RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ZONE OUT - ShoW SoME ResPeCT ft. TOny Brown (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238424)

TonyTone 12-14-06 09:55 AM

ZONE OUT - ShoW SoME ResPeCT ft. TOny Brown

yea finally startin to get some new shit up. all zone out right here except me on the 1st verse.
shits crack though, trus. beat is hard as fuck n well.......ya kno, just listen!
dont forget to leave feed either, let me know if i suck or not :thumbup:

Show Some Respect

Links
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237065
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237073

TonyTone 12-14-06 10:07 PM

damn.. .

Yvonne 12-15-06 11:57 AM

yes u do suck but i just liked your rhyming on this and ur quality and delivery they were more decent than zoneout's..and your flow was steady i liked it!

zone out i liked your hook...flows really well

your flow was kinna slacking compared to tony's..you kinna slipped off at severalspots..seemed like you were runningto catch up...i think it was due to breathe control..i'm not feeling your quality...u need a mic change i guess!...delivery is a 5/10..nothing new in your lyrics..they just there!

i prefered zone out on the hooks!...that actually made me stay listening till the end of this!

yeah beat is cool too..feeling it!

hit my sig if you feel like!

holla!

TonyTone 12-15-06 05:45 PM

finally!!! some feed lol thanx yvonne. n yea ima hit up your track right after im done recording

Willa 12-16-06 04:20 AM

tony tone flow was on point real smooth could add some bass to your verse should have soen something different with your adlibs add a little reverb or something
lyrics were cool i guees your flow was mad nice but your delivery didnt really fit the track
hook was nice will flow was nice throughout like the delivery on it

thats my crews mission line sounds off and yes they will clap adlib off barely but i could tell
besides that flow was flawless lyrically you came harder than tony lot of wordplay hottest shit ive heard from you you upped your game

Tha .Q 12-16-06 08:17 AM

I wonder why all trackson Myspace sound low? They need to fix that.

The beat is appropriate for a diss...very intense

I like the inside-outwards line

Delivery is creative here

Flow is good
good

Hook: I like the lyrics...but, it lacks a catchy phrase...

Verse 2: good flow...and rhyming isn't bad at all

7.5/10 track

TonyTone 12-16-06 10:45 AM

werd, i'll put this on sc when i get time

Zone Out 12-19-06 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
yes u do suck but i just liked your rhyming on this and ur quality and delivery they were more decent than zoneout's..and your flow was steady i liked it!

zone out i liked your hook...flows really well

your flow was kinna slacking compared to tony's..you kinna slipped off at severalspots..seemed like you were runningto catch up...i think it was due to breathe control..i'm not feeling your quality...u need a mic change i guess!...delivery is a 5/10..nothing new in your lyrics..they just there!

i prefered zone out on the hooks!...that actually made me stay listening till the end of this!

yeah beat is cool too..feeling it!

hit my sig if you feel like!

holla!

WTF do you do exactly?
You seem too slow to be giving feedback.

Enygma 12-19-06 10:58 PM

Aight man......beat's pretty nice. Your flow and shit sounds pretty nice on this. Feeling the lyrics. This is pretty nice man. Hook's pretty nice as well.....kinda catchy, which is good. Zone came in pretty nicely too. I think he had a better swag to his verse than Tony did. Overall nice song man.....ya'll sound pretty good together :thumbup:

TonyTone 12-20-06 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
WTF do you do exactly?

ayo, u dissin my wifey? ima castrate u nigga

lol

thx for all the feed btw

Yvonne 12-20-06 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
WTF do you do exactly?

...you seem like a woman on her period to me sometimes...and i'm not hating but being honest wichya!

change!..

Zone Out 12-20-06 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
...you seem like a woman on her period to me sometimes...and i'm not hating but being honest wichya!

change!..

Lmao, ok!
Dont make me sic Spul on you again.
He's gonna come with those disgusting pics of you! :laugh:

Yvonne 12-20-06 08:18 PM

ugh niggaz aint got shit better to hate on a girl for other than common pics...pfft

J. Luth 12-20-06 10:52 PM

^common pics? lmao son it's not common for fat girls to rub up on eachother with their grandma like saggy boobs hanging low and take pics of it. Stop being a slut, and act decent BIATCHHHHHHH

but word this track was tight. Zone killed hook. good shit from both. but hook crazy sons. WORD WORD!!!! MAS ON 'EM!!! MAS on Yvvone's hooker pics!!! YEA :shoot: