RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   50 Disses Dre (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212376)

Mentor 10-22-05 09:21 PM

50 Disses Dre

50 WARNS DRE…

50 Cent is off the hook, if not plumb loco. He recently issued a warning to Dr. Dre about working with The Game. Now, I like 50, The Game and think Dre is nothing shy of a Don, but that’s nothing to Curtis Jackson. He told the BBC, “To my knowledge, neither me or Dr. Dre is working on Game’s next album. If I’m not messing with him, how is Dre going to mess with him? Then that means me and Dre got beef. I think everybody sees my pattern.” The pattern is 50 will be dissin’ Dre any day now. Yep, The Game and Dre are already working on the next album called The Doctor’s Advocate. This is about to get interesting – so interesting.

i got this from allhiphop.com, but what the fuck is up wit 50 has he been takin too much steroids???....Dre produced the biggest hit that got his gay ass reconized..In Da Club...if it wasnt for dre he practiculy wouldnt be nuthin in the rap game...i swear this muthafucka talks too much shit..he like a 1st grader he just wants attention cuz he knows no one really gives a fuck bout him

ksr 10-22-05 09:24 PM

fuck is 50 gonna do when dre leaves him?

Shazz 10-22-05 09:26 PM

First 50 thinks he can step up to anyone and just picks up a mic and trys to rip them...
YOU DO IT TO A DRE WTF HES GOIN TO GET FUCKED yea...
Overall
Dre>50

Compose 10-22-05 09:29 PM

Ysdat 10-22-05 09:39 PM

compose just owned the fucking slut out of you.

who gives a fuck what 50 is saying,his words are worthless.

Young Crip 10-22-05 09:56 PM

werdd damnn fuck fitty man ... nigga wan beef with D R E.... jajaja he is crazy yoo.! :banghead:

Shazz 10-22-05 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose

:laugh:
:laugh2:

DoContinue 10-22-05 10:41 PM

if dre leaves 50... honestly i think 50 can still survive... i mean, he's wack, but he manages to get ppl to like tha shyt he says...if he does diss dre tho, then that means em will prolly diss 50..... which will be the end of 50

CataclyzM-i-C 10-23-05 12:37 AM

some1 call 91111111111111111....lol this nigga is gonna get BLASTED soon...nigga aint survivin again tho...nigga talk to much shyt yo thinkin he run shyt...sooner or later some1 gon empty da clips on dat nigga....early !

Labels 10-25-05 09:35 AM

If he disses Dre , 50 better run and hide, Dre a don in his own right. Game is what dre wanted to be , and what he was and still is....

Ebircs 10-25-05 09:53 AM

50's wild man...i like dude but he dont know how to act,that shits goin to far..he's deff the next dude to end up dead unless he dont come outa his big ass house...

Mad Dog 10-25-05 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
compose just owned the fucking slut out of you.

who gives a fuck what 50 is saying,his words are worthless.

*eats minstrel*

B To The D 10-25-05 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
*eats minstrel*

Werd......Minstrels Are Dope!Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....*Runs To The Shop To Get A Bucket Of Them*Mmmmm...

Immense 10-25-05 01:44 PM

werd to mistrels...thats like the nicest chocolate ever...

and how can 50 diss anyone who works with someone he dont like....so if 50 disses dre...that means eminem wont be able to be cool with dre......otherwise 50 will diss him,and eventually he gon have nobody....ive never hated 50..but he really does think he his some kind of rap boss....he far from runs the rap game.....id love for jay-z or nas to just absolutely merk him...like i mean go all out to end his career...but i know jay or nas wouldnt waste their time......

dont worry though...as soon as a new gangsta rapper comes out whos been shot 15 times....and repeats it in every single song.....all the kids will go and buy their music...and 50 will have no sale....werd

Speats 10-25-05 06:58 PM

i knew youd be back alpha:)