RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Yes, Cam and Bruk are Gone. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=85571)

The End 10-14-03 05:25 PM

Yes, Cam and Bruk are Gone.

Both begged me to Ban them. So I did. If any of you have a problem with it, fuck you. That is all.

Chrit 10-14-03 05:26 PM

Hmm...

So I'm next in line for S=Mod???
lol

I guess we all finally have a chance in SS....

Gonzo 10-14-03 05:34 PM

Some bogis shit man,

Shoulda left when you said you were gunna leave..

They didnt beg you to ban them, Bruk was the best mod on the site

Cam was above average too

2 of the better heads at this herb infected site and you ban em?

And for IMin you bout some dumb shit, Just block em if you dont wanna talk to em, but dont ban em..For some kids this is all they got goin for em...seriously, lol

But really, dont be a fag, let em back

The End 10-14-03 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CaliCo
Some bogis shit man,

2 of the better heads at this herb infected site and you ban em?

And for IMin you bout some dumb shit, Just block em if you dont wanna talk to em, but dont ban em..For some kids this is all they got goin for em...seriously, lol

But really, dont be a fag, let em back

^ I did leave when I said I was. I was planning on coming back in November, but when RB was sold I came back early to help with the transition. And I hate to break it to you, they did ask me to ban them.

Bruk begged to be demodded and I repeatidly said no. He then felt as though he was a God because I liked him and wouldn't demod him. He decided to abused his powers pruposely to get demodded, so finally I was forced to give in and demodded him. After that, he decided to turn bitch, so I banned him.

As for Camarac, I have always been cool with him too. I still have no hard feelings with him. He wanted to be banned as well.

TheEnd (5:18:54 PM): and why you say you were banned from rb when you weren't?
iller than yall (5:19:20 PM): i was
iller than yall (5:19:23 PM): nigger hoe
iller than yall (5:19:40 PM): im on a banning mission
TheEnd (5:20:28 PM): camarac isnt banned
TheEnd (5:20:29 PM): fool.
iller than yall (5:20:34 PM): i want to be
TheEnd (5:21:06 PM): ok.. you're banned then = /
iller than yall (5:21:25 PM): good.
iller than yall (5:21:28 PM): hoe
iller than yall (5:21:35 PM): emag dnim was det
iller than yall (5:21:39 PM): i just told him to shit talk

If someone tells me they want to be banned, I am banning them. Period. And it isn't my fault that Cam wanted to be banned either.

iller than yall (5:31:21 PM): nigger
iller than yall (5:31:28 PM): i ran your site pretty well
iller than yall (5:31:31 PM): free of charge
iller than yall (5:31:34 PM): = )
iller than yall (5:31:39 PM): its the least you can do
TheEnd (5:31:45 PM): and then dropped it like a bad habbit
TheEnd (5:31:48 PM): when im tryin to rebuild
iller than yall (5:31:58 PM): hmmmmm
iller than yall (5:32:02 PM): and like...
iller than yall (5:32:06 PM): you defended me
iller than yall (5:32:10 PM): in the 13th thread
iller than yall (5:32:11 PM): right?
iller than yall (5:32:14 PM): yeah.
iller than yall (5:32:16 PM): so stfu
iller than yall (5:32:20 PM): no one defended me
TheEnd (5:32:25 PM): i didnt even read the thread
iller than yall (5:32:26 PM): or showed me respect
TheEnd (5:32:28 PM): and still havent
TheEnd (5:32:30 PM): but i did close it
iller than yall (5:32:31 PM): they all wanted me gone
TheEnd (5:32:33 PM): 'so stfu' :-)
iller than yall (5:32:48 PM): lol
iller than yall (5:32:53 PM): i said it in a nice way
TheEnd (5:33:27 PM): i said it with a smile

I would show you the Bruklor conversations if I still had them too. But just ask him, he wanted to be banned.

kgm 10-14-03 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CaliCo
Some bogis shit man,

Dickrider, get over it.

Gonzo 10-14-03 05:46 PM

Then Im sorry,

b/c Cam just bitched at me to try and get him back on,

Fuckin Jewish

and kgm, shall we battle?

Seriously, I just wanna son the fuck outa herbs like you, Can you pick up a mic?

If so lets do this

PM ME. If you post again in this thread it will just be deleted.

The End 10-14-03 05:48 PM

^ No problem.

Everyone on RB should realize by now I am just trying to do what is best for it. I want this site to be one of the elite again. Currently I am working with the mods to come up with a plan to get our shit back in order.

OutWrite 10-14-03 07:00 PM

Thats Coool Man..Do What Needs To Be Done

varentao 10-14-03 07:00 PM

Cam was alright. He's a bit of a local too.

But once again, what's the point of leaving on bad terms?

