RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   the worlds super power. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223043)

twenty9 02-23-06 10:06 PM

the worlds super power.

why does everyone call America the worlds super power when they havent won a war since world war 2, i mean sure they could beat many countries but could they beat every country? no way in hell, i wouldnt wanna take north korea. whats ur two cents?

La Cosa Nostra 02-23-06 10:07 PM

Your kidding right?

You think countrys become super powers from winning wars?

twenty9 02-23-06 10:47 PM

yes i do, how else would you, no sence in claiming you have the greatest country when you cant back it up

SerB 02-23-06 10:59 PM

Are you fucking retarded.

Canada has won some wars, look at are army now.

America has the most bombs then any country, there army is the best in the world.

thats just fact.

and Lol @ north korea. that place has a hard time controlling south korea, how do you execpt them to take on america.

SerB 02-23-06 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty9
yes i do, how else would you, no sence in claiming you have the greatest country when you cant back it up

wtf, this isn't a highschool fight or some 1 vs 1 beef you idiot.

this is a country going to war for a long period of time and having many people die.

why would they back up there talk?

twenty9 02-23-06 11:04 PM

i was just using me as an example, watch cnn or somethin, the US is known for havin a strong military, that is what makes them the "super power" i was mereley pointing out that this "great" military hasn't won a war in over 60 years, im sorry if the title mislead u serbness, id figure u'd be used to it. And i am Canadian, a damn proud Canadian as well.

SerB 02-23-06 11:12 PM

I'm Canadaian too.

and we dont have no army, but its all good cuz we the peace maker when it comes to wars and america backs us up.

and wtf you talking about, America had a with Yugoslavia 4 years ago. they won. wasn't that big of a war.

they are also in war now, and they pretty much defeated Afgan.

twenty9 02-24-06 03:21 PM

the wars in the middle east can't be won, they are going to keep coming cuz they believe that their death will bring them an eternity with 70 virgins. it is said in the bible that they will have the power but not the will so the americans will lose.

SerB 02-24-06 03:23 PM

If america wanted they got kill everyone in the middle like Iraq..

but their helping them, getting the terriost out.

twenty9 02-24-06 03:34 PM

iraq isnt the only place where terrorists reside, terrorists hide and wait for an oppertune moment to strike i bet that there are at least 1000 terrorists just waitin in the U.S ( but now i guess they cant use their phones). This war is pretty much the same as vietnam, one country invaded another (the war in iraq is a continuation of the gulf war) and america has to police the world again (and get their oil) and you cant just bomb iraq, if it was that simple, then why havent they done it already?

Compose 02-24-06 03:37 PM

Our military is only good when smart people are in charge.

SerB 02-24-06 05:21 PM

Quote:
iraq isnt the only place where terrorists reside, terrorists hide and wait for an oppertune moment to strike i bet that there are at least 1000 terrorists just waitin in the U.S ( but now i guess they cant use their phones). This war is pretty much the same as vietnam, one country invaded another (the war in iraq is a continuation of the gulf war) and america has to police the world again (and get their oil) and you cant just bomb iraq, if it was that simple, then why havent they done it already?

They dont bomb Iraq beacause there helping the country.

they wouldn't bomb the regular people, there only after Al-quadhi.

and yeah there are alot of terriost.... what you execpt america to go get every one? there making a stand to it.

use your fucking brain.

Nynth Degree 02-24-06 05:24 PM

Quote:
why does everyone call America the worlds super power when they havent won a war since world war 2

The War on Drugs is still going on, so America still has a chance to win.

locknes 02-24-06 05:30 PM

america is the richest country has the best army and weapons we leave any other
country in the dust and we won the korean war the gulf war so get your facts stright as well as the cold war i might add

SerB 02-24-06 05:31 PM

America also finished off Germany before they owned poland.