RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What are the top songs of rap? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=118491)

madman-doubleSS 04-07-04 03:39 PM

What are the top songs of rap?

Everybody's got some top songs they like, but what are the top, best, over-the-top, beast all the rest with lyrics and hot beats, songs? I makin a mix.... :thumbup:

CounTREE Jay 04-07-04 04:14 PM

If you talkin' about lyrically, I like "all falls down" by Kanye West, and "What's Beef" by BlackStarr(Talib Kweli & Mos Def) I think those 3 niggaz is the best rappers to listen to, because hip-hop is all the same to me. I mean, some niggaz is hott, and some suck, but they be rappin' about real shit, so that's what's up to me. hollatchaboy

L.I. 04-07-04 04:47 PM

yo get notorious thugs - bone thugs n harmony and B.I.G.....get one mic - nas....rabbit run - eminem....from da tip of my tongue - twista....

CounTREE Jay 04-07-04 05:18 PM

For a mix- I'd put also
Makaveli/2pac- Against All Odds
Fabolous- Change U or Change Me(I like Fab)
Mos Def- Ms. Phat Booty
KRS-1 & BDP- Step into a World

Enygma 04-07-04 07:12 PM

I gotta say any song on Biggie's Ready To Die........ Joe Budden's No.1 Draft Pick.....Eminem's Til I Collapse (that shit gets me hype)........ Tupac's Life Goes On.........and Rush Yo Clique by the Outsidaz and Eminem(without Em's Verse cause it sucks) Thos would be my top five for right now. I'd probably give you five different ones tomorrow.

anxiety 04-07-04 07:37 PM

eminem-infinite

Moto 04-08-04 05:30 PM

Phi Life Cypher - A Time Of Chaos
Nashawn - Ms Cocaine
Ali Vegas - If I
Eminemn, RZA, Tech N9ne, Xzibit, Pharoe Monche, Kool G Rap, Chino Xl, Krs One - The Anthem

Memph Bleek - Just Blaze Bleek And Free

Restricted 04-08-04 07:19 PM

Hm...Top 5 Songs Of Mine...Aight Well The Ones I Like Today Are...

1.Game Over - LiL'Flip
2.Overnight Celeb. - Twista
3.Instigator - D12
4.All Falls Down - Kayne West
5.Who Am I (Remix) - Twista and Bizzy Bone

Just Songs I Listened To A Lot Today...Would Give You A Completly Diffrent List Tomorrow Haha..

~R~

Izzo 04-08-04 08:28 PM

I know dis shit soundz pop, But Where da Hood At by DMX, I think his lyricall point of view is great

streetsweepa 04-08-04 10:01 PM

lil flip in da wind thats fuckin dope as hell rekonize homboy

verbal violence 04-12-04 12:40 AM

yo those songs tight yall put down but there cant be the best song lyriclly and beat wise i mean every rapper gots dey own style but these songs is phat

nas-the world is yours(illmatic)
mobb deep-where ya heart at(murda muzik)
kanye west-all falls down(collage drop out)
and many more theres to much to pic ya favorite raps cuz theres to many

FriendlyAlbanian 04-12-04 02:07 PM

"Cock it back" - Sadat X
"Pimp Of the year"- Dru Down
"Run Rabbit Run" -Eminem
"White America" Eminem
"Rest of Eminem's portfolio that doesn't talk about how much of a sob story little bitch he is" - Eminem
Theese artists are so unbelievably manly (meaning huge cojones), I can see past there spelling mistakes. All you insolent infidels can learn from them.

Killah Bwoy 04-13-04 12:14 AM

yall forgetin bout dilated peoples

dilated peoples featurin kanye west- shit i forgot the dayum song name
methodmad-release yo delf (HIS FIRST SONG..ITS SICK)
ghostface killah,jadakiss and sum uda kat-RUN (htat song is fuckin sick i suggest u download this immediantly word up)

young-blake 04-13-04 02:03 AM

Brush Ya Shoulders Off....Jay Z

PoLiFicK 04-13-04 11:38 PM

dilated people-i cant live my life this way kayne ripped it