Just leave if you're gonna leave. And that's it. Come back whenever if ever. That's aimed at anyone who's left on bad terms. In ANYTHING. Work, relationships or some recreational website.

Or maybe all that karma 'reap what you sew' crap is starting to kick into my miniscule brain. Either way, hoors the lot of them...

Mental God 10-14-03 07:14 PM

Wow. Thats all i have to say. Wow.

Maven 10-14-03 07:14 PM

once again. this did not warrant a thread.
I respected Cam. I respected Bruk. They were both friends...well, as much as friends can be over the internet. But I liked to think of them as friends.
But I don't care. Know why? Because I'm not gonna change your mind. I've tried before. You're a fucking rock dude, and that's good when you ban someone who was a bitch, but not when you ban someone that other people on the site look up to. How're you gonna make the site elite again if you get all the newbs mad at you.
Maybe I care just a little.

Quote:
If any of you have a problem with it, fuck you. That is all.

I'm waiting for my sex.
then you will hear no more about this from me :)

The End 10-14-03 07:23 PM

Newbies don't look up to Bruklor. He hasn't done anything recently for newer members to look up to. And the only reason I put this here is because I was tired of PMs and IMs asking me if I banned them. And no, you will never receive sex from me.

Mental God 10-14-03 07:28 PM

WHY IS DEZ BANNED!?

AND FAGs WILL NEVER DIE BITCHES

The End 10-14-03 07:29 PM

^ He is banned for freeposting just to freepost. He's gone for 2 days and lost 500 posts. I will do the same to you if you follow in his footsteps. And yes, FAGS are dead.

...OpeY... 10-14-03 07:36 PM

FAGs are not dead. we never went anywhere. just because we show respect when we have a 20 page freeposting session then delete it later doesnt mean we're dead. why would dez get banned for freeposting now when hes been doin it since he got here? i sense hostility towards FAGs. are u homophobic?

Mental God 10-14-03 07:46 PM

^^^^word... you know what... untill dez is back, im going to boycot this site. im not asking to be banned, but if part of the FAG family is gone, then we all should be. Like the god damn muskateers. But whatever, i'll be back when dez is back.

FAGS ARE DEAD

The End 10-14-03 07:49 PM

^ You are banned for 2 days just like him then. And like I said, the FAGs are dead.

ILLunatic 10-14-03 07:57 PM

LoL
Damn
F.A.G's Got Takin Out Easily

They Will Be Missed.........
*LMFAO, No They Wont*

Jae Cyph 10-14-03 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ILLunatic
LoL
Damn
F.A.G's Got Takin Out Easily

They Will Be Missed.........
*LMFAO, No They Wont*

You . . You . . Are . . Fucking . . . Sad . . .

Really , .. Get That Out Of Your Sig . . You're Not Getting A Mod Position . . & On Top Of That, You're Really Pathetic.

13th Disciple 10-14-03 08:06 PM

herez my two cents:

Brandon, dope ass job runnin this bitch. Like whoa. U stepped up
when Kalvin bought the site and ran this bitch again. Way to go
gettin rid of punk ass people who abuse their power. Frankly, I
don't give a damn if Cam is gone, Tik, Bruk, Quo or whoever else.
They wasn't doing shit for the site since back in the day. Newbs
look up to them cuz if they mention they're name...they might
get noticed. Blah blah blah...i don't give a damn...i love RB...the
people here is aiight.....even some newbs...but don't IM me....
wit that said....

ONE

and Fags is Dead

Accelerate 10-14-03 08:23 PM

Exactly, Some Of THe People Who Left, Went Away Because Of The Newbie Situation. Nobody Started Out With Superhuman Talent Though. I'm Not Trying To Start Beef, But If People Bitch About This Site Being Herbish and Rookie-Like Or Whatever, Thats Being Stupid Because Thats Not Being Helpful In Anyway, And That Being Hypocritical Because Everybody Had To Start Somewhere, And Nobody Was Ever 'Extremely Dope' When They First started. But You Can't Force People To Keep Coming Back, If Camarac, Bruklor, Quotient, Whoever It Is Wanted Out, Let Them Leave, They Can Come Back When They Want, but It's Not In Our Right To Make Them Come Back, Or Blame Situations On Them For Leaving. If We Want To Help Build Up Rb, Then We All Have To Step Up Together, And Make It Better Together, Because Kalvin And The End Can't SingleHandidly Make This Site The BEst By Themselves With 20,000 Plus Members. It Takes An Effort From All Of Us. If People Are Banned, Then Let Them Be Banned, It Makes No Difference, Maybe Its Bad For The Site, Maybe Its Good, But What Happens, Happens.

Mental Stamina 10-14-03 08:38 PM

Another baby is gone, next?

