RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   All yall hatin cats..{you know who you are}!! meet me here tommoro!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=95613)

Tonya~Montana 12-01-03 12:41 AM

All yall hatin cats..{you know who you are}!! meet me here tommoro!!

all week i'm battlin all yall fake ass friendly mc'ees

8off
hottie
haych or whateva ya gay ass name is..
dat keymo ho!!
it's some more of yall too!!!!

get out ya prewrittens cause you gonna need 'em

BE HERE YA BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gfy:

KeyMo Thera P 12-01-03 01:24 AM

haha um ...you bite.. why would i dare battle a biter.. dont be mad you exposed and dont got nothing to prove me wrong on ..and seriously your not ill enough to handle all them ppl barely ill enough to handle dulce muertre and her verse against you wasnt all that great so stick your hansle and gretle ego some where else . not really feeling the attempted attitude you got going on for yourself. But then again even if i dont like battlin biters that dont mean i cant make open mic disses.. :) .. you can do them with me actually ..ill do one on you and u do one on me how bout it slut face

Tonya~Montana 12-01-03 11:04 AM

yea what eva hoe!! fuck you and that other bitch!! i don't do audios..bitch you don't know bout my skills..be ready bitch!!

Tribz 12-01-03 11:11 AM

ill battle you, even tho im not on that list

Tonya~Montana 12-01-03 11:22 AM

this shit personal...maybe later iight....

E C C O 12-01-03 11:33 AM

yo tonya you down 4 a tag match me and you against a couple of these hatein bitches.........

Tha soldiers gona kick ass.,............

Avalon 12-01-03 12:04 PM

*steps in for hottie*

Hello... Let me know when the thread is up...

E C C O 12-01-03 12:16 PM

allreet then if tonya is down
hottie and avalon V's Tonya and E C C O

Avalon 12-01-03 12:25 PM

It's be Av vs Ecco n' Tonya... fine with me... I'm not taggin with her... I'm spittin for her...

Tonya~Montana 12-01-03 01:15 PM

it does'nt matter!! you should let tha hoe spit for her self..
bitch denying i beat her! her name was in my sig almost year!!

lmao!!

KeyMo Thera P 12-01-03 02:09 PM

okay nah fucc dat..this how the shyt is goin down 3 vs 3 since this fat fake want to step up... two girls and one nigga on each team nuff said find ya partners and all that bull shyt and dont come in the thread free posting bull shit with your net attempts to scare somebody .. whoever want to join in on my side can get at me 1

Tonya~Montana 12-02-03 12:33 AM

bitch you wack...^^with ya fake as claims!!^^ go back to your wack ass site!!

aguhny 12-02-03 12:37 AM

tonya you know da kid is on ya side if you need anotha tag p or anything let me know ~1~

*DuLcE~MuErTe* 12-02-03 12:51 AM

"Fuck that otha bitch?"........Ma, you must be jokin...... Key Mo I'll tag wit ya if you down.......This chick needs to seriously get taught a lesson since she stay thinkin she so nice.......you got ridden in our battle......point blank and my verse wasn't even that hot at all.......but it still beat ya garbage ass shit.....Front lines on this site is pathetic.......if you wanna do this and do this right it should be on another site especially since we newb's to this site........so there are no problems understand........uppin for the battle.......

Ambitious 12-02-03 01:32 AM

i'll beat ery 1 in this thread..........
(cept av!)........
ppl from other sites sure got alot to say.........Rb will beat ne1 i think...... so yup.

one

Tonya~Montana 12-02-03 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by *DuLcE~MuErTe*
"Fuck that otha bitch?"........Ma, you must be jokin...... Key Mo I'll tag wit ya if you down.......This chick needs to seriously get taught a lesson since she stay thinkin she so nice.......you got ridden in our battle......point blank and my verse wasn't even that hot at all.......but it still beat ya garbage ass shit.....Front lines on this site is pathetic.......if you wanna do this and do this right it should be on another site especially since we newb's to this site........so there are no problems understand........uppin for the battle.......

i did'nt get riddin...bitch you was losin..admit it...if i had dickriders..i would be undefeated..accept ya lost hoe!!

CLOWN AZZ BITCHES!! :gfy:

*DuLcE~MuErTe* 12-02-03 03:29 AM

Ma ya shit was garbage....kidz on this site don't know how to vote for real......I ain't tryin to be funny cuz my verse wasn't all that......but it was betta than ya shit......and I didn't even come hard.......Lemme just get my post count up so then people can vote fairly.....please.....set up another battle and I'll murk you so bad even ya dickriders will have no choice.......and why you settin up threads battlin headz when all you really need to do to shut em up and make em feel stupid is post a pic of yaself holding a sign that says RB......is that really hard......I would expect you to feel joy from knowin people are feelin dumb now.......hmmmm??????........I just don't get it........

