RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Whore Clipz(a.i Owns 4clipz) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165119)

50Cal. 12-10-04 03:26 AM

Whore Clipz(a.i Owns 4clipz)

YUP ME AND TITO TIRED OF THEY SHIT AND A REMIX IS COMING WE NOW OWN 4 CLIPZ :thumbup: HIT THE SOUNDCLICK FOR WHORE CLIPZ

JPoll 12-10-04 03:44 AM

decent track....

tito isn't really riding the beat...seriously how people think his flow is solid baffles me...anyways...he was decent, good delivery...too spoken wordly

just my opinion

empire, to put it frankly you sounded very unsure of yourself which came off pretty whack, you have a decent flow, lyrics were decent, quality was terrible...l

learn more about soundclick, make it so the volume never touched the end, make a feature so it eq's out your verses...you have to do this stuff, it takes two seconds and helps a lot...don't be mad, i was tought by my buddy who is a pro sound engineer...if you want any tips on how to make the specialized eq pm me...

peace

no hate either tito, i respected some of your comments you made in a thread I read...

~Luciano~ 12-10-04 05:08 AM

Hm...it was decent..Damn i need a mic

K.ontroverz.Y 12-10-04 05:40 AM

hah do i hear Tito? lmfao omg im dying *tears* wtf was that.

if you got four clippz then bang on me..

I cant believe you came at me and lethal with that and expect to win...

i think tito pre wrote cause he wasnt even riding the beat LOL

Tha Q 12-10-04 09:08 AM

YO...Tito, you know how I feel about this...

I think your voice is dope...I even like your punchlines...

But, as I said weeks ago, your flow is atrocious...You DO NOT RIDE A BEAT...

the flow here was awful...it's as if you completely disregard the beat and just read or speak your lyrics...rap man, RAP

And your own crew is pumpin your head up saying you so dope...they need to quit...cuz they ain't helpin u elevate

this shit was awful

50Cal. 12-10-04 09:17 AM

^id figure a fag to hate hes a homo even GOD dont love him

Tha Q 12-10-04 09:20 AM

^^Blah blah blah...what does God have to do with Tito being a wack emcee?

lol

50Cal. 12-10-04 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
^^Blah blah blah...what does God have to do with Tito being a wack emcee?

lol

i noticed you said nothing about me you seem very focused on tito still mad he dissed you fuck you q titos dope go away :nono:

Tha Q 12-10-04 09:24 AM

^^^Umm...u dissed me too...so that argument flies out the window

everybody in this thread says he's off beat kid...why ya'll gasin the kid up to think he's dope...he never gonna get better

and the sad part is...he believes that shit...

u can clearly hear in this track and many others that he is off beat...and that shit ain't cool...why not rap to static then

wut da fuck is the point of the beat

stop inflatin that kid's ego...cuz he is not good at flowin

PERIOD.

oh, and Empire, SUCK MY DICK bitch

Go tell "GOd" that...cuz he ain't listenin to ur egotistical, hateful ass

wack ass bitch

iamthatdude87 12-10-04 09:45 AM

Tito ur overated......u cant flow like q sed.....u have nice lyrics tho ur quality culd bebetter but over all like 5/10

cali like jpoll sed u sound unsure of ur self....nice flow.....but other then that str8 verse
6.5/10

A-grade 12-10-04 10:12 AM

Wow...that really wasn't an enjoyable 3 minutes and 32 seconds of my life on earth

K.ontroverz.Y 12-10-04 12:30 PM

lol damn it would of been better if you kept your mouth closed and never came at us. its sad. you guys both suck.

20 GraND 12-10-04 12:32 PM

Ya this song sucked... if i didnt read the title i wouldnt have known it was even a 4 clipz diss... srry honest

TitoBronsky 12-10-04 01:22 PM

I LOVE THE HATE............nah for real........ i do..........

offbeat......... ok........ :laugh: ...... imma be humble and re-examine my flow... try an change it up a lil....

everyones entitled to they opinion........

g'looks on the feed......

50Cal. 12-10-04 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
I LOVE THE HATE............nah for real........ i do..........

offbeat......... ok........ :laugh: ...... imma be humble and re-examine my flow... try an change it up a lil....

everyones entitled to they opinion........

g'looks on the feed......

word i love the hate too lol not a 4clipz diss then your a silly dickrider 20 grand theres madd fucking personals in there.anyways can we get some honest feed in here instead of all our enemys posting :thumbup: