RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Poetic Scriptures (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Revolution - recruitment has started (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=88827)

LM 10-31-03 05:23 AM

The Revolution - recruitment has started

All members of The Revolution check in here and all MC's wishing to join post a verse or links and I will get back to you via Pm.
The Revolution is beginning!

wogzta 10-31-03 05:25 AM

I'm in................................................ .................................................. .....................................

E C C O 10-31-03 05:51 AM

hhhhoooooolllllllaaaaaaaa E C C O signin in luvly to be of service...........whats gona happen bout dominator now he has not gat da wins

Dominator 10-31-03 07:05 AM

Whereeeee daaaa hooooooood

Attttttttttttttttttttt

..... In

...... Errrr and btw I have my 5th win now so were all good

Split-eyez 10-31-03 07:46 AM

yo I'd like to get in
I battled both dominator and LM
new verse (vs mario):

Look kid, never underestamate the great at invade-my-space and the ‘8’ will separate-ya-face
leave ya-neck-in-a-brace, … such disgrace, you a charity case… rip ya tongue out, shit on it and smack ya around with-the-taste

Ya punches never connect, aimed in mis-directions, never ‘hard’ you miss-erections… couldn’t see me cause ya got ‘bia-perception’
Tryin to play it safe cuz like sex you cover mics with ‘contraceptions’ – ya verse is like midgets with water guns far for threatnin

Is that ya best shit? I spray words that leave ya ‘bullet-proof-vest-SPLIT’, your ‘dead’- I’m like the next tupac album … cats be waiting on my next spit

Brake-ya-jaw… look dawg this battle’s too easy like someone taped-ya-paws… stupid brought ten packs of pencils trying to ‘erase’ his flaws
I maim-with-claws, … this cat’s winnin’s like convict’s embracin-laws… the only time he gets a standin ovation is with a sampled pre-taped-applause

Rip ya nerves out and still you fear the best… you even fight with girls just to wear their dress
It’s clear-you-press… while I flow like a fair-carress… stab you in the eyes with a cruifix, the only way you get near-to-blessed

I tear-hair-off-ya-chest…youz never on mah watch, I hit ya so hard ya ears will end up near ya lungs so ya can hear-ya-breath
HOT?? Not even with an 1000degree stove near-ya-text… when I’m clearly-vex… I’ll take ya cloudy mind and shake it till ya brains’-perplexed

I know I got many losses, but I just switched styles
lemme know

resp

LM 10-31-03 07:57 AM

^^^^^Pm been sent^^^^^

Not in. Wins need to be increased

Green Dreamer 10-31-03 08:00 AM

checkin in

payyce my people
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LM 10-31-03 08:41 AM

OK. We've got 5 members checked in already.
LM
Wogzta
Dominator
E C C O
Green Dreamer

Hurry up everybody else who are members

Dominator 10-31-03 11:21 AM

Yah... werd... no toleration for people who arent well over .500

Baron God 10-31-03 11:27 AM

i dont want to be in, tell that kid to stop Pming me...

menolin 10-31-03 11:40 AM

checkin in.............................007................ .

LM 10-31-03 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baron God
i dont want to be in, tell that kid to stop Pming me...

What kid will that be. And if you got a problem with any of my crew Pm me instead of cloggin up the thread with freeposts

Dimense 10-31-03 12:43 PM

yea^what he said...

Baron God 10-31-03 01:17 PM

Shut Up.
Im A Legend Here, You Arent.
Be Happy I Graced This Thread With My Presence, NeGro's.

LM 10-31-03 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baron God
Shut Up.
Im A Legend Here, You Arent.
Be Happy I Graced This Thread With My Presence, NeGro's.

Shut the fuck up and get out the thread before I get you banned for freepostin......fuckin herb

Baron God 10-31-03 02:07 PM

Lmfao,
Just Try It.
i wONT bE bANNED fOR iT.

LM 10-31-03 02:08 PM

^^^Piss off.

AusRotten 10-31-03 02:14 PM

ayo i want in on this shyt..... i know my record fuckin sux right now but all my wins and losses combined from all the other sites is W17-L4-KO's13...

if u want me to drop a verse just hit me up and i will....