KeyMo Thera P 12-02-03 05:32 AM

tonya i like how u excluded the battle shyt now so u frontin like a mutha fucca actin like u scared to battle.. and technician shut dat shyt up u a light weight u aint provin much ya damn self

KeyMo Thera P 12-02-03 05:33 AM

o and yeah dulce u can be on my team we just need anotha nigga or somethin depends on who she get for her team but it look like she wants to front now

TAG 12-02-03 05:36 AM

Tonya I'll battle longside ya if you want. Lemme know

Tonya~Montana 12-02-03 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by *DuLcE~MuErTe*
Ma ya shit was garbage....kidz on this site don't know how to vote for real......I ain't tryin to be funny cuz my verse wasn't all that......but it was betta than ya shit......and I didn't even come hard.......Lemme just get my post count up so then people can vote fairly.....please.....set up another battle and I'll murk you so bad even ya dickriders will have no choice.......and why you settin up threads battlin headz when all you really need to do to shut em up and make em feel stupid is post a pic of yaself holding a sign that says RB......is that really hard......I would expect you to feel joy from knowin people are feelin dumb now.......hmmmm??????........I just don't get it........

first off..mofo's ain't gonna apologize!! then once i do that
they'll prolly have another excuse!! i have know time for yall
hatin azz hoes!! and if ya skillz was any good..why you have'nt won shit...get ya weight up by battlin some newbies.you are know match....

*DuLcE~MuErTe* 12-02-03 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonya~Montana

first off..mofo's ain't gonna apologize!! then once i do that
they'll prolly have another excuse!! i have know time for yall
hatin azz hoes!! and if ya skillz was any good..why you have'nt won shit...get ya weight up by battlin some newbies.you are know match....

yea they will apologize and you'll get a bunch of other heads storming in the thread to make em feel even stupider........and ma I been on many sites......wins on every site.....I'm a newb on this SITE not to rappin there is a difference......and when I have time I will be puttin my weight up but I KNOW Front Lines ain't any good cuz heads that I'm on other sites wit ain't shit on the other sites but yet here they have like 30-3-25 type records........Fuck is that about?........Anywayz, if you don't have time to battle everyone....why make this thread personally i think it would be a lot easier and funnier if you would just drop the damn pic of yourself holding the sign....and I really don't see you doin it??....

Jack N. Bank$ 12-02-03 12:41 PM

Shut Up, You All Suck.
Whack New'bs =(

Tonya~Montana 12-03-03 01:46 AM

nonna yall had the nuts to accept!!!

KeyMo Thera P 12-03-03 06:15 AM

bonafide?you were banned from rap search for biting..get on urself instead of the newbies kid..

KeyMo Thera P 12-03-03 06:16 AM

and da fucc u mean nobody had nutts to accept i been said on the first page to get ur team n u keep typing to dulce get yur fat asz nerves enough courage get ur fuccin team and set up the thread guerilla slut

Tonya~Montana 12-03-03 03:33 PM

^^^bitch fuck you!! me you one!on one!! i should pinkslip ya hoe azz

Avalon 12-04-03 01:03 AM

Tonya... You spelled Tomorrow wrong...

Chrit 12-04-03 01:05 AM

I'm really dope

Avalon 12-04-03 01:06 AM

PINK SLIP THAT BITCH..!

Avalon 12-04-03 01:08 AM

Kemo Thera P... Just so you know... I'd like to lay you on a beach and bone your face in...

Chrit 12-04-03 01:08 AM

Me???

I dont like pink...
Unless I"m sliding into it

Avalon 12-04-03 01:09 AM

well maybe not bone your face in... but definetly hump your vaginal walls..! Gosh darnit..!

I made that shot of your breasts a wall paper and sent it to Chrit... he made it a poster...

for target practice... seein how close he could come... you know...

Chrit 12-04-03 01:10 AM

Bullseye!

Woot Woot!!

Avalon 12-04-03 01:11 AM

No... not you homoface...

CHRIT n' AV... Pimps of the Caribbean...

Chrit 12-04-03 01:12 AM

^^

And thats the truth

Avalon 12-04-03 01:12 AM

Tonya I'd so love to bend you over a table and spread honey on your ass and hump your vagina...

Avalon 12-04-03 01:13 AM

When'd you get unbanned..?

Chrit 12-04-03 01:13 AM

Tonya.....

Get YIM...

And webcam convo with me
:thumbup:

Avalon 12-04-03 01:14 AM

^to late... Av got it..!