RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Considering Modeling for the Summer... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=188905)

~Lady Fiya~ 05-02-05 04:07 PM

Considering Modeling for the Summer...

... so i'mma throw pics in each post, tell me which pick i should send to this modeling agency, they didn't need a specific pose so here's some pictures.
P.S. It's a part in my head, for those who don't know what those are... *smh*

~Lady Fiya~ 05-02-05 04:09 PM

here's another...

i know this a little close up, you can't see my hair hanging down completely..

~Lady Fiya~ 05-02-05 04:10 PM

and another pose coming... with my part and my bangs..

~Lady Fiya~ 05-02-05 04:12 PM

and here's a pic of me again, this prolly my favorite pose. yeah i got my favorite scripture on the wall taped up.. Psalms 25: 1-2 in English and Spanish.. and my keyboard resting on the stand waiting for me to play sum Mozart pieces or Joplin, damn ETUDES! lol...

Murdah.txt 05-02-05 04:14 PM

yo fiya go any showin sum more of your body..... i love yo face its smokin but yo got any diff pics of yo goodz face could be a model lets see body model....
werd fiya good lookin

Blay'all 05-02-05 04:18 PM

Haha shes posted up a bunch of pics before... she had like 5 consecutive threads creatively named with body pics in all of em and shit...

But yea Fiya, looking good.. i like em.. i would prolly actually send the one with ur face on ur hands.. i like that one... it makes ur eyes look really pretty and uve got a nice smile in it.....

~Lady Fiya~ 05-02-05 04:19 PM

for a full body pic i'd need a different camera, not a small web one.. the span is not very wide and if i'm far away you won't see me very well... next pic is hmm...

~Lady Fiya~ 05-02-05 04:22 PM

thanx Yungg Blay, i appreciate the feedback you two.. :thumbup:

^^..^^ 05-02-05 04:23 PM

the last one is the best............................

~Lady Fiya~ 05-02-05 04:31 PM

aight for the last one... I
for the second one...... I

Re~Verb 05-02-05 04:37 PM

like yung blay said...
the one where ya headz on ya hands is the best...it really brings out the eyes.

cutie....

Compose 05-02-05 05:20 PM

i think the second one...lookin beautiful :)

peace

Ltizzle 05-02-05 06:04 PM

you should send a couple to the agencies though fiya, not just one...
i say the first, the second and the last..
but the second one is my favorite...
lookin good like usual fiya :thumbup:
:love:

~Lady Fiya~ 05-02-05 06:09 PM

you gonna have to make me a sig, Tizzle... i have 3 pics besides the ones i showed that i decided to send i had trouble picking the last one, that's why i through sum up here.. but yeah, make me another custom sig using one of my pics :thumbup: Greatly appreciated if you will do so.. :)

Ltizzle 05-02-05 06:30 PM

yea, i was about to make myself a fiya sig, but i guess i can jus throw your name on it instead :thumbup: