RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Socrates vs CarsonJet (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183142)

American Tiger 03-22-05 10:09 PM

Socrates vs CarsonJet

Battle Rules:

No More than 3 minutes
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
Only Audio Head Votes

Minimum posts to vote: 250

Check in by: 03-25-05 at 10:09 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Closed - Expired / old battle win

System 03-22-05 10:09 PM

CarsonJet has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-22-05 10:09 PM.

System 03-24-05 08:40 PM

Socrates has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-24-05 08:40 PM.

Logic The Goonie 03-25-05 04:19 PM

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/s...attlesmusic.htm

Shhhhh. Lay down.

American Tiger 03-25-05 08:22 PM

Socrates

Enygma 03-26-05 12:17 AM

Voted For: Socrates

Aight.....this one was pretty close.

Carson - I think this beat might have been a little slow for you cause you sounded like you were waiting for the beat to catch up a lot. You didn't have too many hard punches either. Your socom mic needs to be tossed in a shark infested river with bloody cow meat attatched to it. Sorry man, I just don't think this one was your best.

Socrates - I think your presence was a lot better in this one. Your voice was nice and clear and your punches were hitting. You had a lot of filler too, but the actual punches you did have weren't that bad. I think you might want to tighten your flow up a little bit. Maybe a faster beat might help.....but not too fast, you might end up sounding like me ;)

Vote - Socrates

Restricted 03-26-05 12:31 AM

This was feedback posted for Socrates

Checking Votes...

Will Vote Myself Tomorrow.

~R~

American Tiger 03-26-05 11:35 AM

I shoulda just done what I always do....
So foolish of my to try and change my style....

This is just strait embarrasin.
Wont make this mistake again.

Acuity 03-26-05 02:21 PM

This was feedback posted for CarsonJet

Carson won this - better punches, lyrics n quality...i would vote but socrates would get it DQ'ed as a h8 vote..although i mus admit soc is gettin better..although he still aint better than me, pussy!

Restricted 03-26-05 02:34 PM

.::Socrates::.

You Had Some Punches In Here and I Felt Them Laced With Personals. Quality Wasn't Bad and Your Flow Seemed To Be On Point. Feel Off Here and There, but Blah.

.::CarsonJet::.

Your Flow Was Better Than Socrates...Lyrics Were Alright, Heard Some Nice Punches. Intro Was Creative...I'm Feeling The Beat. More of A Diss Beat. Quality Wasnt Bad.

Overall: Carson Won This Wit Better Flow and Punches/Personals.

~R~

Logic The Goonie 03-26-05 04:33 PM

LMAO@people saying Carson won when even he admitted he lost.

Oh lord.

Restricted 03-26-05 06:21 PM

Socrates I Admit You Sound Better Than That First Audio..

But Carson Did Take You In This Battle...With Battle Dissing Experience. His Shit Was Just More of A Battle Track To Me.

He Said He Lost After Enygma Voted For You, Because He Wasn't Too Sure About His New Style Switch. He'll Kick Himself In The Ass For Saying THat Though.

Was A Good Battle.

~R~

American Tiger 03-26-05 08:45 PM

Nah. I wont kick myself in the ass for nothing.
I didnt even listen to Soc's verse.
I just hated my drop and I had no time to do what I normally do.

I just based my opinion on nygma's vote.
I couldn't tell u if I won or not.
But I did make a mistake not coming hard regardless.....
I always should.

Daubs 03-27-05 10:56 AM

This was feedback posted for Socrates

cant vote so im checkin the polls .

M&rk 03-30-05 12:38 AM

Voted For: CarsonJet

carson-
def sound alot more comfortable on the mic... def could come with more emotion... its a battle, ya shit sound like a song... still good... just not hard hitting. and i never knew he was phantom, that alone is a big enough diss to win the battle... haha, jk

soc-
u aint comfortable on the mic at all and it is very noticable... it almost embarrases me listenin to it... like if someone came in and heard what i was listenin to i'd try turnin it off real quick so they wouldn't ask questions cuz i wouldn't want people know this shit comes off of rapbattles... anyway... u need more practice before u sound good, is what im tryin to say. and rhyming gurny with touney just sounded dumb... try soundin better.

Vote removed.. not an audio head due to no audio battles