RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Saddam Hussein sentenced to death (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236788)

Tha .Q 11-05-06 09:53 AM

Saddam Hussein sentenced to death

by hanging...

violence will most likely spiral out of control, even with this curfew they've implemented in Bagdhad...

wow man...shocking

.TeamOne. 11-05-06 10:13 AM

wow. wtf. this is . wow. hanging? dude, the united states be on some serious bullshit. he was gettin owned in his trail and from what i hear about it, i dont think it was very fair. george bush be on some other shit man.

jay 11-05-06 10:43 AM

shud hav let him rot in jail for life

Enygma 11-05-06 11:09 AM

Wow, are you guys serious? Saddam deserves to be tortured beyond all belief and what George Bush did was very Christian-like, he turned the culprit back over to the people he had oppressed. This sentence is not one from America.....it's from the Iraqis themselves :thumbup:

Ebircs 11-05-06 11:09 AM

lol, thats funny..................................

PrahJect 11-05-06 11:18 AM

he deserves it...

so does Bush since bush gave him the money to murder those million people, was it in the billions?..im sure it was...

.TeamOne. 11-05-06 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Wow, are you guys serious? Saddam deserves to be tortured beyond all belief and what George Bush did was very Christian-like, he turned the culprit back over to the people he had oppressed. This sentence is not one from America.....it's from the Iraqis themselves :thumbup:

iono man.... just think about it this way, iraq is aready going through hell. although he did mention that he didnt want his army to revolt, i believe they prolly still will... which equals more turmoil. btw, when have u actually heard any details about this trail other than the press saying that saddam is going crazy? dont u think the media has influenced you on this? like, american people havent really been given much info on the evidence used in the trail or none of that shit, ya know? i honestly dont think bush went about this whole thing as he should have. btw, did u forget about the whole Papa Bush vs. Saddam beef? u dont think that could have feuled bush to do some inappropriate shit?

Enygma 11-05-06 12:08 PM

I went to BNCOC (basic Noncommissioned Officer Course) with a guy who was in the van that transported Saddam to and from his trial each day. He actually spoke to Saddam almost daily in a one on one situation. I get my info first hand :thumbup:

$wollzillaâ„¢ 11-05-06 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrahJect
he deserves it...

so does Bush since bush gave him the money to murder those million people, was it in the billions?..im sure it was...

he killed millions of people? ...uhhhh he is only being sentenced for like the killings of 2000 people

and bush didn't give anyone the money, it was the presidents before him

and i highly doubt it was in the billions...

La Cosa Nostra 11-05-06 02:17 PM

Will be cool if someone films it and releases the video on the net.....

KOOL COL-B 11-05-06 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Will be cool if someone films it and releases the video on the net.....

same shit i wuz thinkin, lol, werd

Dufflebag Boy 11-05-06 03:11 PM

lol i know somebody who has a noose and shit the whole hanging set up
in their yard and on a board by it all it says "saddam huissains swingset" lmao

Dufflebag Boy 11-05-06 03:45 PM

fry his mideastern ass....put him in the toaster....grill that bitch..
zap him like a fly electrify his sorry ass..thats right..electric chair MUTHAFUCKAA!!

Sir Smash'Alot 11-05-06 03:50 PM

Hanging usually isnt a horible death
You usually die before you think
Cause your neck breaks on the fall down
And were not the ones killing him the iraqi govt is.