RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I see imma have to find a whole new fan base (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251815)

Tha Q. 01-23-11 02:39 PM

I see imma have to find a whole new fan base

Cuz Q circa 2004-2009 is dead...

If people aren't feeling the new direction Im going with my music...fuck em

I'm leavin em behind.

I got big dreams and big goals...n I know for a damn fact that I have it in me to make that ONE HIT I dream of making.

It's gonna happen...support or not.

Lysol 01-23-11 07:40 PM

Bro you are talented, but do not look for rap forum fans. I stopped messing with forums ages ago, the only online site I use for music now is Youtube and it's working. I have almost 100,000 views and 3,000 subscribers and partnership within only 6-8 months of total promotion. I would have more, but I took a different approach with music that a lot of people cannot relate with. I think you would do better on there, the only thing is you have to be willing to record videos, show the person who you actually are etc. I do think you should get on your youtube game, myspace is dead and forums will get you no where, just kids hating on you for your craft.

http://www.youtube.com/ReytheCoolestLoser

_Talksic_ 01-28-11 08:47 AM

i agree with el rey, q your talented but i dont know its just my opinion im not hating but i just dont feel your type of beats or your style most of the time. dont get me wrong though ive heard you on some tight tracks..but most arnt my type of music. personally i think you just need to be more humble or your going to turn away fans that you WILL have.. and always remember odds are stacked against your cause your not heterosexual. so all the more motivation.

_Talksic_ 01-28-11 08:52 AM

and el rey i was wondering whats the strategy for building a fan base on youtube?

Lysol 01-28-11 06:50 PM

scratch the partnership lol, adsense did me over.

Man, you have to make actual videos, people ignore picture videos, they want to see how the actual rapper looks like and how he presents himself or herself. Upload good material, then add some people as friends, see if they listen and subscribe. Post your videos everywhere you can and post comments on other peoples videos and ask them to return the favor, you might get a subscriber by doing so. This is very important probably will get you more subs, participate on rapping contests on youtube people host.

_Talksic_ 02-02-11 12:53 AM

whats a partnership? howd he do you wrong?
and good lookin out.

Lysol 02-02-11 11:42 AM

Partnership gives you the opportunity to make money on youtube with ads, it's google's adsene and my account was closed, because they said I had invalided clicks, which is my own fault. I clicked my own ads for the first week, until I found out it's a no no, then I stopped, but 4 weeks later they closed my account, I e-mailed them yesterday about it, let's see if they give me a second chance.

_Talksic_ 02-07-11 04:07 AM

could you sum up how the partnership works briefly? i was never aware of that. what did they say after you emailed them? i was thinking that there was only money to be made on i tunes to get the ball rolling.

technique 02-07-11 01:11 PM

tha q is gay, i'll spit on this garbage any day
you think ya talented, ya better go pray
cuz how are you ever gonna reach fame
it's not gonna work,,, cuz nq i shot ya brains
i'll throw ya life down the drains where i can piss
take this diss n q your gay as shit, bitch
and im proud, i have more talent man without thinking
i'll murk ur ass without even blinking
im the illest... people know i get down,
i'll come after u clown, see my ass in ya town.

-TeamOne- 02-07-11 06:21 PM

did he really just come and drop a text verse? that was the weakest shit ive ever read

technique 02-08-11 03:35 AM

it's weaker then ya dick is when its trying to errect pal... if u wanna diss me we should take ur ass to a battle then where i can rip u to peices, and make u the fool u are... u fuckin bitch... that aint the weekest shit u read.. then u must have some reading problems... dmx... ur only alive because of me mutha fucker... from the grace of god

Lysol 02-08-11 01:29 PM

lol, memories.