RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why is It... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217703)

Personify 12-20-05 04:07 PM

Why is It...

That people make fun of someone for not drinking or smoking? Like it's cool to break the law and ish like that.

Indeph 12-20-05 04:11 PM

You didnt curse. You a fuckin' lame yo.

Haha@ you not cursing. What a bitch yo.

Personify 12-20-05 04:15 PM

Fook you :)

Indeph 12-20-05 04:16 PM

Well I don't smoke or drink. Jesus I'm thirsty.

Wicked One 12-20-05 04:20 PM

Your NOT COOl unless you do both...If you do then YOUR COOL... :thumbup:

Personify 12-20-05 04:25 PM

So it's cool to shorten my life which is already too short? Ya, I'd rather be uncool.

Indeph 12-20-05 04:28 PM

Rev has smoke and drank.

I gave rev a long island iced tea and he thought it was lipton.
And I gave him weed and told him it was a microwaved pixxy stick.

:)

Nynth Degree 12-20-05 04:30 PM

People don't get made fun of for not drinking or smoking. People get made fun of for being absolute pansies.

Personify 12-20-05 04:30 PM

That was weed? No wonder my microwave blew up...

Compose 12-20-05 04:30 PM

lol yea...I dont do either, when I started playin ball all my friends smoked and shit, theyre coordination got fucked up whether they believed it or not, I could tell the difference, so I never got on it =/, even tho I dont play now I still dont, and shit :), music is my high :cussing:

Indeph 12-20-05 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
lol yea...I dont do either, when I started playin ball all my friends smoked and shit, theyre coordination got fucked up whether they believed it or not, I could tell the difference, so I never got on it =/, even tho I dont play now I still dont, and shit :), music is my high :cussing:

Stfu you drug dealing puerto rican.

Nynth Degree 12-20-05 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose

But haven't you become enticed by all the crazy shit I've gone through with drugs and alcohol? Give it a shot, it's fantastic, lol.

Wicked One 12-20-05 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Personify
So it's cool to shorten my life which is already too short? Ya, I'd rather be uncool.

Nah ill be honest i dont do either...Used to but...i followed sports...so i couldnt...But if i go to a party i might Drink once awhile...but i dont smoke..But that is a good attitude to have tho man...seriously...

Compose 12-20-05 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
But haven't you become enticed by all the crazy shit I've gone through with drugs and alcohol? Give it a shot, it's fantastic, lol.

lmao that is true :(, 9th's stories are inspiring :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Stfu you drug dealing puerto rican.

fuck, now they know :cussing: :shoot: :(

Indeph 12-20-05 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree

Lmao..

people on this site are a after school special waiting to happen