefore ur punches won't mean shit loser.......just post by two and stop bitchin.....

peace

lilbrick005 08-15-03 02:09 PM

hahahaha atleast i have personals hahahahaha im done talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokaJoka. 08-15-03 03:18 PM

i'm givin this kid the "PINK SLIP" like a "DRAG QUEENS DRESS", beatin FEMALE ROOKS and tryin to PAWN his rhymes is this only time this kid ever SEEN CHEST (chess)//
u the EQUIVALENT of me?????.....SHIT!!! u ain't GREATER THAN me, ur rhymes are like PUNCHIN V'S TO THE RIGHT ( < ) cuz they MEAN LESS//

this bitch CAN'T READ that must be his IQ IN LITERACY BESIDE HIS NAME ( 005 ), i'm the KING of this REALM the day u defeat me will be when "SHIT RAINS" (reigns)//
like "PIMPS WITH PROSTITUTES IN THE LOST AND FOUND", u beatin me is a "BITCH CLAIM", u PITCH LAME PUNCHES like a BASEBALL PLAYER with his WRIST SPRAIN//

UNTANGLE UR INTESTINES so ur SHIT WORKS, this "MOTHER FUCKER" is really from ALABAMA his CUSTOM TITLE should say "I'm Known To Get Merked"//
i'll fill this bitch like FAT WOMEN and WATER BALLONS and watch this KID BURST, this bitch is "STEALIN FLOWS" like he "BIT SURFS"//

everything he spits is a real lie, this HOMOSEXUAL tries to justify that he doesn't "FEEL VERSES" like "TOUCHING MUSIC NOTES ON PAPER" but he loves to FEEL GUYS//
like "CROOK COC ADDICTS" u "STEAL LINES", this kid uses his IMAGINATION MORE THAN BARNEY HIMSELF.....i'll smack him back to this WORLD so he can have a REAL MIND(realworld)//

u call urself LITTLE BRICK cuz ur TINY PENIS WILL NEVER COME HARD, the only time u "SPIT SICK" is when u "COUGH FROM SARS"//
i'm "BEATIN LITTLE DICK" like "MIDGETS JACKIN OFF" and a "SEVEN FOOT MAN BOMBARDS", can tell "LINE FROM BAR like 2-D TV"....well these "TWO LINES, WON BARZ" (one)//

ur dealt with kid....ur personals won't mean shit if they ain't true....at least mine are....loser...u got at least 5 minutes.....

peace

lilbrick005 08-15-03 03:28 PM

Im so “GIFTed” in this battle, my “Presents” (presence) would be compared to “Black Santa”/
Im gonna kick this dude off this site, with a “record” that matches the name of a “Hot Club in Atlanta”//

I'll make this dude shake like "Ali" while I deliver "butterfly" moves and Shocking "stings"/
Your punches have “no sense of direction” like “unconscious blind men” in “boxing rings”//

I “made you look” when I shot at you, but I didn’t ask “Nas to shoot”/
The only time this “Devil” is “doing BIG things” is when he “fucks FAT male prostitutes”//

This dude is making himself look stupid, and he wonders why the REAL vets laugh and snicker/
His boy friend asked him to use the “magic stick" on him, and smoka started to fuck his “Harry Potter” action figure//

This dude think he has wordplay, but all he does is use Small Font ,Bold words and makes sure he Underlines /
But if you check the RB ranks this dudes name will always be “Under” mine//

This dudes lyrical content makes me think he’s 11/ (his age and his number of wins)
When im done “winning” this battle, I will “replace” my “2 with a 3”, to show that smoka’s rhymes are as “Plane” (plain) as a “357”//

You copy played out concepts, and that is committing a “crime”/
This dude didn’t have “paper” in jail, so he “whipped his ass with bars”, now I know why he doesn’t know they difference between a bar and a line//

I told smoka that I would fuck him up in this pink slip/
But every one knows he can’t hear very well, so he replied “only my boyfriend can fuck me in my pink clit”//

This faggot is always “sucking dick”, no wonder he has scars on his “knees”/
The only time a “crew leader” ever said “your in”(urine) to smoka, is when he “pees”//

P.S- SARS lines are PLAYED THE FUCK OUT kid.

lilbrick005 08-15-03 03:29 PM

Bye Bye hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokaJoka. 08-15-03 03:30 PM

lol.......my record is 11-1 u dumb fucker....oh yeah......ur punches suck if u have to explain them immediately afterwards.....lol.....lame ass.....

peace

IceBerg420 08-15-03 03:30 PM

Damn Smoke I was wit u all the way up until U spit that SARS line, That shit'll prolly cost U a couple votes, cuz muh fuckas can't stand that line................Otherwise it was a good drop, but LiL Brick pretty good, Im wonderin what he finna hit U wit? I'll hit this back up after he drop........

