RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   4 reasons Clinton will beat Obama (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246118)

Tha .Q 04-28-08 05:51 PM

4 reasons Clinton will beat Obama

1. Obama's former Pastor is killing his campaign.

2. People are starting to wake up and realize a smooth talker, along with slick talk, can't/won't put food on the table in a recession.

3. Hillary Clinton is effectively using Art of War strategies--i.e., waiting for her opponent to slip even the slightest and then pouncing = SMART.

4. People revert to what they know under pressure--i.e., the familiar name "CLINTON".

My prediction: Obama will concede the race to Clinton by mid June.

Cola 04-28-08 06:05 PM

didn't you also predict you'd be famous, and that you'd have a song with Common by now?

TeamOne 04-28-08 07:24 PM

ummm... if u look at the math... clinton has to win each race ON AVERAGE 60-40 to even match obamas delegate count, , and she already is gonna lose one of the biggest states left (NC)...... the fact that clinton is still putting up the fight is gonna split the party, whether she passes obama or not.... and then if she gets the nomination without a delegate count lead, that will split the party more

Tha .Q 04-28-08 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
ummm... if u look at the math... clinton has to win each race ON AVERAGE 60-40 to even match obamas delegate count, , and she already is gonna lose one of the biggest states left (NC)...... the fact that clinton is still putting up the fight is gonna split the party, whether she passes obama or not.... and then if she gets the nomination without a delegate count lead, that will split the party more

Neither Obama nor Clinton can win the nomination without the help of the so-called "Super Delegates", most of which are still undecided. Furthermore, Clinton outperforms Obama in national polls when matched up againt Mccain in a general election.

Also, regardless of what either's supporters claim, they WILL vote for the other candidate of theirs doesn't win the party's nomination.

Adam 04-28-08 08:03 PM

Hahaha..

Either of them are going to win.

La Cosa Nostra 04-28-08 09:07 PM

mischa barton is gonna vote for clinton......

Adam 04-28-08 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Hahaha..

Either of them are going to win.

I'm an idiot..

(N)either.**

Adam 04-28-08 09:53 PM

I honestly wish Bush could run again.

La Cosa Nostra 04-28-08 10:13 PM

i just wish america had a strong leader..........

like stalin

Cola 04-28-08 10:13 PM

12 years of greatness > 8 years of greatness

Adam 04-28-08 10:31 PM

I just wish Bush could run again for comedic value.

I'd like to see Obama win. Clinton is a lying joke.

Cola 04-28-08 11:07 PM

Obama will only loose if Clinton keeps up this bullshit and pulling voters away from Obama. Basically Clinton is being childish, "If it aint me, it aint gonna be you" type of thing.

Phenom-in-all 04-29-08 01:33 AM

politics for the loss. whooooo carrrreeeesssss.

Blay'all 04-29-08 01:38 AM

Obama 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam 04-29-08 02:09 AM

Whoever wears the strings in the end is just going to be a greed/power hungry whore regardless.