RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   I Make Cheap Sigs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=143750)

Also Known. 08-20-04 02:01 AM

I Make Cheap Sigs

Was Up People I Make Sigs For $100 They Aint all that and then some but For Someone With A Little Money This Is Good Just Post Your Request And I'll Reply To You Asap And Ill Post Your Sig In This Thread And Please Be Honest About Paying If You Scam Me You Will Regret It

Peace

if you use my sig without payin i will simply delete the sig from its source and you'll have a stupid red X in your sig

DRAG~ON 08-20-04 02:06 AM

alrite can u make me a sig wit
LLyod Banksdat say ON FIRE
at da top n DRAG~ON at da
bottom

afropimp 08-20-04 02:20 AM

i want one wit a bad ass marijauna back ground
afropimp at tha top
smoke weed everyday in tha font its in in my sig u make tha colors tha font is ROAR
and some blunts and a bong mixed in man holla if u can do thanx

Also Known. 08-20-04 03:03 AM

drag on here is yours i told you it wasnt gona be great but its worth 100 i think transfer 100 into my acount its xpetbk-33959

Also Known. 08-20-04 04:12 AM

ok afropimp i got your sig done i used a cover from a afroman cd the back of the cd coveris the background and the picture of him is on the front of that cd and the bong and the joint looked cool so i used them sorry i couldnt use the roar font i only have realy basic font to work with but i think this sig is pretty cool enjoy

p.s. dont forget to send 100 bucks to xpetbk-33959 bank acount if you dont i just delete the sig from the source

Legacy 08-20-04 04:28 AM

r u talkin forum money or what lol

Also Known. 08-20-04 04:39 AM

of course man i aint no rip off
post what you want in the sig

Also Known. 08-20-04 05:28 AM

young one heres your sig you requested in aim

it took me a long freakin time to get the stuff around the guy perfect but it paid off

Also Known. 08-20-04 05:42 AM

can anyone tell me how to change my avatar to somethin else not one of the pre put ones but a custom one

DRAG~ON 08-20-04 12:22 PM

thanx dawg it look
good hope i send yo
money 2 da rite place

System Crasher 08-20-04 01:58 PM

Here is a sig request for ya...

I want a sig with A computer in the background blowing up with smoke coming out of it... And in the front i want it sto say.. System Crasher.. In purple letters.. just make the letters a cool type that are easy to read... and make the background of the sip Red... Thanx dawg.... Post if you can hook me up with tha sig..

Peace!~

Desipher 08-20-04 02:13 PM

can u make me uh sig with cassidy..that says hip hop legends..with tha back gorund of uh sky in tha back...i'll send u tha pic i want of him if u pm ur email adress

afropimp 08-20-04 02:28 PM

man im bout 2 send u yo money man but wats tha link for it???????????the sig

Acuity 08-20-04 02:37 PM

I need a sig and i got da fundz

hey man i need a sig saying Elusiv G at top n Lyrical Mastermindz at bottom
aint got no prefernce on what pics in it or neting jus no current rapperz or anyting like dat. If dere was like sum lightning along a black sky or sumin dat wud b dope holla bak.

afropimp 08-20-04 02:38 PM

i can prollydo dat for u man hold on ill hit u up wen im dum ill see wat i can do k?