RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   *fuck It Im Dissing These Femcee's* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=124683)

SpokenBluntly 05-16-04 08:01 PM

*fuck It Im Dissing These Femcee's*

ayo ayo this dedicated to DP420,DAT KITTEN CHARACTER, AND DAT WILL A PEER THING!!! FUCK YALL~GET AT ME *DP U CALLED ME OUT AND DIDN'T EVEN SPIT*--WILL A PEER LADYLYRICAL CALLED U OUT AND U DIDN'T REPLY..AND KITTEN..I JUST DON'T LIKE YA ASS

Yo im da chick with the *spitural spits* type shit/
I get *spiritual gifts*like *WILL SMITH* *YALL TIME'S UP* SO GIVE *JADA~A~KISS*//1(HA)

WILL A PEER DON'T EVEN SHOW UP FOR HER SCHEDULED EVENTS/
SHE THROW PUSSY FITS *DON'T SPIT FIRST*~U GETS NO RESPECT *EVEN IF YOU REPENT*//2

even if you spent half ur time on ur rhymes you couldn't touch my flow/
Indestructable so *pass~my~drow* YOU DON'T GET VOTES unless you *cock~and~blow*~most of ur spits classified as a *no~spit~to~show*//3

Disaster you easy to pull *like a 45 revolver reactor*/
U worse then a *stage actor*~I divide your rhymes easy like a *factor*~AND PLOW YA ENTIRE CARRER LIKE A *TRACTOR*//4

*420 got more threads then a groupie*/
no wonder she lick clit * i could tell this bitch was type fruity* keep up bitch *don't loose me*//5

cuz it's type real when i let my trigger finger feel the oozie/
you can't deal with a *blunt figure* takeing ya SPOT lite *these net nicca's can't refuse me*//6

NAW LATIN KITTEN LIVES AND DIES BY *PRE~WRITTENS*/
PUT ON YA MITTENS~DON'T LEAVE FINGER PRINTS ~SPOKEN RETRIEVES EVIDENCE WHEN U STEP INTO HER *KITCHEN*//7

HALF OF YA RHYMES IS BITTEN AND THE OTHER HALF MAKES THIS SERIOUS CHICK LAUGH/
POSTING DISPOSABLE PARAGRAPHS~MY SPEAR TOUNGE STABS~YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME BITCHES *IM IMMUNE TO INFECTION BY CRABS//8

*MY EYES ARE IN~FA~REDS~*BULLETS *IN~DA~BED~OF~YA~HEAD*/
*ON BATTLE GROUNDS IS WHERE I LYRICALLY TRED* IT'S OVER *YOU SHOULD *STICK* TO *MASTERBATING* INSTEAD*//9

SPOKENBLUNTLY BITCHES
:gfy:

shamira 05-16-04 08:17 PM

this shit was straight ill, no wonder those chicks didn't spit first in a battle...lol, shit i wouldn't eaither! Damn u got me laughing so damn hard, i loved it, keep breaking bitches knees!!!!

Enhance 05-16-04 08:27 PM

^^^

You`re word rhyming was`nt even that good and you`re structured was fucked.

SpokenBluntly 05-16-04 08:31 PM

thank u very much for ur comments lol *STILL UPPIN*

SB

LadyLyrical 05-16-04 10:26 PM

((LoLz))....From How high.......GET EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((LoLz))...u remember that part lol oh god this was straight i knew it was coming stay up ma.....We still the most dangerous

PoLiFicK 05-16-04 10:33 PM

nice drop ma u got at em like da dude up there said no wonder y they aient wanna spit i see y they no showed u stay dropping ill shit in open mics niceeee

SpokenBluntly 05-17-04 06:45 AM

lol thanks for da replys *AYE LL THEY AIN'T TOUCHING US!!* TICAL!!!! *UNO*

sb

Lyriclesolja 05-17-04 08:10 AM

Nice post it kept me on the edge of my seat and not to mention it was funnie as fuck keep postin shit like this........good work

ladyflamez 05-17-04 08:25 AM

...this was actually pretty good.
The only thing i would reccomend is a better structure. But, other than that things was rather good.

SpokenBluntly 05-17-04 05:11 PM

ayo thanks for da advice and da comments *UPPIN*

ONE-SB

LusciousLeftfoot 05-17-04 07:10 PM

dayum..........straight dissiin' tha fem's..........

SpokenBluntly 05-17-04 08:42 PM

lol truthfull indeed pa UPPING THIS SHIT!!!!

waiting for dem femcee's to resond

SB

Action 05-18-04 02:34 PM

Sound Like You Got Some Anger In Ya Blood Ma, Good Shit Tho...

Stay Up And Keep Doin Ya Thing. One...

Ez-nyce 05-18-04 05:50 PM

shit was hot but could have been betta

~Babylon~ 05-18-04 11:55 PM

i think this needs some work girl.................