RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   PallBearers (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190800)

Will Bariah 05-15-05 06:39 AM

PallBearers

PallBearers
..We'll Carry you To Your Grave OurSelves..

Text
WillBariah
.8th Deadly Sin.
Babble.On
Mike Oxbig
Drop Dead

Audio
Behemoth
AlChannabis

Poetry
.8th Deadly Sin.
Babble.On
Drop Dead
Behemoth

Graphics
.8th Deadly Sin.
Will Bariah

.8th Deadly Sin. 05-15-05 06:48 AM

Checkin In......

Will Bariah 05-15-05 06:49 AM

Lets go ahead and get it jumping off fuck these niggahs most these niggahs don't even know what a multi punch is....lets show these fuckahs whos gone run this shit untill its ovah.

uNo.oNe

confidential 05-15-05 09:18 AM

whats good im down if ya active

Kirk 05-15-05 11:17 AM

Need more posts to start a crew.

confidential 05-15-05 11:23 AM

^^^ do u wanna collabo on a song?

Will Bariah 05-15-05 06:41 PM

We don't need more posts to start a Crew are you stupid?.....Ill beat the crew your in my self....so stfu get out our thread....more members are joining very soon!

Babble.On 05-15-05 07:23 PM

Czechin in like slovakian countries

Germ 05-15-05 07:57 PM

lemme guess, you're a crew on another site?

cool, but yeah, you do need 500 posts to get a crew forum....so you should pm strobe if you really wanna get a crew rolling on here

Will Bariah 05-15-05 08:17 PM

Yes on an other Site :)....You're correct mister Drakel...who ever you are....

I got a few more coming Very soon :D....so don't worry about the roster...We're dope

Germ 05-15-05 08:28 PM

well i wont worry then

rapflava? hiphopemcees? urbanflows?

thats the only two sites i've been at where they seem to really love multies, lmlo

not that therese anything wrong with them....haha, but too many people try them that suck at them, haha......but gl with this :thumbup:

Babble.On 05-15-05 09:13 PM

Not that I don't believe you, but where does it say you need 500 posts to start a crew? I've been looking and I can't find it, and I'd like to be up on all the rules.

Germ 05-16-05 12:27 AM

umm, not too sure....but i think its more of just a general rule, not sure if it is actually written anywhere....

in my opinion, its just basically there so everyone just doesn't start to try starting up crews, because most of the new ones dont even last that long, actually alot of crews dont last that long....and there are alot of newbs that bust in here and try to start shit up without knowing how to run things or anything....

not saying thats you guys, you seem to know what you're doing, but shit would get annoying for the mods.....but yeah....not sure if its written anywhere, maybe in the bottom most area of RV, not sure

K.ontroverz.Y 05-16-05 01:46 AM

lol you niggaz come in hurr with a boost of confidence talkin all that ish

lez see if you got game niggaz

Will Bariah 05-16-05 03:00 AM

You Talk alot of shit. Is this your Crew thread? Nah. So get the Fuck out or get head hunted. on the Real Son you needa life. if you think we comin in "hurr" with a boost of anything...ill lay you flat on ya nerdy ass back in real life kid don't play me.....None of us said shit to you yet...so bow down and GTFO....:)

Thanks have a Great day....Or ill Donkey Kick your Sister through a Screen Door;)