RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Baphomet vs 286 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248150)

Jay Rose 12-22-08 09:04 PM

i feel it being kinda gay with people voting on the autotune...true you dont like it, but comment on other parts of the song? but word i aint one to get hung up on it...good shit, had fun...ima re-produce this song sometime when i go into the studio...for the curious ones you can compare that to this one the new one will be alot better but word this works for what it was

La Cosa Nostra 12-22-08 10:23 PM

yeah i sort of feel the same way about mine...

i knocked it up too fast and didnt give myself the chance to really sit down and fuck with it for ages... even my dubbing isnt done properly... my background shit has no direction and i didnt even get the chance to add in any secret backwards satanic subliminal messeges.....

not good enough

Ysdat 12-23-08 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
i feel it being kinda gay with people voting on the autotune...true you dont like it, but comment on other parts of the song? but word i aint one to get hung up on it...good shit, had fun...ima re-produce this song sometime when i go into the studio...for the curious ones you can compare that to this one the new one will be alot better but word this works for what it was

End a the day, this is a song battle. You took the rsk of using autotunes as part of your song bro. I personally dont like autotunes, therefore dont feel any song with autotunes.

Taking autotunes into consideration as part of my vote is completely relevant, seen as its an aspect of your song.

If I had of voted for you cause I love autotunes, you wouldnt be complaining.

Entertaining battle though.

Implicit 12-23-08 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
i can relate to what 286 was sayin and i liked his verse but the t-pain effect was pretty lame here. all around i dont know how to vote on lame topical battles, so i wont, but this whole thing was dumb in my opinion.

Coming from you....it basically means NOTHING.

La Cosa Nostra 12-24-08 12:15 AM

Autotunes isnt really my thing either...

i mean i can see the appeal but i just feel like its been over-used by modern mainstream cats.. it surprised me when 286 did it in his battle tho... i deffo wasnt expecting that comparing it to what ive heard from him in the past.....

J. Luth 12-24-08 05:13 PM

This was feedback posted for 286

curiosity killed the cat... but not the kid :nono:

Cola 12-24-08 06:09 PM

odd type of battle

seems like you 2 went in to different directions with the song

I personally thought Jay's was the better of the two

but i didn't like the vocalizier shit

and Nos singing his chrous, rofl...that shit was horrible.

-TeamOne- 12-25-08 05:06 AM

This was feedback posted for Baphomet

............. .

JTR 12-26-08 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286

only two of us voted against you and I talked bout other aspects other than autotune

Houdini 12-27-08 10:00 PM

Voted For: Baphomet

I liked this piece for sure I think you raped this. Sounds alot ALOT better than the other dudes. I do have to give the other dude props 4 tryin but... He didnt try enough lmao

Houdini 12-27-08 10:01 PM

and why your at it guys...Think u could peep on battles....its lookin kinda stiff on the site. DONT VOTE FOR ME. Unless you think its better....P3c
Hou?

Speats 12-27-08 10:25 PM

checking polls....................................

Houdini 12-28-08 11:14 PM

Wow 10-8 thats an impressive record...Lmao whackass...Got beef bring the battle...Text..Wanna se a bitch go 10-9 heh

BloodVenom 01-07-09 02:29 AM

....500 posts to vote? You expect this battle to ever get enough votes?

La Cosa Nostra 01-07-09 06:55 AM

yep..