RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   been a minute (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250762)

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-14-09 05:43 PM

been a minute

since i posted a pic up on here..n since there's no activity let the beef begin...

Cola 06-14-09 06:40 PM

u almost look lost, lol

striaght pic lk

The Jett 06-14-09 09:42 PM

you get the blow holes cut out in the back? or does the pressure just burst right through ur jeans......

I dont know about the rest.....But I want a belly shot of ya sexy.....
Ya kinda look like King Hippo from Punch out.....Just aim for the band-aid.....

Jesus...whats up with the eye brows? Its gotta be a mexican thing.....like you just shaved them bitches an str8 sharpie sum suprised reaction...

I might be short an skinny.....but u large n large momma....large and large......

Shit...forget been a minute....its been a few pounds, hasnt it kitten

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
you get the blow holes cut out in the back? or does the pressure just burst right through ur jeans......

I dont know about the rest.....But I want a belly shot of ya sexy.....
Ya kinda look like King Hippo from Punch out.....Just aim for the band-aid.....

Jesus...whats up with the eye brows? Its gotta be a mexican thing.....like you just shaved them bitches an str8 sharpie sum suprised reaction...

I might be short an skinny.....but u large n large momma....large and large......

Shit...forget been a minute....its been a few pounds, hasnt it kitten

yea thats what they call my titties...rofl man is this the best u can come with?i thought i was gon have me some fun......u're lame as hell dude

cmon what else u got lets go beetlejuice head lol

Ysdat 06-15-09 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
since i posted a pic up on here..n since there's no activity let the beef begin...

Fat, ugly, one inch of make up.

Explains why your on RV daily tryna clown everyone.

As you were.
Fatty.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 03:25 AM

rofl awwww u still hurt from me dissin ur pics from back in ur ysdat days homo?

n u tryna diss me when ur ugly ass bitch looks like this?an ugly plain jane wigger rofl

u got NO lips whatsoever,a giant jewish nose,n one eye bigger then the other...n this is one of ur better pics rofl

im afraid to even look for that other pic of u layin on the couch some yrs back it was fuckin scary...NEXT

fuck yuu 06-15-09 03:33 AM

your busted as fuck. but you got some decent sized tits. nothing a bottle of henny, a lightswitch and a paper bag wouldnt fix though. also, i think i'd have to use strobes dick and soul's sack.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 03:49 AM

post up a pic faggot if u aint shook rofl *waits for a lame ass excuse*

Ysdat 06-15-09 04:21 AM

lol.
you dissed my pics back in the day? meh, couldnt care. Say what you want, search old pics of me, spend time tryna clown me, its all good, cause it still doesnt change the simple fact that your fat, ugly and need to pile that 1 inch of make up on.

nice try fatty.

Ysdat 06-15-09 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck Yuu
your busted as fuck. but you got some decent sized tits. nothing a bottle of henny, a lightswitch and a paper bag wouldnt fix though. also, i think i'd have to use strobes dick and soul's sack.

rofl, trust me, my sack aint going no were close to this fatty. strobe might hit it though, just for 'site groupie' sake.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 09:25 AM

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRoooooooooooooffffffffffffffflllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

first off i have no makeup on my face,just eyes n lips.perhaps u think ppl cant have a complexion that flawless cuz i seen your nasty ass zits.i dont care how many years pass u aint growin no lips so aint a damn thing change

n u still hittin the same old ugly as SHIT bitch with a face of a fuckin dog hahahaha
girls like me prolly dissed ur ugly ass i dont date ugly zitface no lip jewish nose wiggers...

as long as u gf look like this u cant be sayin shiiiiiit rofl

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 09:30 AM

jesus christ u're ugly as fuck rofl i dunno who's worse u with no lips whatsoever n that GIANT nose,or that hidious bitch of yours hahahahah

i aint even gon mention the eyebrows son rofl
shoulda ran the clippers thru that bitch while u were at it

The Jett 06-15-09 12:02 PM

hey kitten....I dare ya to take a pic with ur shirt rolled up like that girl.
infact...
I will transfer $2.00 via paypal for it.....like 60 cents for you Eh?
Not a bad deal.....infact more than you'll ever make postin up pictures of other people just to defend you holy reign of high bustedness....you ugly fat mexican duesche.....hail to thee

J Summers 06-15-09 12:21 PM

sexy as fuck..she a bad yellow bitch...muah.

Accelerate 06-15-09 12:34 PM

yeah either im high as fuck or everyone else is cuz you look pretty.

The Jett 06-15-09 12:57 PM

pass the bud bro....u musta got that shit from amstahdamn

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 01:08 PM

Quote:
hey kitten....I dare ya to take a pic with ur shirt rolled up like that girl.infact...
I will transfer $2.00 via paypal for it.....like 60 cents for you Eh?
Not a bad deal.....infact more than you'll ever make postin up pictures of other people just to defend you holy reign of high bustedness....you ugly fat mexican duesche.....hail to thee

here's a deal for ya broke frontin bitch..u post up a pic of that corvette u claim to have,keys,ownership n all n u get the pic u asked for

n if u gon call someone a douche at least spell it right moron rofl

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelerate
yeah either im high as fuck or everyone else is cuz you look pretty.

the only ones talkin smack are the same ugly fags i been clownin on n beefin wit for years holler

06-15-09 01:13 PM

i wanna kick u in the tits

The Jett 06-15-09 01:17 PM

Quote:
here's a deal for ya broke frontin bitch..u post up a pic of that corvette u claim to have,keys,ownership n all n u get the pic u asked for

n if u gon call someone a douche at least spell it right moron rofl

how bout you google it like everything else. then post ur bikini pic.......