Crysis 10-14-03 11:55 PM

End is showin no mercy.........in my opinion hes doin a damn good job.......to the cam and bruk thing......YES cam wanted to be banned......he even has it in his sig at other sites......and Bruk is doing something where hes givin out End's AIM s/n so ppl can IM him and say BRING BRUKLOR BACK.....but End you are doing a damn good job of running this site......just my two cents

shiznit 10-15-03 12:41 AM

Would it make any difference if they come back or not? No.
Would you guys stop whining and bitching about all these if they would be back? No.
Would you stop pressuring the admins if they did what you wanted them to do? No.
Would any of you grow up? No.

So what's the point?

The End did what THEY told him to do. It's not HIS decision to ban them but its THEIRS. As for Bruklor, he basically dared End to ban him.. What would you do if you were Admin?

Sometimes you dont want things to be what you wanted them to be. Do any of you think that maybe because of all these childishness they left? This is getting ridiculous. I could care less but i just wanna inform you that this isnt worth anything...wasting precious time and some of mine as well...is not a very healthy thing.

Below my post would be a lot of whining again or even gonna tell me to shut up but i guess you can call it 'entertainment' but for me it's just another worthless post that would either say "Bring them back"..."The End is right"....."You suck!"..."Fags are dead...or not" "I dont care"....i can go on and on forever...but all im saying is..just leave it be...and for some people that would ask "Leave what be?...blah blah..".

Just leave the issue alone and go on with our lives. Its just that easy.

Quote:
Originally posted by 13th Disciple

Brandon, dope ass job runnin this bitch. Like whoa. U stepped up
when Kalvin bought the site and ran this bitch again. Way to go
gettin rid of punk ass people who abuse their power. Frankly, I
don't give a damn if Cam is gone, Tik, Bruk, Quo or whoever else.
They wasn't doing shit for the site since back in the day. Newbs
look up to them cuz if they mention they're name...they might
get noticed. Blah blah blah...i don't give a damn...i love RB...the
people here is aiight.....even some newbs...

and Fags is Dead

^ Says it all.

Otherwordz 10-15-03 03:42 AM

The End is like a father figure to me...do ya thing man...even though I'm straight with Cam...if he asked for it then he asked for it...by the way...are there any mod spots open...cause I been active on RB for too long not to be a mod...I been here since Sep.2002...

Alchemy 10-15-03 07:33 AM

Why would anyone have a problem? They wanted to be banned so be a fuckin geneie and grant that wish, easy enough.

The End 10-15-03 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by King of Thievez
by the way...are there any mod spots open...cause I been active on RB for too long not to be a mod...I been here since Sep.2002...

Thanks for agreeing with me, but as far as the mod spots are concerned.. look at your custom title. It says "FREEPOST!!", so, what do you think my answer is going to be? :confused:

Maven 10-15-03 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shiznit
Would it make any difference if they come back or not? No.
Would you guys stop whining and bitching about all these if they would be back? No.
Would you stop pressuring the admins if they did what you wanted them to do? No.
Would any of you grow up? No.

So what's the point?

I feel ownded.
thanks jenn.
= )

AƧquitas 10-15-03 10:09 AM

Does it really matter if a couple of members were banned? There are still 20,000 some odd members, I'm sure there is tons more talent out there.

Rappad 10-15-03 10:13 AM

^^Its not that 2 members were banned, Its who the 2 members were

Lethargic 10-15-03 10:22 AM

Cam was cool now, but he's been caught on certain sites for biting. So I lost all respect for him after that. He was still a cool guy, but a biter is a biter. Unless he was cleared and I just don't know about it. As for Bruklor...don't know shit about him.

If they asked for it, then they got it, simple as that. Lay off The End's nuts...he's just doin his job.

Oxygen 10-15-03 11:37 AM

F.A.G's will never Die...

but besides that If cam wants to leave let him
but i heard that bruk wanted to come back.....
but blah i never really liked cam cuz he thought
just because he had been on this site for a long
time he that he was better than some of the other
people on the site....but bruk was cool i say let him
back if he wants to come back..but i still give B his
props tho he's doing what is need to be done on
rb...

-uNo-

DETONATA 10-15-03 11:56 AM

Quote:
Cam was cool now, but he's been caught on certain sites for biting. So I lost all respect for him after that. He was still a cool guy, but a biter is a biter. Unless he was cleared and I just don't know about it.

wow, you mean the guy who bit his name, went to a diff. board and pretended to be cam just to get him banned and give him a bad name? Yes. its all been cleared up, long ago. Cyph checked the IPs with the admin there and they came back no where near the same, so stfu. if he bit, how the fuck do you think he showed week in week out for SS when they SET you a topic, it would be near impossible to find a verse everyweek that matched the topic you were given.

and he didnt think he was better than most kids here cause he was here longer, why do you think he helped TDC, Pot1ent, Faze etc, when their newbies here? stupiid fuck. think what your saying before you type it.

blah, i just know him better than a lot of you newbie fucks here, you guys ARE the reason he left and yes, banning him was right, he asked for it. but dont bitch about him now he's gone, he did more for RB than you guys know, show some fuckin respect before you talk shit.