IceBerg420 08-15-03 03:32 PM

Damn He dropped while I was writin that Post......LoL.......Lemme read his verse and I'ma get back at ya'll witta honest vote.....

lilbrick005 08-15-03 03:35 PM

u call urself LITTLE BRICK cuz ur TINY PENIS WILL NEVER COME HARD, the only time u "SPIT SICK" is when u "COUGH FROM SARS"//
i'm "BEATIN LITTLE DICK" like "MIDGETS JACKIN OFF" and a "SEVEN FOOT MAN BOMBARDS", can tell "LINE FROM BAR like 2-D TV"....well these "TWO LINES, WON BARZ" (one)//

EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT BATTLES ME uses lil brick with lil dick. WE KNOW THEY RHYME...

P.S-why you care about the size of my man hood anyway. FUCKING FAG

SmokaJoka. 08-15-03 03:36 PM

oh yeah.....Ali lines are played.......and......iam a crew leader u fucker.......LMAO....man i told u ur punches would be worthless if they weren't even fuckin true....maybe one line was good...but u fucked up with my record and all the rest of the personals......so u at another site.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

peace

lilbrick005 08-15-03 03:37 PM

NO dummy i explain them because allot of these NEW VETS got their records from battling newbies and dont understand personal punches so i explain them for those that can't understand.

lilbrick005 08-15-03 03:38 PM

hahahahahahahahahaha CATCH THE PUNCH hahahahahahaha you are a crew leader of a WACK CREW dummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get it!!!!!!!

SmokaJoka. 08-15-03 03:38 PM

u insult the reader by doing that.....but then again...i guess u don't know much about reading huh......

peace

IceBerg420 08-15-03 03:39 PM

Pretty good drop By both of U, But both of ya'll out a line on ya'll vereses though, wit the Quotes Bolds and Explainations & all that shit.............Personally I think Smoka Joka took this, I felt Lil Brick was tryin a lil bit to hard, PLus them Long ass Explainations after each bar fucked up ya flow, and the whole Tone of the verse, How U gone sound hard if U explain shit after every line, Muh Fuckas aint stupid, they get it trust me..................

Vote = SmokaJoka

Good battle though..........Hey ya'll check out my Battle against PhiXion aight (Elite Frontlines)

SmokaJoka. 08-15-03 03:40 PM

that's shitty whenever i can't even get the punch ur throwing....so how many other people do u think ur going to confuse with ur random bullshit....not to mention ur explanations for the punches were just as long as ur lines.....LMAO!!!! man ur a goner....i'm tellin ya....just wait for votes and we'll see....

peace

lilbrick005 08-15-03 03:40 PM

The explainations had nuttin to do with my flow. Only the people that doesn't catch the lines are suppose the read it. Thats why i put then in ().

lilbrick005 08-15-03 03:42 PM

Dog you lines where STRETCHED THE FUCK OUT....and your concepts where played. LETS NOT TALK ABOUT YOUR FILLER!!!!! MY gosh you have more fills than people with rotten teeth!!!!!

lilbrick005 08-15-03 03:43 PM

Since you are bitching so much about my (explainations) i will edit them out for you....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokaJoka. 08-15-03 03:43 PM

i'm not as weak as u thought and i don't pre-write....my comp. really was fuckin up that night.....not to mention my comp. fucked up right b4 this deadline....but surprisingly i got back on with 15 minutes left and had to redo my verse from scratch....nice battle though....maybe u'll stop talkin shit after this....

peace

MiCsYcKlE 08-15-03 03:43 PM

Personally i thought lil bricks stuff was kind of played wasnt really feelin his punches what few there were

Smoka Had better all around wordplay and dissing and i thought his punches hit alot harder No Beef

Vote Smoka Joka

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=73300

SmokaJoka. 08-15-03 03:46 PM

nah if u edit ur shit that's auto DQ homeboy.....too late for that shit....not only that.....but ur only doing that because u know u'll lose with those explanations......so if u edit ur shit that's fucked up....and it'll just lure more votes to me cuz ur verse will be even more confusing...now shut the fuck up and stop bitching again......

peace

lilbrick005 08-15-03 03:48 PM

Aight i edited out my explaintions. Edit your font...make it the same size as mine. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilbrick005 08-15-03 03:50 PM

Since when did editing something become a auto DQ and if you wanna count DQ's then you where suppose to be DQ'd in our last battle, but i aint no snitch.

