RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Wow @ Crew Amounts. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208952)

Adam 09-18-05 01:34 PM

Wow @ Crew Amounts.

This is a fuckin' joke.

7 Established Crews
Crhyme Sindicate
The Council
The Establishment
E-Style
O.Y.D
Authentik Intelligence
Livin' Legendz

11 New Crews
Old School
The Legacy
New Meth0d's Groupies
Sudden Scriptures
My Consent?
Trigga Town Inc.
Venetian Records
.The Movement.
TTI Boot Camp
M.A.S.
The Next Generation

Thank God 4 crews are in Pending.

Districk 09-18-05 01:36 PM

my opinion...why would you join a net crew?What benifits are there?Is there gonna be some net-gang wars or something?

Cuz when your in a crew,the other members can't vote.And votes are hard enuff to get without having a crew.So by joining a crew,you just making it harder for yourself to get votes.And that's(gettin feed n votes) the whole point of this shit.

Shazz 09-18-05 01:38 PM

Theres way toooooo many....Damn everytime i click new posts , the crew fill up the whole page

Adam 09-18-05 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Districk
my opinion...why would you join a net crew?What benifits are there?Is there gonna be some net-gang wars or something?

Cuz when your in a crew,the other members can't vote.And votes are hard enuff to get without having a crew.So by joining a crew,you just making it harder for yourself to get votes.And that's(gettin feed n votes) the whole point of this shit.

Unless your crew is fuckin' ill like The Establishment.

Districk 09-18-05 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Rebel
Unless your crew is fuckin' ill like The Establishment.

but what is the benifit of joining the crew?

Spektikul 09-18-05 01:39 PM

Quote:
This is a fuckin' joke.

7 Established Crews
Crhyme Sindicate
The Council
The Establishment
E-Style
O.Y.D
Authentik Intelligence
Livin' Legendz

Whut are the current requirements for becomming established now?

Seems like anyone can do it nowadays...

Shazz 09-18-05 01:40 PM

I know even ican...............

Reflekt 09-18-05 01:41 PM

The Legacy and Trigga Town are the only active ones in New Crews. Strobe should erase the rest.

p4ntzistheish 09-18-05 01:41 PM

Rivalries. It's fun to have e-battles, espeially when you got a homie in the other crew. Healthy Competition. That's why I join. Besides the sigs are the sexay.

Adam 09-18-05 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Districk
but what is the benifit of joining the crew?

Well you see, everybody in The Establishment is dope and get along. We've never even had beef in the crew and it's been up for over 8 months. Everybody in it is dope, and we crew battle constantly. Since everybody is also homies, it's dope to have our own chat and shit in there so whack ass herbs and newbs can't come in and be gay. /We're just ill like that.

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-18-05 01:42 PM

yo fuck dat nigga!!! chi town playaz runz dis bitch

Adam 09-18-05 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-Money
yo fuck dat nigga!!! chi town playaz runz dis bitch

Go hang yourself. It's for the better.

Spektikul 09-18-05 01:44 PM

Quote:
Well you see, everybody in The Establishment is dope and get along. We've never even had beef in the crew and it's been up for over 8 months. Everybody in it is dope, and we crew battle constantly. Since everybody is also homies, it's dope to have our own chat and shit in there so whack ass herbs and newbs can't come in and be gay. /We're just ill like that.

We really are that dope. ^

Ps. Fucka Chi-Town...
:thumbup:

J. Luth 09-18-05 01:46 PM

Quote:

lmfao so tru. I heart Soul Rebel :love:

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-18-05 01:46 PM

oh yall niggas just crossed da line//lil whiteboy want me 2 hang myself//well lil whiteboy has a cocktail sausage for a dick//fuck u hataz itz chi town nigga