RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Capcom. . (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=82974)

Baron Mynd 10-01-03 08:06 PM

Capcom. .

Voted - Officially Biggest Fucking Moron On RB

what were you thinking going to RnR and posting like you did you fucking idiot? Its morons like yourself that give RB a bad name. How are we supposed to get anywhere near half decent when newbies like you are going to respectable sites bragging that your the best?

Fucking dickhead. Anyone who saw the thread he made at RnR will agree with me, he's just turning RB into a laughing stock.

Chrit 10-01-03 08:12 PM

Aight Capcom is a moron!!!

How idiotic must someone be to do something like that???

Jesus...........

Bigg E Z 10-01-03 08:12 PM

I say we send him to France..!!!

anyway....what was he doing..?? sayin hes the illest on RB wen he spends most of his time in Emergency Wakness...???

damn....and i thought Warlock was bad..!!!

Baron Mynd 10-01-03 08:14 PM

He was just real;ly really gay and made RB look like shit.

Chrit 10-01-03 08:16 PM

Who's up for kicking him out of LLL?

Bigg E Z 10-01-03 08:18 PM

France.....Put him in a fuckin box, and send him to fuckin Paris..!!!

Baron Mynd 10-01-03 08:19 PM

Bann His IP The Little Cunt.
That'll Teach Him.

Crysis 10-01-03 08:22 PM

.......i know a secret....and no this isnt a freepost........and my secret is probly known but i think its a secret........and whats up with these ppl biting their names off video games?

Bigg E Z 10-01-03 08:24 PM

Tumble Weed Moment...!!!

I say ban the fucker....Hes Sinned and he aint banned....I did FUCK ALL and i got banned..!!!

-ElocuShun- 10-01-03 08:25 PM

cams got a serious point............................hate cap for doing that.............................................. .................

Munkydude87 10-01-03 08:30 PM

Seriously, post a link if it's still up, and then the mods should deide whether its ban-worthy.

Baron Mynd 10-01-03 08:34 PM

^ Look at your name before posting in any of my threads.

I dont want him banned, i can get the kids links to this but what he did was just plain gay, he's giving us a bad name at respectable sites with his wackness.

8-off 10-01-03 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Crysis
.......i know a secret....and no this isnt a freepost........and my secret is probly known but i think its a secret........and whats up with these ppl biting their names off video games?

;) werd

and cam, pm, me the link

dont u have to log in to go to rnr? it does for me:confused:

Baron Mynd 10-01-03 08:51 PM

^ No, because im already registered there and clcik "Log me in automatically when i return to the site" smart one.

Termz 10-01-03 09:27 PM

Re: Capcom. .

Quote:
Originally posted by Camarac
he's just turning RB into a laughing stock.

What a faggot, where is the thread. .

I say he gets banned

-ElocuShun- 10-01-03 09:41 PM

he is a pussy.................i dont think it is bannable-is that a word...............................but he should jus be hated by every1..............the childish route works good........jus get him threw out of his crew as well........lol........die capcom die..............................blah

8-off 10-01-03 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical Cyanide
he is a pussy.but he should jus be hated by every1

why should he get the same status as you......?

but capcom is gay i think, but he shouldnt be banned for it,being himself is enuff punishment

Accelerate 10-01-03 09:54 PM

^Lol

It Doesn't Really Matter. Is There A Link We COuld Visit to See What he Said, because maybe He made more of a fool out himself then Rb

Baron Mynd 10-01-03 09:54 PM

No, he will hereby be known as RB Moron until i decide someone has taken his place, so hate on him, vote against him in all his battles and everyone hook up " Die, Capcom, Die. ." in your sigs.

If your threatened with the bann stick, tell them i started it and you wont be.

8-off 10-01-03 09:57 PM

that word^

Capcom 10-01-03 09:57 PM

What a bunch of knuckle heads....I never claimed to be the illest at RB, I just put in my sig "one of RB's finest" and ya'll sound like a buncha pussies anyway, like ya'll scared of them or some shit...man up!! fuck that this is the internet, who gives a shit, you guys actin like this is real life and we battlin for a real purpose, we do this shit for fun.....WTF all of the sudden ya'll wanna start a riot over this shit LoL Lets be real people, I would see if there was money involved, but it aint, just a bunch of us knucklehead kids who aint got shit else better to do with our time.

8-off 10-01-03 09:58 PM

die capcom u punk....

8-off 10-01-03 09:58 PM

...ass bitch die u motha fucka, why would....

Baron Mynd 10-01-03 09:59 PM

Die, Capcom, Die. .

8-off 10-01-03 09:59 PM

...u be so gay, im done

8-off 10-01-03 10:00 PM

Quote:
Die, Capcom, Die. .

u fag, u messed up my flow...but ur still not gayer than capcom;)

we havent passed 3rd base yet

Accelerate 10-01-03 10:01 PM

But I Like Capcom Video Games....
I Just Don't Like Him, But Do I Have To Put it In My Sig?

Baron Mynd 10-01-03 10:01 PM

Put in it your sigs people. We need to heckle him off the site, actually, their is a name for people like him - "Hacks" - so from here on out we shall call Capcom a "Hack" lmao. .

Baron Mynd 10-01-03 10:03 PM

Puit it in your sig so he KNOWS the whole board hates what he did and it will stop him doing it in the future.

Accelerate 10-01-03 10:03 PM

Marvel Is Better, Anyways..

Baron Mynd 10-01-03 10:04 PM

^ Your totally missing the point. lol.

Baron Mynd 10-01-03 10:05 PM

EVERYBODY HATES CAPCOM!

Capcom 10-01-03 10:06 PM

LMAO I never knew u guys were so sensitive about this whole NetCee thing LoL.....Its kool U can say die Capcom Die all U want shit dont phase me....LoL like this shit phases ya'll lol

Accelerate 10-01-03 10:10 PM

Quote:
^ Your totally missing the point. lol.

Your Missing The Point, But I Got It, Look At My Siggy!

8-off 10-01-03 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capcom
LMAO I never knew u guys were so sensitive about this whole NetCee thing LoL.....Its kool U can say die Capcom Die all U want shit dont phase me....LoL like this shit phases ya'll lol

i dont, im just tryin to be cool:cool:

sal-v 10-01-03 10:13 PM

LMAOOOOOOO @ RB's Finest .. I just peeped one of his verses.

I didnt know to laugh from humor or to cry for sympathy.

Accelerate 10-01-03 10:14 PM

Do Both, Thats why Being A Skitzo comes in Handy. I could do it at the same Time.

Baron Mynd 10-01-03 10:15 PM

Thats the spirit! Die Capcom you rapbattle bitch. .

now go vote against him as i did:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=82855

Capcom 10-01-03 10:15 PM

I dont spit my good shit in the frontlines only in LLL homey....Oh yeah Die Capcom Die...LoL comedy

8-off 10-01-03 10:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by Capcom
I dont spit my good shit in the frontlines only in LLL homey....Oh yeah Die Capcom Die...LoL comedy