RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Attn: C.a.l.i (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248971)

La Cosa Nostra 02-18-09 11:34 AM

Attn: C.a.l.i

let me write a song for your rapper.

ill offer 3 16's with recordings so the flows right for free if you give me a good beat to write to. if you fail to give me a good beat i have an extensive catalog so it wont be hard finding something extremily dope for him myself,

what do you have to lose... this is a one time offer... hed have to pay me for another song. but otherwise, let me throw the dude a track really i just wanna hear about the reaction he gets when people hear it.

if you agree then ill send you mp3 links and lyrics through email.

you got till friday to agree or disagree.. cause after this debut set from the new album its gonna be hard on the grind to smash out my LP and im gonna use a massive portion of my time writing so thats when ill be able to fuck with side projects like this.

what do you say man? think of it like a battle of your ghostwriting skills against mine. is new york a place where people back down? talk to me...

J Summers 02-18-09 11:36 AM

write me something... i'm fuckin lazy

La Cosa Nostra 02-18-09 11:45 AM

you couldnt afford it....

J Summers 02-18-09 11:48 AM

i could afford it.
i just wouldnt pay to have you do it.

Nynth Degree 02-18-09 11:53 AM

^ got 'em.

La Cosa Nostra 02-18-09 11:53 AM

snide comment..

nice try but i really dont give a fuck. this is an offer for caliph's rapper.

not bragging, im just here to flex my skills.....

50Cal. 02-18-09 11:05 PM

send it and chose the beat yourself since your so good.lets see what happens.i doubt you can best me.theres a diffrence between makng dope songs for the radio and making internet tracks.my songs been doing good in the street.my email is caliph80@aol.com

King Solo 02-18-09 11:24 PM

yeah

and if baph is better than cali.. which is pretty much a given.. cali is really gonna own up to that.. you know he will post up on here saying his stuff owns, lol

J. Luth 02-19-09 12:03 AM

Now I ain't never been a big fan of baph's music... got no beef with cali... but i'm pretty sure Baph would put out a better written track then cali.

JTR 02-19-09 12:36 AM

lol summers was pretty clever there

50Cal. 02-19-09 09:23 AM

maybe better net track which is wack but a better single?i doubt that.......

one way 02-19-09 09:55 AM

Market your music to intelligent adults...........tell me what they think

JTR 02-19-09 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
maybe better net track which is wack but a better single?i doubt that.......

yea see here's the thing, a really good net track > a wack single

you dig?

J. Luth 02-19-09 12:33 PM

EDIT: nm .

La Cosa Nostra 02-19-09 12:39 PM

what the fuck is everyone saying im gonna write some internet track... what the fuck is an internet track...

caliph you gotta pretty much give me your word youll have your rapper make this track.... otherwise i wont bother...