RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Smoka sent me.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=79295)

~RaPiDfIrE~ 09-12-03 11:28 AM

Smoka sent me....

i'm past fam wayyyyyyy back...lol i guess u can say i'm a lil' in SANE....haha just got back into this shit for those who don't remember me i used to run with I.J.L back at Illogikal and the V Board Metaphorical Siccness, ran into some family probs but fuck it yo...what do i gotta do to get in this shit

peace

**~SynText~** 09-12-03 11:31 AM

yo welcome holmes welcome always welcome here holmes fam for life with IJL........once again welcome

~RaPiDfIrE~ 09-12-03 11:35 AM

much appreciated yo, kinda early in the morning haha the little kiddies are at school

peace

SmokaJoka. 09-12-03 01:56 PM

what up Sane!! damn i didn't think u would come here....thought u would be too busy with other shit man....welcome....i say yes...let this mutha fucker in....lol....just get one more and ur in this shit man.....

peace
4:20

InvaliD 09-12-03 02:42 PM

OH MY FUCKIN' GOD SANE180!? Woah fuck me man, last time i heard from ya, you was in england or some shit like that for christmas! wow fuck me dude, you don't know me by this name, but its me Summoned Titan....

You were the one teachin me how to do shit on photoshop... dawg i used to think you was god at first man! you still got all that shit!? woah fuck dude, i remember you before you joined ijl... lol

WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN NIGGA???

hit me up on msn titans_holocaust@hotmail.com

Mistake 09-12-03 03:01 PM

I dont like him...looks gay...lol jus playin Sup sane long time no see

SmokaJoka. 09-12-03 03:06 PM

^^lol....fuck yeah....Sane e-mailed me....and i gave him a link to this site.....he lost everything he had in the past cuz his comp crashed like fuck....lol

peace
4:20

InvaliD 09-12-03 03:08 PM

Bummer nig, that had to've licked balls man, i can't believe that shit, he was ill as fuck with sigs too... damn... he was suppose to be making me a new one.

~ProPaiN~ 09-12-03 03:20 PM

Emmh Sane....Emmhhhh Emhhhh

GAnGStUH!!! Wlc OLD fam Turns into new fam

Saint Shizzle 09-12-03 04:19 PM

um im not past so hi?

S.M.L 09-12-03 11:07 PM

^ AWWWWW SHIT!!!!!

been 4ever since I seen you Sane....where tha fuck u been? and how u find us? regardless dog your IN THIS SHIT.....rep n kick some ass homie....

**~SynText~** 09-13-03 12:22 AM

yay freepost

~ProPaiN~ 09-13-03 03:43 AM

^^^DAMn i hate those imputent misserable sarcastic punk azz homosexual ru paul look alike eltonjohn cock suckin bastards.............lol

Damn i released all my anger .........the angermanagement class going well....lol

**~SynText~** 09-13-03 04:16 AM

good cause PRO you are GANGSTAH LMAO FREEPOST MASTER

4Fifth 09-13-03 10:58 AM

well shit tha bed!!.. damn seems u just got out from doing a 3-5yr bid for some suge knight typa shit fam..lmao. good 2 have u back, go get sum mc pussy, n dont violate parole.1