DETONATA 10-15-03 12:02 PM

Quote:
Its not that 2 members were banned, Its who the 2 members were

^exactly. both helped make RB what it is today, regardless of you liking them or not, both did a good job here and seeing them go will be hard, but hopefully we can recover.

The End 10-15-03 12:15 PM

^ And he knows he is welcome back. Bruklor, well.. I'm still saying Fucka Bruk.

Oxygen 10-15-03 12:28 PM

and he didnt think he was better than most kids here cause he was here longer, why do you think he helped TDC, Pot1ent, Faze etc, when their newbies here? stupiid fuck. think what your saying before you type it.

^^^ BLAH...i didn't mean as far as skills
i meant he actually thought he was a better
person than you since you didn't have his
seniorority...but no need explaining to you.
but i think cam will never truley be gone
tho...besides the fact i thought he was an
ass he did a good job and the bastard will
be missed. and he does have a trillion aliases
unless he's ip banned he'll mos def be back...

Lethargic 10-15-03 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DETONATA

wow, you mean the guy who bit his name, went to a diff. board and pretended to be cam just to get him banned and give him a bad name? Yes. its all been cleared up, long ago. Cyph checked the IPs with the admin there and they came back no where near the same, so stfu. if he bit, how the fuck do you think he showed week in week out for SS when they SET you a topic, it would be near impossible to find a verse everyweek that matched the topic you were given.

blah, i just know him better than a lot of you newbie fucks here, you guys ARE the reason he left and yes, banning him was right, he asked for it. but dont bitch about him now he's gone, he did more for RB than you guys know, show some fuckin respect before you talk shit.

Hey Shitbrick, I remember when you first signed up for RB back in the day. So don't come at me like I'm some dumb fucking kid who just signed up for the site. If you would have read my last sentence you would have realized that I meant nothing by it and left room for correction. You corrected me....just in a dickheaded manor *tsk tsk tsk*.

Now, if you'll ever so slightly ease of of Cam's nuts...I'm sure your ass won't hurt as much. Thank you

DETONATA 10-15-03 01:45 PM

^ Why dont you quit hiding behind your alias THEN come at me w. some fresh material? You arent shit, just another no name jumping on the bandwagon of 'fuck cam and bruk' to look cool infront of your net friends and ride the admins dick in hopes of a mod spot here.

you can call cam a wash up all you like, fact is, your a fucking NEVER WAS, a no name here with no respect. Look at your crew and their roster, and you think your some 'vet' ?!

Pssssssh, fuck outta here moron. Try getting some skill before you talk shit on topics that dont concern you. Regardless of how long you've been here, your a moron that dosent know all the facts, therefore, your small minded opinion is irrelevent.

Fuck off.

Bigg E Z 10-15-03 02:29 PM

This Shit is fucked.....I aint even gona get involved case im branded a racist..!!

Yall got your reasons for all this....so....I bid you Adure..!!

Lethargic 10-15-03 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DETONATA
^ Why dont you quit hiding behind your alias THEN come at me w. some fresh material? You arent shit, just another no name jumping on the bandwagon of 'fuck cam and bruk' to look cool infront of your net friends and ride the admins dick in hopes of a mod spot here.

you can call cam a wash up all you like, fact is, your a fucking NEVER WAS, a no name here with no respect. Look at your crew and their roster, and you think your some 'vet' ?!

Pssssssh, fuck outta here moron. Try getting some skill before you talk shit on topics that dont concern you. Regardless of how long you've been here, your a moron that dosent know all the facts, therefore, your small minded opinion is irrelevent.

Fuck off.

lmao, you truly are a moron. I mean seriously...have you even read my posts? First off...this "alias" was my original name. The reason you've never heard of it, is because I was around before you knew what rap was. Later aliases, that are actually aliases, you would probably recognize. I just happen to like this name, so I came back under it. Second, I never said fuck Bruk. If you'd read my post...I said I don't know shit about him. Third, I never said fuck Cam you retard. I said Cam was cool, just that last I heard he was a biter and I have no respect for biters. Then you informed me in your pre-pubescent manor that it was a poser.

Ridin an admin for a mod spot? Right, I'm a full time student at Campbellsville University, I have a workstudy, and a Full Time job...I don't want, nor would I have the time, to be a moderator.

Never once did I call him a washup. A never was eh? Lol, okay. I'll leave that one alone. That just proves you're an idiot. Tryin to diss my crew, lmao. Okay, so none of them are vets from back in the day. Any one of us could rip you with ease.

I've been gone for a year, so you're right that I don't know all the facts of this situation. What's funny is...I didn't comment on the situation. Fuckin jackass