RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   50 cent the greatest? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248989)

50Cal. 02-18-09 11:09 PM

50 cent the greatest?

not lyrical but at pissing people off and disrepecting someone to the full extent.he gets beef with rick ross and fucks his baby mommas(both of them!)puts it all on youtube then goes to dj khalids house breaks in and records the footage after he films khalids mother at work and has a crew of his people in thisis50 t shirts there on camera.he slayed ja rule,made fat joe even less relevant then he is and made jay z give up.lil wayne wont even beef back since he knows better.whats your thoughts.i find his new music below averge compared to his old shit but i find him entertaining as hell right now.

lyricalflowz 02-18-09 11:12 PM

lmfao, he fucked ricks baby momma? hahaha

_Talksic_ 02-19-09 04:26 AM

his first album was sick as fuck his second one was alright.slowly getting worse..all the shit hes doing now is immature as fuck

one way 02-19-09 09:07 AM

his music is a joke, but I kinda dig him as a person, I've read his story, the real one, he sounds like a cool cat.

50Cal. 02-19-09 09:21 AM

i find him very entertaining as a person.

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-20-09 07:08 PM

i dont follow him so i had no clue about any of this shit...or if its even true....
his music fell off when he made wankster

WhoAmI 02-21-09 11:56 AM

i swear this is cerebral approach?

50Cal. 02-21-09 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
i dont follow him so i had no clue about any of this shit...or if its even true....
his music fell off when he made wankster

its on youtube he has a video with rick ross baby momma where he has her tell dirt on rick ross and brings her shopping then insinuates they are fucking.go to youtube and check out the following videos

fifty cent and tia
a physic told me

to see the proofs

Its CJ 02-22-09 02:03 AM

When 50 cent started he was pretty good
now the man cant even put good lyrics to his beats
and his beats are pretty sick. i only like a few of his songs like
ski mask way and in my hood.
youtube him getting chairs thrown at him by bang em smurf
and domination lol. and get domination & yukmouths
G-unit diss called Cant teach me how to stunt
"50 lay off them steiroids and prozac pills g g g g bastard that
shit is over dover yall sons aint no mother fucking g unit soildiers"
iunno its pretty sick.

:)

02-22-09 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
i swear this is cerebral approach?

Hip Hop Talk at bare minimum.

I'm trying to get Admin spot, but strobe's being a bastard because he's not getting flooded with people telling him that "2v should be my administrator."

I don't know why anybody isn't helping me get admin spot, or hell, even super mod spot.

But really, I should be your administrator.

WhoAmI 02-22-09 12:22 PM

mod of cerebral approach? yes.... supermod? no
admin? there ain't been more than one admin since cprogress was around

02-22-09 04:20 PM

thats what strobe tried to say

fuck you dark............... if you aint 4 me u against me

J.Roy 02-22-09 08:41 PM

I think 50 cent is one of todays greatest entertainers, he's no longer on his Rowdy Rowdy style, where he was in good with Nas, but he makes what he thinks will appeal to people. I think if he just went back and did his classic style, people would respect him a lot more.

Alphabetized 02-22-09 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Roy
I think 50 cent is one of todays greatest entertainers, he's no longer on his Rowdy Rowdy style, where he was in good with Nas, but he makes what he thinks will appeal to people. I think if he just went back and did his classic style, people would respect him a lot more.

Well put, and yes he has been slowly going downhill since his first album.

P.S. 2v would make a terribly admin, and someone who wants to mod in this forum wouldn't freepost in it. :thumbup:

J. Luth 02-22-09 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Hip Hop Talk at bare minimum.

I'm trying to get Admin spot, but strobe's being a bastard because he's not getting flooded with people telling him that "2v should be my administrator."

I don't know why anybody isn't helping me get admin spot, or hell, even super mod spot.

But really, I should be your administrator.

That's right. Your ability to get an unlimited amount of page views alone should be enough to get you the job. It would be a HUGE asset for Strobe.

J.Roy 02-22-09 09:02 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoNsHiW9FZE

^^easily 50's best song IMO

02-22-09 09:03 PM

That's quite the dumbass idea spul but hey,

fuck you alphabetized.

J. Luth 02-22-09 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
That's quite the dumbass idea spul but hey,

fuck you alphabetized.

You're the one who made "refreshing" a page constantly such a big deal LOL

That shit still gives me the giggles.

Cola 02-22-09 09:04 PM

*refresh*

50Cal. 02-22-09 11:49 PM

dont beef in this forum..................................

02-23-09 01:46 AM

Don't post threads in this forum, idiot.

If I were cerebral approach moderator already I would have tossed this and other shit far into the appropriate sections, because I've yet to read anything from you that isn't far from intellectual.

Just make note of that in the future, although I would doubt I'll get moderator spot, nor did I ever really want it.

I just think of anyone in existence on this site, I deserve all the power to edit.

Cola 02-23-09 09:48 PM

*refresh* .

fuck yuu 03-12-09 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Don't post threads in this forum, idiot.

If I were cerebral approach moderator already I would have tossed this and other shit far into the appropriate sections, because I've yet to read anything from you that isn't far from intellectual.