I love a person goes to spelling corrections......you know they're owned.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 01:24 PM

Quote:
how bout you google it like everything else. then post ur bikini pic.......

I love a person goes to spelling corrections......you know they're owned.

prove u own a corvette dude n u got it...holler

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
i wanna kick u in the tits

i wana punch u in the face,n kick u in the nuts...simultaneously rofl

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
sexy as fuck..she a bad yellow bitch...muah.

i love u too j rofl

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 02:05 PM

thanks jett for comin out n provin me right that u're just a big front,u're broke as fuck,u dont got no corvette u aint got shit,u make less then 30k everything u ever claimed to have was bs....

i dont actually care wtf u have,but i hate ppl who front,talkin bout ur fat wallet rofl...all u had to do was post a pic u were so adamant about callin me fat i offered up the bikini pic u couldnt prove shit so who's the front now hahahahaha holllllller

The Jett 06-15-09 03:27 PM

No kitten NO......

I found the thread I had posted in '04 (you posted in it) proving I infact had a corvette. You keep saying no. But I keep showing you. No Kitten......No

a picture of me and my car posted in 04'
a picture of me on a race horse
a website documentation of my monthly income

Holds more rellevance than.....
A myspace page's income question. On a page where my last login was of '07 no less.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 04:04 PM

rofl we're goin in circles dude in different threads talkin bout the same shit.i think everyone can agree with me if u own that car u should be able to produce some sort of proof.u cant cuz u dont n never did.wtf does squattin beside a car prove exactly?

n i dont give a shit about ur horse or income.i just think its funny u doin all this frontin talkin bout a fat wallet then u go post on ur myspace that ure in the lowest income bracket available for selecting.i think if u gon do any frontin,it would be on rv,n not on myspace where ppl u know in real life will actually see it.if u had put 100k they would of called ur ass on it.thats why u put under 30k rofl

dude,u're a big front...scratch that a lil tiny front rofl get outtta here

The Jett 06-15-09 04:08 PM

I PROVED IT. RIGHT HERE! I POSTED THIS IN 04!

you cant keep asking for more proof. thats not how it goes. Bikini Pic now.

and you know what else? Youre really fuckin pathetic......
I was thinkin an it took me 1 search in member mugshots to find that corvette thread. As much research as you do......you never bring that thread to attention? Bwah! your such a skank! an u know it!

Bikini pics!

The Jett 06-15-09 04:09 PM

I wanna hit you with all of my rings on.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 04:10 PM

Quote:
I wanna hit you with all of my rings on.

rofl u'd be hittin my ankle

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 04:11 PM

Quote:
I PROVED IT. RIGHT HERE! I POSTED THIS IN 04!

you cant keep asking for more proof. thats not how it goes. Bikini Pic now.

and you know what else? Youre really fuckin pathetic......
I was thinkin an it took me 1 search in member mugshots to find that corvette thread. As much research as you do......you never bring that thread to attention? Bwah! your such a skank! an u know it!

Bikini pics!

dude u not foolin anyone into thinkin u aint a faggot by beggin me for bikini pics....

get some recent pics of ur so called corvette with some proof that u actually own it n u got it dude.....until then stop talkin in circles

J Summers 06-15-09 07:36 PM

i bet her pussy tighter than a tiger woods sweater and taste like cinna twists from taco bell...mmmmmmmmmm...eharmony..i'm tryna beattttt baby

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 08:07 PM

rofl.......... wtf

Cola 06-15-09 08:11 PM

rofl

summerz playing this game strong

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 08:12 PM

hey,michigan's closer then colorado....rofl

Cola 06-15-09 08:13 PM

its true, and summerz is a bosss like rick ross

J Summers 06-15-09 08:33 PM

where you at babbby... i will be there..and i will owwwwnnnn that

Ysdat 06-16-09 12:27 AM

Quote:
beefin wit for years holler

lol.

get a life fatty.

The Jett 06-16-09 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
lol.

get a life fatty.

co-signed on that shit.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-16-09 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
I sold soul to a souless people that sold there soul

...ur gf,n i use the term girl here loosley,looks this this rofl

p.s. u're not only ugly as shit but dumb as fuck...reread ur user title moron
'tis all

J. Luth 06-16-09 07:02 PM

Quote:
yea thats what they call my titties...rofl man is this the best u can come with?i thought i was gon have me some fun......u're lame as hell dude

cmon what else u got lets go beetlejuice head lol

HAHA

more like saggy and saggier.

Bitch on that grandma status. Granny panties and all prolly