RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   female emcees (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=78677)

2hot2handle 09-08-03 10:12 PM

female emcees

man female emcees suck, the only one who can rap is mc lyte. missy is so overrated and is so wack, lil kim is damn fuckin sexy but she not that good at rap, da brat is wack period, eve is ok but she b=needs to improve. compared to other guys, im not being sexist but the guys have better shit.

Jes 09-08-03 10:27 PM

Of course I have to be all over this!

Yes I do agree there are 'MORE' male emcees, thus more chance of them being better. The ratios are out of proportion so you can't even begin to compare them on quantity. What about Bahamadia? Jean Grae? If you don't know who they are check them out. Besides, it's not like females are being welcomed into hip hop, all the "hoe this whore that" in commerical rap is ridiculous. Missy is respectable cause she does her own thing.

mdizz 09-08-03 10:39 PM

........sole is ill.....wether u wanna believe it or not lauryn hill is ill.....
amil-lion WAS ill till she dropped off tha scene......there jus isnt as many comercial female emcees that all....stfu hoe ur an idiot for this thread

Alchemy 09-08-03 11:20 PM

Man there are female emcee's out there that are ill as hell. You just got to dig deep enough to find thme. There are way more male emcee's so it sort of drowns out all of the female emcees'.

prophiit 09-08-03 11:48 PM

Re: female emcees

Quote:
Originally posted by 2hot2handle
man female emcees suck, the only one who can rap is mc lyte. missy is so overrated and is so wack, lil kim is damn fuckin sexy but she not that good at rap, da brat is wack period, eve is ok but she b=needs to improve. compared to other guys, im not being sexist but the guys have better shit.

herb^you're 0-6 and you are saying who is and isn't wack?.....charlie baltimore is fucking ill.......lauryn hill and missy are on a whole other plane of illness................stfu and know what you're talking about next time.............more dosen't mean better there are female emcees who could give a few males a run for they're money gender has nothing to do with illness

2hot2handle 09-09-03 12:16 AM

charlie sucks jas dicklauryn hill is ill i agree but missy is not. im not a pro they are supposed to be pros and they not livin to it.

melodramah 09-09-03 12:20 AM

maaan.. im sick of pig-headed ass guys... there is MORE male emcees... but damn, ever heard of La Chat? that bitch is ill... n missy n lauryn doin the damn thing too... missy always has an original concept for her videos n her songs r just good. lil kim is hardcore.. shes got some crazy flows.. damn... a female tries to stand up n do something n theres usually a insecure guy there feeling threatened to shoot her down... just give a lil respect

2hot2handle 09-09-03 12:32 AM

i didnt say all female emcees suck, i said there are ones out there that really do suck, i aint sexist you bitch,im just sayin that the ones that you see on tv a lot arent that dope except lauryn and lyte, geesh no need to jump on me ya pussy.

melodramah 09-09-03 12:41 AM

... u did say.. "man, female emcees suck" that was ur first line.... i didnt really mean u in particular, but i had this argument w/ someone recently so i read this n i got kinda pissed... my bad tho.. i was speaking more ..in general.. most males are sexist... i didnt say all.. but yea.. nothing against you really..

Jes 09-09-03 12:51 AM

Quote:
i didnt say all female emcees suck, i said there are ones out there that really do suck, i aint sexist you bitch,im just sayin that the ones that you see on tv a lot arent that dope except lauryn and lyte, geesh no need to jump on me ya pussy.

WoW, yeah you're not sexist, but you are ignorant. Talking like that to a female is demeaning so in your own special way you get impowerment by putting her down.

CoWbOy BeBoP 09-09-03 12:59 AM

rah digga

2hot2handle 09-09-03 01:24 AM

im just saying this so female emcees get better

Orpheus Rex 09-09-03 04:27 AM

you must not have thought of Eve, Lauryn Hill, Lil Kim is sick, and MC Lyte and Da Brat, and Trina. alotta good female emcees.

Orpheus Rex 09-09-03 04:28 AM

Quote:
im just saying this so female emcees get better

who is gonna listen to you?

Moksha 09-09-03 04:35 AM

lauryn hill is ill