RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RB Internet Radio...??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=81527)

Bigg E Z 09-24-03 04:57 PM

RB Internet Radio...???

Who feels this idea..??

i mean it would turn ALLOT of ppls heads...!!!
Plus it would make more people go into recordin audios..!!!
And theres ALLOT of peeps in here who could make dope records for the listeners...!!!

Give ir oppinions..!!!

RythmicTendicies 09-24-03 05:02 PM

yea, it'd be cool, maybe this has been mentioned before sometime, but it could really get Rb's rep up..

Kredit 09-24-03 05:37 PM

Seen it on other sites. . Would be dope if RB had one. .

Bazzy 09-24-03 05:55 PM

We should definetely get it.........

Wud enhance the audio on this site......

Chrit 09-24-03 05:58 PM

Word...

Especially since a certain someoen is starting audio soon...

Like whoa...

-ElocuShun- 09-24-03 05:59 PM

definately...............but only the peeps who actually do audio and no proffesionals coz it'd jus inhance peeps rep ...........................................

COM 09-24-03 06:18 PM

thats one of the best suggestions i heard and one the few that could improve this site

BLACK FLAME 09-24-03 06:34 PM

been there done that you cats are fucking late on everything

Jae Cyph 09-24-03 06:42 PM

It's Been Done Here, Plenty Of Times , Never Lasts
Or Follows Through . . .

So , Stupid Idea, You're Late, Newbies Suck . .

that's wrd.

BLACK FLAME 09-24-03 06:44 PM

to prove ut peep this

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=32732

MuhThugga 09-24-03 09:27 PM

Only problem is that people would have to continue making audios to keep the listening fresh.....
And since many people are complaining that there are not enough audio heads on this site....I doubt it would work anyways.....

You need more than 6 people that do audio to have a radio work....

Then again......wouldn't be any more different than the radio of today........you hear about 6 different artists if you get lucky.....

KnightShade 09-24-03 09:38 PM

word life

-ElocuShun- 09-24-03 09:48 PM

i know wot thugga means..........but if ya do set this up it may attrct.........jus that a lot of peeps avent got a lot of confidence to spit live.......but adding to tha audio list is me and ma boy dark cursiv........we do battles at home and shit but i haven't on here....but i finally gettin a mic for ma comp this week...........peace

Bigg E Z 09-25-03 02:54 AM

OK OK.....i get what ur sayin....But there are ways to get ppl to brake into makin audios....like a chart....and who ever is on top wins a prize...1!!!

I DNO.....just suggestions.....

...OpeY... 09-25-03 03:01 AM

just cus u didnt know what u were fuckin doing doesnt mean its not a good idea. u had no exposure. u need to put it at the top of the page with the ads where everyone will see it. have it pop up in a small player window when u click on it. and have an info page people can click on to see where these songs are comin from and how they can get songs on it. its a very good idea.

Bigg E Z 09-25-03 03:06 AM

Thanx man.....atleast 1 homes supportin me...lol....
anyway.......WORD to that.....Plus,creat a team to spread info...like e mails and shit.....ya know....mass advertising....

Plus......it would make RB the site to be on..!!! ALLOT of heads would turn..!!1

...OpeY... 09-25-03 03:10 AM

i definitely have the coding ability to make a decent html player.

Bigg E Z 09-25-03 03:24 AM

so whats this then..!?!?!? Are we up for it..!?!?!?!

are there any songs we can put on it.....i know theres a phew by some cats on here....but lets get them to make more..!!!!

And a thread on how to teach cats to make homa made audios..!!

Baron Mynd 09-25-03 11:30 AM

Sounds Good, But Yeah, Its Been Tried And Failed Before. . = /

...OpeY... 09-25-03 02:28 PM

but opey wasnt on the case. i vote to give it a try. I could set it up to stream str8 from soundclick so we wouldnt even need extra bandwidth. our members would also get higher ratings on their soundclick from all the continued play. We could set up links to their pages when each song comes on as well. I doubt it would take very long to setup. and if someone actually modded the audio forums *cough* opey *cough* then maybe some decent tutorials would get made and stickied. After that a little advertisement by way of announcement would most likely get more kids trying audio.

Bigg E Z 09-25-03 03:29 PM

Word man....YO.....dont take all the cred for this..!!!! I re-thought this aswell ya know...LOL (only joking)

AND yo.....ya never know, some kids could get signed this way....

IM demanding a part of this shit...!!! lol

...OpeY... 09-25-03 03:34 PM

lol no one will get signed for this. it takes so much more than lyrical talent to be signed. but this might push kids to get into hiphop a little more and im all for that

Bigg E Z 09-25-03 03:39 PM

**DING***......thats what i mean...lol........................................ ......................!!!

so....what u got in mind man....??

BLACK FLAME 09-25-03 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ...OpeY...
just cus u didnt know what u were fuckin doing doesnt mean its not a good idea. u had no exposure. u need to put it at the top of the page with the ads where everyone will see it. have it pop up in a small player window when u click on it. and have an info page people can click on to see where these songs are comin from and how they can get songs on it. its a very good idea.

Once again get the fuck off my nuts. First off you know nothing about the whole inet radio. To have a decent radio that can have more than 11 viewers at a time is gonna cost you dough and I can bet you any amount of money no one will front it. Second off even the most sucessful internet radio stations for netboards went under after a small period of time. SO once again opey sspliv or whatever your name is STFU. Fact of the matter is there is to many textcees on this site not enough emcees no one would listen to it. Who's gonna dj all day or who will run and cut they computer on to hear some cats on the net(ill or not) when they can be doing other things. Everyone is on different time zones so it may be daytime here but it may be like night time somewhere else. Be real with yourself who is gonna devote they're time, effort and money into that shit? WTF are you getting in return? Shit most people wouldn't do that. I was a good ass mod for a long ass time before you kids even registered on the site ask anyone that was around and saw how I ran my forums when I was a active member. I would school you newbies on more stuff but the fact of the matter is I got things like College, work and my OFFLINE Rap career to worry about so frankly I don't have the time to go back and forth with you. You can talk all that jibberish you want I know the deal. I've been around the audio forums longer then most y'all have been registered, shit it was a time when me a djx ran all the audio forums period so chew on that rooks.

...OpeY... 09-25-03 11:55 PM

ignore that hoe. he has no idea wut hes talkin about compared to my knowledge of coding. If the player is setup to stream from soundclick we would be using their bandwidth. they have enough bandwidth to cover the traffic. like i said, just because something failed before doesnt mean it cant work. and Black no ones on your dick. i dont see your name in a thread and post after you. so u need to chill with that.

ålphå bë† 09-26-03 01:28 AM

True...Tight Idea

Id Step To The Mic To Get On There

Bigg E Z 09-28-03 07:32 AM

Allot of ppl would..!! Its a thing that ppl will give respect for....and allot of peeps here need it....some dont..!!!

Dadi Kewl 09-28-03 10:11 AM

It is a good idea,
there are problems with it like bandwidth, but opeys idea would bypass that, then theres the staff, well any of the good active audio heads would be down to do it i should think...
Promotion...not a problem RB has 10,000 + members....so word of mouf could bring almost that many on top....

I like the idea, but unless its tried we'll never find out,
i kno it was tried in the past but with a new method and approach to it, it could work

Pz.

Coast 09-28-03 11:46 AM

this is one of the best ideas yet, we should definitely do this, it would def improve the audio stuff in here