RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Instrumental releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Speats just made the best beat on rv (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=225702)

Speats 04-03-06 10:01 PM

New beat then

www.soundclick.com/hardhittingproductions

sadness everywhere around

-Substance- 04-04-06 01:50 AM

naw, it's good, but it repeats that to get rid of shit too much and i'm not liking the drums and kicks, seem a bit random to me.......

Fearless Prophet 04-04-06 09:26 PM

yo man this song is sad

Phenom-in-all 04-05-06 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL Rey
getting kinda cocky are we speats :-/

Agreed. You know I like your stuff, and you always coming with some nice samples, but I'ma have to break this down - feedwise.

Sample is gorgeous, I ain't gon front, and it's a nice cut, but thats as far as it goes, there isn't really much switch up - which, like I always say - isn't a bad thing necessarily, but for sayin "best beat on RV", I was expecting some MAD cutting, with multiple samples, or else, some ridiculous chord production synthwise. Anyways - not a fan of the back up snare, although I like the multiple snare usage. The hats seem a lil loud for a sad beat, but (as usual) thats jus my personal preference... Prolly not top 5 out of the beats I've heard off of here, but its a nice beat. word.

∆ P E X X 04-05-06 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats

pretty nice, but best beat on RV.....naaaaaahhhhhhh son, think about what you're sayin. The sample and the bassline and snare sound made separate and don't melt together like you'd expect form a beat called "best beat on RV"...

easy man haha...eeasyyy......

Ebircs 04-05-06 09:02 AM

beats pritty nice...deff not the best but nice....

but reys burt sig is better !!!!!LOLOLOLOL

WhoAmI 04-05-06 10:38 AM

ok this track is decent, but the snare in the background ain't really doin it for me to be honest. the drumbeat sounds artificial to me, in the sense that in the main part of the tune the beat is an impossible beat to play (ie simultaneous snare x2, hihat and ride).

i think if the drum beat wasn't so scatty that this this would be good. and also if you added more double bass being played arco, that would fit in with the tune, giving it a natural "bassline."

Ghost_Emperor 04-07-06 07:59 AM

Dope sample... I like your drums too, nice arrangement. Maybe you should add a louder bass that follows the melody to give it more depth, like a deep string or sub bass.

Ebircs 04-09-06 05:20 PM

SPEATS.................sry bro.........but i had to jack this piece......ill hit u w the track in a day or so !!!

J Summers 04-09-06 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
SPEATS.................sry bro.........but i had to jack this piece......ill hit u w the track in a day or so !!!

Fucken OWNED.....................................