RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Emergency Help Center (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   how to write a real song (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=77561)

Tsar Casm 09-02-03 08:36 PM

how to write a real song

can someone plz tell me how to write a real song..like wit those 16 bars an wut not..thanks

Bazzy 09-02-03 08:55 PM

Pick up a pen and write.....

Derive 09-02-03 09:01 PM

lmfao....yea an idiotic question deserves an answer like that...mbenz ur a complete idiot...if u need inspiration theirs over 1000 songs goo listen to some...get ur head outta ur ass and start downloading some songs

Tsar Casm 09-02-03 09:07 PM

yo purple im your fuckin leader u ass an i dont mean like that.......i mean the exact way u gots to write it.....wit like how there is a certain amt of bars an wut to do wit the chorus..i can write an reg song i want it to be done how its supposed to be ....... so b4 u diss one of ur leaders make sure u get wut ur makin fun of

Derive 09-02-03 09:15 PM

hmmmm ur my leader?.....wat r u gonna do?....please....im the core of T.I.C so dont get me started on that....and if u wanna kno the correct way then just look at different songs and check the longest songs bar length or just search for it through the net....so watch wat u say to me b4 i do to u wat i did to style switch

Sir Cedrych 09-02-03 09:17 PM

ok ok u two enuff...damn whatz wit all this bickering and trivial shit just drop it and let it be, for the crew's sake, i dont think a mod would like what controversial things are lingering in this thread...so drop it

Bash 09-02-03 09:25 PM

This question is dumb as fuck..................................The amount of lines depends on how many verses u have.......Like if ur song has 2 verses , u can write 18 Lines for each verse..........But if your song is 3 verses , U can write 13 lines for each verse

Sir Cedrych 09-02-03 09:27 PM

dogg dont bring this back up it just been dropped wtf?

oh yea u 2...haze and benz dont argue tho;)

Tsar Casm 09-02-03 09:32 PM

lol alrite alrite my fault....a frend of mine who is on this site but im not guna name...supposably visited the neptunes .... an he came back tellin me stuff on how u write a song an how there is a certain number of bars needed an wut not so i will go against my self.....sorry for the stupid question.....lol fuck

Sir Cedrych 09-02-03 09:34 PM

nahh theres no such thing as a dumb question(my teachers tell me that)itz no biggy

Tsar Casm 09-02-03 09:50 PM

no such thing as a dumb question...but a dumb person..thast wut my teachers always tell me

Tha Vision 09-03-03 01:45 AM

most songs are 3 verses wit 8 bars a verse or 16 lines and a4 bar hook or 8 lines which usually is just 2 bars or 4 lines repeated twice....U can figue out tha rest....

Bazzy 09-03-03 09:57 AM

Answered..........

Closed.

self 09-09-03 01:51 PM

It wasn't actually that dumb of a question.

Most of you that said it was wouldn't know how to write a good "real" song.
You have to work with bar length, syllabal count, hook, how many bars. Plus so many other things.