RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   8 MILLION $$$ Grafix Contest (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=161470)

granmastr chi 11-22-04 03:47 AM

8 MILLION $$$ Grafix Contest

This contest will take off no matter what cause the grand prize is 8,000,000 now for you that think you are reading wrong thats eight million. this is how it goes first 8 ppl to sign up will go face off in a free for all everyone will make their best sig, wallpaper and cd cover i will judge everything so dont even ask to be co-judge or some bullshit. i will give the size specs and the type of pics that must be used in your work. everyone who enters will get 50,000 win or lose at the end of the contest. to sign up you must pm me posts in here will not be counted for any kind of order so remember the first 8 only so start the sign ups now.

The sign ups are done and the contest will start in 1 day i will post the first round rules in this thread and i will pm them to everyone who signed up and the number has been changed to 9 but this will still work out just fine cause it wont be a head to head contest.

1-CeRtIfIeDtHuG
2-.::FaTaL LyRiCiSt::.
3-saraan
4-schema
5-[.:Diabolic:.]
6-For$akeN
7-G:Deuce
8-ltizzle
9-Roy Merkem
10-Hoodz Prophet

Round one is over and since only 6 dropped everyone will advance and there will not be a round two instead there will a sudden death round. everyone must drop a cd cover the colors will be bright red bright yellow bright green and black the pic is your choice but cannot cover the whole thing dont be a pussy the size will be 400x400. the second drop will be a wallpaper and for this i wish rv was in but anyways the theme is technology you dont have to use watches and gps units or shit but make it look tech like alright. the colors are all your choice and the size must be 800x600. the dead line is the 21st of december no later than that date if you dont drop at least one youre out so do it right.AND BE CREATIVE!!!

~~~~ENTRIES RECEIVED SO FAR~~~~

For$akeN

saraan

ltizzle

Hoodz Prophet

whoever didnt receive a pm its cause you had to much shit to get it or i couldnt send it cause the name wasnt found.

granmastr chi 11-23-04 04:29 AM

Continued from above.

G:Deuce

CeRtIfIeDtHuG

Kronos 11-23-04 02:33 PM

Wish I Had PS7. Word

J Summers 11-23-04 02:56 PM

k i'm in so put saaran in dis joint

granmastr chi 11-23-04 08:16 PM

one person i'd like to see join this is rv_is_bootee so im calling ya out sign up

Da Vinci 11-23-04 08:18 PM

Chi can I sign up?

[.:D:.] 11-23-04 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by granmastr chi
everyone who enters will get 50,000 win or lose at the end of the contest.

shit ill be done then...

For$akeN 11-23-04 08:22 PM

in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,............

Da Vinci 11-23-04 08:25 PM

Fuk I don't think you should give these people 50K just for entering, maybe to the finalists or top 5 but everyone who enters your gonna get like an infinet number of people entering.

G Deuce 11-23-04 08:26 PM

Count the one who brought Graphix to this site in................................

Da Vinci 11-23-04 08:30 PM

Fuck I wanna judge this shit as well, Chi and I are judges!!!! LOL!!! Right Chi............. Right Chi???!!!! Good!!!

Da Vinci 11-23-04 08:31 PM

I'll sponsor another 2 million to make it an even 10 million

granmastr chi 11-23-04 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci
Chi can I sign up?

Ltizzle 11-23-04 09:06 PM

aight put me down too...

Metaskriptz 11-24-04 08:43 AM

in..................................