Just make note of that in the future, although I would doubt I'll get moderator spot, nor did I ever really want it.

I just think of anyone in existence on this site, I deserve all the power to edit.

And why would that be? you beef with mad people... you modded a couple leagues only one of which was barley successful. you've been here since 07 and havent really dont shit for the site other than make a couple of leagues and that was for your benifit more than for the site. Secondly mabye if you didnt get such bad reviews from the RB staff you might actually get some power. Bounce and Feeble both said that you used a supermod's account to give yourself wins where you had losses then deleted the thread off the site so that there was no record but there still was proof.

anyways though, 50 was dope before he came out with get rich or die trying. he basically got rid of Ja, just to become him, himself. he's lost his hunger for it.

03-12-09 02:48 PM

What Feeble said is not true at all, and besides, I don't remember anyone other than Feeble becoming part of the situation. Maybe a miscellaneous audio or tech admin. As if their opinion would matter.

But it's pretty much provable that the situation you just spoke of did not at all happen..

fuck yuu 03-12-09 03:26 PM

lol thats why all your accounts got banned after you "didnt do anything" right. but like i said feeble and bounce both told me that you did it... i think the account you used to do it was Queen something or something Queen, i cant remember her name but she lost her s-mod powers because of it and multiple accounts of yours was banned. Feeble i could see lying about it but not bounce. and not to mention the person that gave you the s-mods password pm'd the aim conversations between the two of you to bounce who then told feeble about it so i highly doubt that you "didnt do it"

but keep living in denile like we are all stupid...

03-12-09 03:38 PM

show me where Bounce said anything about the situation.. I'm remotely interested.

and yes, you are stupid.

fuck yuu 03-12-09 03:48 PM

kid like i have the pm's anymore. that was like a year and a half ago now.. my inbox only holds 50 over there where as over here it holds 150+

But i'll talk to bounce tonight on aim and see if i can have him post on here. i know his account on here is still active so yeah

Nynth Degree 03-12-09 03:57 PM

I agree. 50 Cent has been, years running, the illest.

03-12-09 03:59 PM

good, I'm looking forward to that proof.

Cola 03-12-09 04:01 PM

lovin you...is so beautiful

Cola 03-12-09 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck Yuu
kid like i have the pm's anymore. that was like a year and a half ago now.. my inbox only holds 50 over there where as over here it holds 150+

But i'll talk to bounce tonight on aim and see if i can have him post on here. i know his account on here is still active so yeah

whats funny is how all i hear is how badly u cheat man.

fuck yuu 03-12-09 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
good, I'm looking forward to that proof.

you were twizted on RB right

fuck yuu 03-12-09 04:14 PM

cheat at what? and who the fuck are you? King aphilly... lmao go kill yourself slowly

Cola 03-12-09 04:15 PM

Actually i was Don of Mics

get it right son!

Cola 03-12-09 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck Yuu
cheat at what? and who the fuck are you? King aphilly... lmao go kill yourself slowly

so why exactly did you have to make a new account?

fuck yuu 03-12-09 04:26 PM

because someone jacked up my old account changed the name and password and stole the posts...

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171050

my old account

Cola 03-12-09 04:30 PM

post stealing is pretty important.

fuck yuu 03-12-09 04:44 PM

lol, apparently to that person it was...

Dufflebag Boy 03-12-09 05:58 PM

50 is a good business man he knows what to do it how ta do it and when to do it for his shit ta sell he knows how ta make money. music, movies, video games, colognes, clothing lines, i even heard he was coming out with his own brand dildo for the ladies lol (dunno if its true or not) but as far as a rapper or emcee hes too mainstream and theres really no creativity involved in any of his music just business...hes kind of a more media friendly (dunno if thats the best word to describe it) pdiddy

ILL GEE 02-25-10 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.
not lyrical but at pissing people off and disrepecting someone to the full extent.he gets beef with rick ross and fucks his baby mommas(both of them!)puts it all on youtube then goes to dj khalids house breaks in and records the footage after he films khalids mother at work and has a crew of his people in thisis50 t shirts there on camera.he slayed ja rule,made fat joe even less relevant then he is and made jay z give up.lil wayne wont even beef back since he knows better.whats your thoughts.i find his new music below averge compared to his old shit but i find him entertaining as hell right now.

Read the bolded comment in your statement.... then slap yourself!... 50 is in no way shape or form better than a jay-z... c'mon... how is he gonna try to shyt on Beyonce... then cop a plea and say "I don't got no beef with her... just her man... but anyone affiliated with Jay-Z is fair game"... pffft...

one... dude is a hypocrite... two... his shyt ain't been hot like that since he first came out... he's gonna go the way of a DMX... 5 platinum albums and then lost into obscurity...

Look at all that Jay has accomplished in his career... how long you think it will take before ya man 50 catches up to that?...lmao... the stats speak for themselves... 50 si where he is mainly because of Dre and Em... he had a lil buzz when he was on his own but didn't blow til he signed to Dre's lable

Fuck 50! dude is a joke