RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   == K.L.L. - Beef Jerky== (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=159518)

schema 11-08-04 09:54 PM

== K.L.L. - Beef Jerky==

Heavyweight Championship: Efusive .vs. Newport
Lightweight Championship: Sdizzle .vs. Kontroverzey
Contendership Match: Stephen Elwood .vs. ..Xplicit..

Phyzicks .vs. Genocide
Verbal Phenom .vs. TitoBronsky
Verbal Abuse .vs. Torch
A1C .vs. Frein-Ma$ter
Troop .vs. Casual
Kapitolins_Maori .vs. Shi-1
Schema .vs. God
Kwell .vs. Mike Hawk
Mag.Nif.I.Cent .vs. Vango

People on the left are drilling people on the right in my predictions...beef it up...

~Luciano~ 11-09-04 12:36 AM

Ya pretty damn skippy

Stephen Elwood 11-09-04 01:06 AM

mag this week???????

kapitolins_maori 11-09-04 06:06 AM

Does schema have an account on RB?Just curious...

schema 11-09-04 03:57 PM

nope...im thinking about it but not at the moment...

Enygma 11-09-04 05:05 PM

I plan to own this league in a few weeks.....just because you stole my name from RB......MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enygma 11-09-04 08:30 PM

What's up with the DR votes in here. I mean, just cause you don't like someone (sdizzle) you shouldn't vote against them....

Terse. 11-09-04 09:00 PM

^word.....and i think u mods should specify exactly who should and shouldnt vote....personally, i dont think that cats outside the league should be able to vote...

Terse. 11-09-04 09:11 PM

n speakin of possible d/r...i jus noticed this.....out-of-league voters come in and vote ONLY on Kon's battles.....matter of fact, if out-of-league votes werent allowed, i woulda beat Kon in both of the battles that we had for the past two weeks.....hmmm

Pop Lotty 11-09-04 09:22 PM

Fishy.....niggas is weird.

NewPort 11-09-04 09:29 PM

i allow people outside the league to vote but if i think it is DR i will delete it

and damn im going to get merked this round... so much shit to do i have another text battle in Rap Olympics... i have a topical verse in the Rap Olympics... this verse for efusive who isnt wack so i actually gotta try... and yeah

congrats to efusive on staying the heavyweight champ this week... i've already lost:(

Terse. 11-09-04 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPort
i allow people outside the league to vote but if i think it is DR i will delete it

...damn, where u been at then??.....out-of-league votes are bullshit...especially when out-of-league voters only vote on ONE battle wit the SAME emcee in it....u haven't noticed this shit NP?...anyways, i aint gon bitch about it...i'm jus gonna have to merk cats from now on...

NewPort 11-09-04 10:46 PM

nah i usually dont take care of the votes and shit i just peep the threads that i vote in and look at peeps check ins to make sure that they got they links... but when i do notice them i always delete them

kapitolins_maori 11-10-04 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
What's up with the DR votes in here. I mean, just cause you don't like someone (sdizzle) you shouldn't vote against them....

Word to the Luis Vitton Don...

K.ontroverz.Y 11-10-04 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma

so your saying i couldnt win? maybe i really did win and it wasnt about beef....blah