Edit your font so people can see how stretched you lines really are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokaJoka. 08-15-03 03:57 PM

^^^Edited his verse.....an obvious bitch.......scared of losing......but it's ok with me kid....cuz u just fucked up severely since u just confused all of the voters....lol.....that was a smart move.....

peace

lilbrick005 08-15-03 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by IceBerg420
Pretty good drop By both of U, But both of ya'll out a line on ya'll vereses though, wit the Quotes Bolds and Explainations & all that shit.............Personally I think Smoka Joka took this, I felt Lil Brick was tryin a lil bit to hard, PLus them Long ass Explainations after each bar fucked up ya flow, and the whole Tone of the verse, How U gone sound hard if U explain shit after every line, Muh Fuckas aint stupid, they get it trust me..................

Vote = SmokaJoka

Good battle though..........Hey ya'll check out my Battle against PhiXion aight (Elite Frontlines)

Ay yo how contridicting is this dude. Look in his sig. He said that my explaintions threw off my tone off the verse. if you look at the rhyme in his sig he is doing the SAME DAMN THING with the truth shit...hahahahaha DICKRIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... people you have seen it and i have seen it. THis is a DICK RIDE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

lilbrick005 08-15-03 04:00 PM

People if you are gonna vote don't just say "blah blah blah won, i felt his verse better" any one can say that stuff for a friend.

You are suppose to vote using the basic voting standard

Multies'
Metas'
Punches'
Flow'
Personals'

hahahahahahaha i thought there was still some REAL vets on this site, but i guess not!!!!

SmokaJoka. 08-15-03 04:01 PM

god damnit what a fuckin pussyfart.....at first u say i'm gettin dickrydes in the front lines...now i'm battling WHERE U WANTED TO BATTLE and i'm still gettin dickrydes....face it kid ur scared to lose....u edited ur verse.....now ur tryin to say i got dickrydes.....man what a fuckin sore loser......

peace

youngblood 08-15-03 04:02 PM

YO THIS IS FUCKIN BULLSHITTTTTT, I MEAN LIKE WHOA. WHERE THA FUCK DO YOU GET OFF AT JOKA WINNIN THIS SHIT, I BET U IF THAT DUDE EDITED HIS FONT THEY WOULD BE 10 TIMES LONGER THAN LIL BRICKS, THATS THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE DO THAT SHIT CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY'LL LOSE IF THEY DON'T. BUT MAN BRICK KILLED THIS DUDE, HIS PUNCHES WERE DIRECTLY TOWARDS HIM, GOOD PERSONALS, JOKA U HAD A DECENT VERSE, BUT HOMIE MOST OF UR SHIT WAS PLAYED AS FUCK, LIKE THAT BRICK=DICK SHIT, THAT WAS PLAYED, THAT SARS LINE WAS MAD PLAYED, MAN FUCK THIS, U GOT SOME MAD DICK RYDERS HOMIE

POLL VOTE- LIL BRICK

lilbrick005 08-15-03 04:03 PM

NO you got one aight vote, but look at the FACTS, Iceberg say's i lost cause i explained my vote yet he does the same thing. and it is contradicting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK IN HIS SIG and LOOK AT WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i aint scared to lose. If these dudes voted the right way ^^ as i posted about we would know who really won fag.

lilbrick005 08-15-03 04:05 PM

IS young blood the only person who notices this shit DAMN. HOlla back young blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See the real vets know who won this!!!!!!!! Smoka just has played out concepts and STRETCHED LINES that he puts in small print!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokaJoka. 08-15-03 04:07 PM

Quote:
MAN FUCK THIS, U GOT SOME MAD DICK RYDERS HOMIE
Dickryders???? i'm sorry....aren't u the only person who voted for lilbrick in the last battle we had....yeah that's what i thought.....it's said when i won 5-1 in the last battle and the only person to vote for lilbrick was this dude....not only that....it'll end up the same in this battle.....

peace

youngblood 08-15-03 04:11 PM

and u know why u lil bitch, cause he beat u in both battles, but the fuckin newbs didn't see that shit cause thats who all voted 4 ur ass and u know it, all these fake vets on here who's like 20-2 that voted 4 you, there fuckin newbs who joined in july and don't know what the fuck their talkin bout

so yea i voted for him twice cause he beat u twice playa....haha...but this site is got a lot in common with you, its filled wit herbs who ain't ever goin anywhere...lol

lilbrick005 08-15-03 04:12 PM

hahahaha Young Blood voted for me cause he is the ONLY VET that voted in our last battle THAT'S WHY YOU RETARD. The only people that voted for you where middle weights and flyweights who have 5-40 records who dont know the differnce between a puncline and a meta. THEY ONLY VOTED FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU VOTED FOR THEM IN THEIR BATTLE DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANTI-HERO 08-15-03 04:15 PM

SMOKAJOKA666 FUCKING MERKED THA OTHER CAT I THINK HE HAD STRONGER PUNCHES AND A TIGHTER FLOW I WUZ FEELIN HIS LAOT MORE THAN THA OTHER DUDE

VOTE=SMOKAJOKA666