RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   White Man Cant Jump, White Man Cant Rap? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=81076)

Roots 09-22-03 02:49 PM

White Man Cant Jump, White Man Cant Rap?

^Hmm....I Dont Think Thats True....BUT How Come's There Fraction Of Famous White Rappers is 1/300 To Black 1'ns......Perhaps Its The Gangsta Image:whacky: And White Man Cant Jump Blah...Same Thing More Black Famous Basketball Players Perhaps Cos Rapping And Basketball R Related...

Lokinator 09-22-03 02:56 PM

White Men Can Rap Hence It Being Proven By Like a Billion Rappers...

Most Of the Best Rappers Are White..

n I Can Jump

Roots 09-22-03 02:58 PM

White Rappers...Dont Sound That Good On The Mic ...Even if they do say loads of shit..thats a fact plus nobody is going to buy their album usally, Cos ppl who know shit buy 50cent oh yeah he's Gangsta! il buy 50cent...or w/e

Edicius 09-22-03 02:58 PM

*Jumps*

Roots 09-22-03 02:59 PM

Beat it Freeposting Whitey...I Have To Be Honest Out Of all The Dope 10 ppl in this Site Which in the top 10 is Black :whacky: Even so...In Real Life Due To Racism Black Ppl Are More Likely To Get Signed Espcally If There The Gangsta Image

Edicius 09-22-03 03:02 PM

Em is more Gangsta than 50 ^^

Lokinator 09-22-03 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mental Methodz
White Rappers...Dont Sound That Good On The Mic ...Even if they do say loads of shit..thats a fact plus nobody is going to buy their album usally, Cos ppl who know shit buy 50cent oh yeah he's Gangsta! il buy 50cent...or w/e

That is Absolute Bollox

50Cent Has Shit Voice n Since When Does the Tone Of Voice Mean Anything.. It's the Content

n The People Who Buy 50Cent Have a Narrow Mind Of Hip Hop, Thasa Fact

Roots 09-22-03 03:05 PM

50Cent Doesnt Care Who Buys It As Long As ^.....They Buy It You Think Everybody Who Buys Hiphop Albums Know Shit About Hiphop Your Wrong And Thats Your Opinoing 50cent has a shit vote...But it is the Content...I Dis-Like 50cent's Personallty YEah IM Gangsta I Got SHot 9 Times Yep 9 Times! And His Rhyme Aint That Good But He Does Have Dope Beats....<--Thats The Reason His Rich Not Becos He's Black..

Edicius 09-22-03 03:06 PM

Quote:
Beat it Freeposting Whitey...I Have To Be Honest Out Of all The Dope 10 ppl in this Site Which in the top 10 is Black :whacky: Even so...In Real Life Due To Racism Black Ppl Are More Likely To Get Signed Espcally If There The Gangsta Image

Lmao top ten of rb is filled wit whites

Top ten?
Chrit white
Thug Whyte well obvious
Born to kill White
others i dunno

im more gansgsta than u and my audio sounds better than urs :P

plus u scrrrrrrrred to post pic, im not cuz i dun give a fuck :P:P

but i reconise this subject ^^hmz

Roots 09-22-03 03:08 PM

I Want Something To Laugth-At Where's You Pic LINKKKKKKK ME UP..

Edicius 09-22-03 03:09 PM

Look in mem pics

Evolve 09-22-03 03:09 PM

Im Not Black & Im Way Better Than You.. You Are Wack Regardless Of What Color You ARe... Hurb

Roots 09-22-03 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ThugzDoCry

Lmao top ten of rb is filled wit whites

Top ten?
Chrit white
Thug Whyte well obvious
Born to kill White<---------
others i dunno

im more gansgsta than u and my audio sounds better than urs :P

plus u scrrrrrrrred to post pic, im not cuz i dun give a fuck :P:P

but i reconise this subject ^^hmz

I MENT REAL VETSNot Top Ten Records Cough Born To Kill

Chrit 09-22-03 03:10 PM

Hmm...

I'm white...

and gangsta...

Cant jump though...

That is all...
...What?

Roots 09-22-03 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Evolve
Im Not Black & Im Way Better Than You.. You Are Wack Regardless Of What Color You ARe... Hurb

^Now Hold A Sec Why Are You Taking It Offensivly Did I Say White ppl are Wack No So Jus Keep That Thought To Your Head :)

Lokinator 09-22-03 03:13 PM

Lol..

