RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   you think there going to be another deadly diease? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249060)

SerB 02-21-09 08:24 PM

you think there going to be another deadly diease?

turning us into zombie like people?

like instead of a diease that killed a diease that changes people into a human eating zombie.

Since I was a kid I always wanted to do this after watching dawn of the dead. imagine how fun it would be killing zombies :shoot:

lyricalflowz 02-21-09 08:29 PM

Yeah, get some Resident Evil type shit going on. I'd like to give a Zombie the Hulk Hogan big boot to the face.

WhoAmI 02-21-09 08:35 PM

knowing my luck i'd end up near the kinda zombies that can fucking run and jump like in 28 days later lol

Kirk 02-21-09 08:37 PM

28 Days Later didn't have any zombies in it.

SerB 02-21-09 08:40 PM

I am Legend has crazy zombies.

those would be scary as fuck to deal with but with crazy army guns it wouldn't be a problem.
will smith should of had a pitbull not fluffy dog.

Kirk 02-21-09 08:42 PM

Wow. I Am Legend didn't have zombies in it either.

one way 02-21-09 08:46 PM

how do you kill a zombie, aren't they allready dead?
I dont watch a lot of movies

Kirk 02-21-09 08:48 PM

Depends, man. Most movies it's just destroy the brain.

Nynth Degree 02-21-09 08:51 PM

Massive head trauma or severing the top of the spinal cord.

And a real zombie outbreak would fucking suck. Your plans would go to shit, putting you in sudden desperation when you should've been looking for explosives instead of guns.

And in addition, if you think you and your friends would make the best survival squad ever (every group of friends does), keep in mind that you'll probably end up killing quite a few of them just for slowing your group down.

Kirk 02-21-09 08:55 PM

Me and my buddies talk about zombie outbreak plans all the time. I've found that most people think they're going to survive and their ideas usually involve going to Walmart, Home Depot, a police station, or a military base. All of which to me are a terrible plan.

Nynth Degree 02-21-09 09:02 PM

I always had a plan that started with splitting the group up and sending teams out for different supplies, which one team would definitely go to Walmart, but not to stay. Just grabbing non-perishable items.

Another team would hit up a sporting goods store, primarily for melee weapons. Depending on the severity and time value in the situation, there may or may not be an attempt to get firearms and ammunition (which are usually in the "lodge" area near the back of the store).

And so on and so forth until there's necessary supplies acquired and the group would mobilize, stopping only when absolutely necessary.

one way 02-21-09 09:13 PM

HIde it out in the middle of the bush in bum fuck no where strapped to the tits and wait for the problem to resovle it's self.

Kirk 02-21-09 09:19 PM

To Nynth: Yeah. That's not a bad idea, I guess. I would stay away from populated areas like that though. Just for the sake of not getting overwhelmed.

SerB 02-22-09 04:29 AM

I'll fuck zombies Up. don't need anyone. Id rather hunt by myself and be known as a killer not a groupie.

Kirk 02-22-09 09:42 AM

And you'd be dead.