RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Front Lines- Chat (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246374)

Lay. 05-18-08 08:25 PM

Front Lines- Chat

I havenn beeon on RV in awhilee..cuz its dead. I been on rb,..but I think if we recorded points when people posted links..an had a FL champ match each week or every other week I think that would get more participation an make fl taken more seriously. Just a thoughtt..
I'll try n get some battles up n get soem activenesss...

fuck yuu 05-20-08 12:02 PM

Yeah i'm on RB aswell as Liquid Content.

I wouldnt dissagree with the FL champ match at all. i know that strobe was trying to do things opposite as RB for awhile but @ this point it doesnt matter the site needs activity in forums other than the LL. Get @ me with some ideas on here or RB. are you lay from RB aswell? or are you someone else

Lay. 05-20-08 06:04 PM

Yeah I'm Lay Fear on rb, I don't mess with FL much on there..I'm in Jr at the moment. But we dont' have any leagues on here..so we could at least start out by gettin FL more active. I have been urgin 2v to mod a league..I think we could have enough to start a small sized league an maybe it could grow. We need to do something haha.

Lay. 05-20-08 07:28 PM

I'll mod a league..like a punchline league or somethin or just a battle league. Get like 10 + heads to sign up n we could start out small. lol..

fuck yuu 05-21-08 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Fear
Yeah I'm Lay Fear on rb, I don't mess with FL much on there..I'm in Jr at the moment. But we dont' have any leagues on here..so we could at least start out by gettin FL more active. I have been urgin 2v to mod a league..I think we could have enough to start a small sized league an maybe it could grow. We need to do something haha.

See the league wouldnt be a bad idea but having 2v mod it WOULD be a bad idea... he modded like 3 leagues on the site before and they all died as you can see and very quickly... while he was mod of those leagues he was a straight up dick and on a power trip..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Fear
I'll mod a league..like a punchline league or somethin or just a battle league. Get like 10 + heads to sign up n we could start out small. lol..

I'll have strobe create a forum for a battle league and have you modded... what do you want the forum to be named... and do you want another mod?

Lay. 05-26-08 10:49 PM

There still isn't much activity in FL..I can't even find people to face. I THINK if you threw in a weekly title match for FL..it would up some competition. An heads might actually see a reason in battling in FL. Kinda like how rb has it..an keep track of points judging by there battle. I know they want to stray away from rb's style.. but RB active.. > Rv dead.

KM 05-28-08 01:02 PM

wow...i haven't been here for a while....but whatever yall got in mind im down....~1~

Real Thoro 01-24-09 02:43 PM

me too... just hurry up.

fuck yuu 01-29-09 12:53 PM

Next month sometime i will tally up points from the past month or two and see who had the most points... i will pm all that have battled recently and set up a champ match along with a contender match up. so start battling if you want to be in it.

JTR 03-28-09 07:29 PM

Real rap game fucking sucks, i'd merk you and all your fucking faggot members just me against your whole fucking site you pussy bitches

steve_swagger 03-28-09 08:24 PM

2 grand ill merk everyone at once

cleveland_dutch 08-26-09 10:09 PM

i wanna batle some one now! im new so i need to learn,who knows it might b a easy win,lol

fuck yuu 08-27-09 07:33 PM

Pretty much anyone making a thread in bitch slapped would be a easy win.

M&rk 10-06-09 10:12 PM

if u wanna battle pm me and set it up. i don't check this thread like ever, but i can key something quick cuz i wanna hurt peoples feelings as soon as possible

Devious H 10-26-09 10:24 PM

i am new to this forum hungry and ready to feast on the competition anyone one want to battle