You Don't Know the Facts, You Said 1/3000 is a Good White Rapper.. The Fuck Did That Come From.. The Majority Of the Best Lyricists Are White

Roots 09-22-03 03:15 PM

No Idiot I Said 1/300 Are Famous Open Your Eyes Blah Another Brooklyn So Shut The Fuck Up :)

Edicius 09-22-03 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrit
Hmm...

I'm white...

and gangsta...

Cant jump though...

That is all...
...What?

*Gives Chrit a push*

Look at him jump now Damn!

Lokinator 09-22-03 03:17 PM

If They're Famous Doesn't Make Them Good.. They Just Riding the Commercial Wave

Roots 09-22-03 03:18 PM

^So If You Were Not That Good But Sounded Good On The Track(50) You would say No I Dont Want Your Stinkin Money...And Fame...And Hoes And Bitches 2 :whacky:

WOOSHY 09-22-03 03:19 PM

Quote:

aaaa well if u dont like it dont listen to it simple as

Lokinator 09-22-03 03:20 PM

Since When Has Having a Good Voice Make You a Good Rapper..?!?

Roots 09-22-03 03:21 PM

Eminem Is Dope^..........But Thats The Only Name I Can Think Off..

-ElocuShun- 09-22-03 03:21 PM

rap was originated by black men......but share and share a like white people jus do it becoz they like it jus as much as black peeps.....doesn't matter if ya black or white wwwoooooooooooooooooooooooo=quote=m.jackson....... .......................anyone who raps obviously has a passion for it and thats all thats needed........so blllllaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Roots 09-22-03 03:22 PM

Stop Twisting Things Idiot I Said Sounded Good on The Track Including Beats...Rhymes..They Way You Spit So Shut The Fuck Up....Some ppl just sounded fuck'd up on audio all they can do is text...

Edicius 09-22-03 03:22 PM

Nah music , is more than makin money

Shit that make u famous, ^^...like clubbers can be made easy , ..jsu a good dj and ur there and jus BLAH! tru it like pdiddy , ....but that aint music , that is rape :)
blah music is more than hoes, money , cars.....fuck that music is an art^^

Lokinator 09-22-03 03:28 PM

Doesn't Matter If HipHop Originated From Black People..

Jeans Were Made By White People Doesn't Mean It's Exclusive..

Lol@ Eminem Being the Only White Rapper.. Serious Man.. Expand Your Views On Hip Hop a Lil..

Aww I Made Ya Sig.. How Speshul

Roots 09-22-03 03:31 PM

LOL MAN ^ SPECSAVERS......I SAID EMINEM IS THE ONLY RAPPER THATS IN MY HEAD THAT I CANT THINK OF NOT HE's THE ONLY RAPPER. Shut the fuck up....:)

Lokinator 09-22-03 03:33 PM

n I Said.. You Need to Expand Your Variety Of Hip Hop So You Will Have More Than Eminem In Ya Head

Capeesh??

-ElocuShun- 09-22-03 03:41 PM

mc serch is prob one of the best rappers there was and he's white all you have to do is expand......................collect more and shit..................

Roots 09-22-03 03:55 PM

If Ive Offended Any White People Im Sorry I Aint Racist....Pz

Bazzy 09-22-03 04:21 PM

3 quarters of the people on RB are white........

N-Demik 09-22-03 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
^Yup

LMAO@"White poeple don't sound too good on the mic"

Obviously You Havn't Heard Vinnie Paz(Bad Example Of Lyrcisim) But Im Sure Alot Of People Wish They Had His Delivery.. :rolleyes:

Sorry I Just Love Intruding On Herbish Threads

kgm 09-22-03 05:44 PM

Alias is white, and he raps, and produces his own shit.

deacon 09-22-03 05:53 PM

Mental retarded Methodz.....Exactly.....

What you really want from me!!!

haha mental go listen to Nelly and shut up...

-1-

Gonzo 09-22-03 06:06 PM

How Bout Warbux, hes white and he kills it in every aspect, what about dzk aka Burymore, hes dope as fuck too, I think this thread is bullshit...Color has nothin to do with skill or your voice, this thread is just another stereotypical biased accusation by ppl who dont know what rap is..

But its RB, what can you expect..?

Baron Mynd 09-22-03 06:09 PM

Im white and can write better than 99% of RB,
eat my dick. moron.

Jae Cyph 09-22-03 06:13 PM

Some Please Continue & Bann The Maker Of This Thread . .

Most White Emcees Are Better Then Black Emcees, Sorry . . It's The Truth .

Baron Mynd 09-22-03 06:19 PM

^ Says The White Emcee. .

deacon 09-22-03 06:39 PM

"Im white and can write better than 99% of RB,"
---------really so who's the exception......

-1-