LM 10-31-03 02:28 PM

^^^^^Pm been sent^^^^^

Not in. Need more wins

Infinite Skillz 10-31-03 03:03 PM

Checkin in

e.coli 10-31-03 03:33 PM

yo i would like to get in this crew............................holla at me if im in

here is my verse from a battle awhile ago

my punches are devestatin u it hurts i know u feel this....
just cuz u got a record 9 STDS dont mean u RB’s illest....
nigga u dont get pussy so u say u just get playa hated...
bitch youre 0-2?shit even with that record your still overrated...
even if i no showed yo basic rhymes couldnt compare to mine...
youre win percentage is worse than shaqs from the free throw line...
go and rape a 90 year old whore...its the only time you'll get laid...
i just washed my ass so next time u lick it youll be eatin fresh like subway...
u fuckin bum you cant get bitches in them 2 cent rags...(clothes)
no one likes u...ever since the principal caught u wit dildos in yo bookbag...
want to make it to heaven?stop bein a fag and then youll be sinless...
its a shame u talk like your hard but if im correct your still winless...

LM 10-31-03 03:50 PM

mr.iceman06 is in. I've Pm'd him lettin him know.
So now the roster is.....goin by who has checked in:
LM
Wogzta
double-0 seven
Green Dreamer
E C C O
Anonymiz Jonez
mr.iceman06

Aisle Phive 10-31-03 03:53 PM

I Own This Crew Because I Said So...

And Never PM Me Again...

e.coli 10-31-03 04:04 PM

aight iceman is checkin in

.................................................. .................................................. ............

holla

LM 10-31-03 04:28 PM

We got 7 members checked in. There's more to come. When they eventually get their asses online and checked in

Yaz 10-31-03 04:37 PM

eh yo i want in on this... my record sucks rite now but soon it be 2-0, click on da link in my sig to see.

Yaz 10-31-03 04:42 PM

just fo the record im not free postin

LM 10-31-03 04:56 PM

^^^^^Pm been sent^^^^^

Not in. Need couple more wins

E C C O 10-31-03 06:20 PM

eh yo some times its gus to have people elivating in the crew like myself but i think we should give a couple newbs a chance if its allowed u no like us lot then like 2 or 3 more newbs once the crew is rollin to get it up to 12 13 in the crew that way its less likely to shut down and it will be more active...and just think some of the talent we recrut as newbs could get better that us lot

give it a think holla

Infinite Skillz 10-31-03 06:47 PM

I agree wit ECCO. That's how I started out. e should recrut newb's wit potential. They usually don't tryout unless some1 sees their potential.

AusRotten 10-31-03 07:13 PM

i will be one of those newbs..... even tho im not reall a newb am to this site....

Infinite Skillz 10-31-03 07:36 PM

I couple of Newb's I think we should recruit r:

Name (rec.)
Tobias Arnold (5-0)
AusRotten (0-1)
Rule (0-2) {for open mics}

more to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wogzta 10-31-03 07:37 PM

yeah, give a few newbs a chance...... i reckon anyone with more than 150 posts and a record of 3 wins or more who shows potential should be let in.... anyways, the rest of you guys, hurry up and sign in......

Infinite Skillz 10-31-03 07:49 PM

Oh yeah I forgot 1:

KFC (2-0) He workin on win #3

e.coli 10-31-03 08:01 PM

yo i checked out ecco's rhymes and i think we should give him a chance cuz he got some potential....................just a suggestion

holla back

AusRotten 10-31-03 08:08 PM

ayo.... if ya'll give me a chance... i would tottaly kill for u guys.... and im always writing keystyles and songs all the fuckin time so i would rep for ya'll there to .... holla bakk....

wogzta 10-31-03 08:27 PM

E C C O was one of the first to join anyway mr iceman.... hes been working with me since our last crew..........................

e.coli 10-31-03 08:34 PM

o my bad i didnt think he was in cuz he aint rockin the sig...................my fault ecco..............................................

holla

Dominator 10-31-03 10:20 PM

WTF IS THIS???? I WAS THE SECOND TO CHECK IN????

mr.iceman06 is in. I've Pm'd him lettin him know.
So now the roster is.....goin by who has checked in:
LM
Wogzta
double-0 seven
Green Dreamer
E C C O
Anonymiz Jonez
mr.iceman06

AJ 10-31-03 10:29 PM

OOOoooooooOoOO.... I am very honored for you guys to want me, unfortunitly, I am already in a very very good battle crew. Diamond Mindz, and I am also in an Elite Open Mic crew, Corrputed Visions, sorry but even if you invtied me, I would decline.