RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Da Jokah Vs Exit Wounds (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=137117)

J Gutta 07-24-04 01:07 AM

Da Jokah Vs Exit Wounds

normal house rulez

5 to 30 lines
u drop first
due tomorrow 11:59

EXIT WOUNDS 07-24-04 01:21 AM

Da jokah-vs-Exit Wounds

Da jokah-vs-Exit Wounds

HOOK= It WASN'T WISE TO SUMMONS KID NOW THE TABLE IS SET,AND YOU CAN BET YA BULLET WOUNDS I'M A RUINE YA REP~
WOKE ME WHILE I'M RESTING KID IS SOMETHNG DADDY DON'T LIKE,NOW YOU'LL REGRET THE DAY YOU EVER WANTED TO PICK UP A MIC.

I suppose you think you iller cause you battling aids,but the drama you've endured wouldn't fill up a page~

I announce another victory that's 3 in my belt,lil ry, deliqient and now the likes of yourself~

Maybe you a prankster I got jokes of my own,like I saw ya mother in her panties with her dick on the bone~

I'm known to too terrific but see gifted is me,like pissing on ya grave then crip walking with glee~

I devise to mesmerize and put that thang to ya eyes,take knives and head dive in ya ass to sever ties~

back up don't loose ya focus cause next i'm a flip,back simmy twist and put some sport on this bytch~

Im the first of 8 wonders the other seven wont do,I can't be destroyed by Benladen if he teamed up wit you~

you a pink panty pussy putting penis on ya palets,dick sucking coward laying still while golden showered~

now its time I rip you like you tissue in ass,lock on his ass so tight kids will think i'm a rash~

jokah jokah jokah its a joke that you flow,and stop telling lies that you ripped up a show~

you ain't never seen a stage ain't never picked up a mic,last year you riding scooters now you thinking you tight~

get back on ya bike a wheelie ya ass on home,befor I fukkin get mad and put this peice to ya dome~

Da jokah-vs-Exit Wounds

J Gutta 07-24-04 11:27 PM

ayo chek chek..

you be feelin tha pain wen dese bulletz Exit ya Woundz//
Acme anvilz fallin on ya head..like its dem bugz bunny carttoonz//
if your aids...then iam hurpyz...and iam so Sik-Wit-It//
ayo my flow stays dangerous..unlike yurs..I..Stik-Wit-It//
every time i spit..i feel dat burnin sensation...(haha)
Code name iz BIG Penis cuz iam straight Penetration..(ewwww)
smash u in da face..wit da side of tha burner..leave u wit Jay-Z Lipz//
my flow flow iz $Cash and Money$ so i can pay-these-tipz//
ayo day call me Armerol cuz i Sprey-dese-whipz//
ya flowz iz Sleepin wake dem up u Lay-Z-Shit//

ITs DONE... its a WRAP like a condom on a dick biatch...

J Gutta 07-24-04 11:51 PM

uppin this lets goo dont sleep this iight holla wun ill return after...

Introspect. 07-25-04 12:25 AM

rofl wtf was this rofl

punches joka
personal's none really
structure def joka
vocab joka
complexity neither
enjoyed joka
overall vote joka

nuthin more other than wounds elevate kid u dont have much vocab and work on ya structure and dont go anywhere cause i got a battle that needs votin on be right back wit tha link

Introspect. 07-25-04 12:27 AM

vote on this leave a link i'll hit it up http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=136884

J Gutta 07-25-04 12:29 AM

iight thanx mayne 1-0 me,,,uppin this yo dont sleep

Justify 07-25-04 12:48 AM

Jokah, vote on my battle wit DJulien

I didnt like the way exit wounds battle structure was set up..just dumb as shit, didnt come as hard as jokah, nothin was quite as good as jokahs...elevate son

V/Jokah

J Gutta 07-25-04 04:22 PM

iight uppin this dont sleep wun..

J Gutta 07-25-04 09:11 PM

uppin this dont sleep niggaz

D-ICED 07-25-04 09:18 PM

i liked joka better he used his opponeants shit aganist him and killed him .the other kid spit too long and lost my attention with wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much bullshit plus i couldnt follow his verses.

vote on my battles daillest verses caliph and killa vs caliph vote fairly.return the vote i gave yall niggas

J Gutta 07-26-04 04:58 AM

uppin thi dont sleep on dis niggas wun..

EXIT WOUNDS 07-26-04 08:57 AM

these have gotz to be crew votes, his verse just like everybody i've battled was weak as hell! ya'll need to catch my flow or something.just 1 of my lines (pick one)destroyed his whole verse!

J Gutta 07-26-04 04:21 PM

haha na nigga u fuckin suck iight so jus take ya fuckin lose lil bitch wun...
anyways uppin this

J Gutta 07-27-04 12:33 AM

uppin this shit yo dont sleep niggaz