RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   EyE QuE vs quickstrike (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=86369)

EyE QuE 10-18-03 05:50 PM

EyE QuE vs quickstrike

Iight i'm a do 12 lines do between 8-16
~1~

quickstrike 10-18-03 05:55 PM

ight go................................................ .................................................. .................................................. ..

quickstrike 10-18-03 06:09 PM

i got 20 mins.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................

EyE QuE 10-18-03 06:15 PM

Ayo...

You got some slow hands, your strikes are as quick as molassis/
Your always 'behind' in battles like you love 'followin asses'/
I'm drastic when spittin, during beef, i'm hazardous to bitches/
I 'rip ass holes' and 'drop bars' like a 'faggot in prison'/
Assume tha position, we aint scrappin like christians/
Cuz disabled midgets have a better chance in winnin ass kickin compitions/
This a quick-strike three 'going down on' record/
Cuz thats tha closest you come to 'gettin head' besides kingin your checkers/
Fuck letters i'm just doin text cuz i broke my mic/
If this was audio i'd understand your name cuz you'd had a quick life/
Theres 'no power in your lines' like 'watered down coke'/
You suck dick for a vote so by tha end of this battle you'll choke/

My bad had to reboot. Good luck
~1~

EyE QuE 10-18-03 06:17 PM

Well start spittin, you didn't have to wait for me. I got kicked off so i had to restart and do tha verse over again. Goodluck tho incase i'm not on after you drop your verse.
~1~

quickstrike 10-18-03 06:26 PM

it was a mistake to take me on, fuck it im going 2 have sum fun,
you aint nuthing special, niether was your girl, i gave her a facial,
i aint scared, me n you just dont compare../
you can't flow as all these viewers know,
a poser like you leaves lots of clues y you shouldnt be here,
you show to much fear, your afraid of what i might say next,
well it dont matter, you sucked last time i checked../
this is a massacre... you aint no fucking rapper..im turnin this into a "lyrical disaster.../
move over kid, im the main attraction, to beat you it dont take much action..just a little rapping.....and im sending you home packin.../
and 1 more thing..it dont take a high EYE QUE to notice you have just been lyrically SLEWED.../

EyE QuE 10-18-03 06:47 PM

Iight uppin for some votes, i'll be back on later to see tha results, i'm not sure bout todays style, but i always thought punchlines won battles maybe i'm wrong, but goodluck anywayz.
~1~

quickstrike 10-18-03 11:48 PM

ey im uppin for votes i think i put up a half way decent battle against this guy so lets get some honest votes here thanks .................................................. ..

EyE QuE 10-19-03 12:10 AM

Up^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dirty Sally 10-19-03 12:20 AM

Eye Que took this. Quickstrike dude you only had one line that rhymed. This battle is weak but don't take it the wrong way. You both keep posting verses and you'll definitely elevate. Stay active

If you'll return the favor, ANYBODY then vote here please-

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=86384

Gracias DS

EyE QuE 10-19-03 12:35 AM

I would but lost all my posts, and i know i'm wack i aint rap in three years or more, well battle anyways. Uppin^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^

EyE QuE 10-19-03 01:06 AM

Uppin for tha night^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ålphå bë† 10-19-03 01:28 AM

Breakdown:
Punches:Eye
Metas:Eye
Wordplay:Eye
Flow:Eye
Multies:Eye
Disses:Tie

One Sided Battle.They Both Equally Dissed Each Other But Eye Took This One With A Stronger And More Complex Verse.Quick Had Too Many Weak Punches....Elevate.

Vote-Eye

quickstrike 10-19-03 12:09 PM

i know i cant seem to do anything on this site any good it sucks but oh well .................................................. .................................................. .............

cutastraphe 10-19-03 12:14 PM

pretty much a merkin here---eye nice flow, nice structure, couple aight punches----quickstrike uhh not good flow, structure was weak, no good punches---work on it son--vote=eyeq

peep mine in the sig--thanx