RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ROFL....yo...yall gotta peep this shit... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184461)

[.:D:.] 03-31-05 06:20 PM

ROFL....yo...yall gotta peep this shit...

now...alot of cats i kno...have been sayin the singer Ciara is ugly...and others have been sayin she is pretty...but my nigga found out somethin...

just click here...

yall have a nice day :)

Murdah.txt 03-31-05 06:23 PM

yer late this was alrady a thread fam...................called ciara really packed heat

20 GraND 03-31-05 06:25 PM

old news.. but jea i always thought she had rather "manish" features lol

[.:D:.] 03-31-05 06:26 PM

i never knew that homey...i dont be on here like most cats..-_-

Ca'lam 03-31-05 06:49 PM

ROFL
that same page says that the rumor is FAKE/FALSE.. and ciara is fuckign hot as fuck.. so fuck whatcha heard.. i'd smash that for reals.. thats why they call em rumors ;)

Bangalore 03-31-05 07:09 PM

^^yuck dude she is not that hot...now halle berry or eva mendez now those are two very fine ladies lol

Murdah.txt 03-31-05 07:16 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^werd Homie

Compose 03-31-05 07:30 PM

ciara isnt hot...i really dont see wat other people see, she "looks" like she got an ass cuz shes trying to extend it as far as she could in her videos but when she stands normal she got no fucking ass at all...no tits...no face...nothin

peace

Speats 03-31-05 07:32 PM

ciara IS hot ..

Crossword 03-31-05 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 GraND
old news.. but jea i always thought she had rather "manish" features lol

Yeah, i was always skeptical about that buldge in her pants... :huh:

Wet Willy 03-31-05 07:38 PM

meh she's not bad...

Ma$fit 03-31-05 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by right below tha article
Comments: There are so many versions of this rumor flying around it's hard to know which one to address first. I may as well begin by dispelling the notion that the article above ever appeared on the hip-hop news site to which it's attributed, ALLHIPHOP.com. It didn't. It's a piece of satire, author unknown, circulating via email since March 2005. A disavowal posted on ALLHIPHOP.com earlier this month reads:

If you happen to read that AHH’s own Nolan Strong wrote a story about Ciara being a trannie he/she, don’t believe it. We didn’t write it, but somebody is trying to be creative with starting rumors. Ciara is alllllll woman, baby!
Another item on the same Website dated February 15, 2005 addresses the rumor more generally:
We consistently get rumors saying that Ciara, the Crunk-N-B Queen, was born with male and female genitalia. We have no CLUE where this crazy rumor started, but it’s not true as far as we know. We’re thinking that she was in the club throwin’ bows a little too hard and some dude decided to start this one. Or maybe it’s those mean faces, but to our knowledge, she only has one female private place. Unfortunately, I’ll never see it. The rumor has good legs though and it’s not dying anytime soon.

^^^^^
dat sex change shit aint true...and its a real old rumor...and ciara is tight...have a good day!

-DB

Lethal GK 03-31-05 07:43 PM

man ill still fuck the hell out of her

TeamOne 03-31-05 07:46 PM

shes flatchested...... her ass is ok...... i guess, but her face always looked ugly to me, i mean she looked alright, but thats with all the make up and shit they put on in her videos, and she ONLY looked ok..... i cant imagine her lookin half decent at all without it.

[.:D:.] 03-31-05 08:18 PM

yall ever seen Beyonce witout make up?? :throwup: