RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   RB Text Tournament (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Predictions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=126189)

Enhance 05-23-04 08:29 PM

Predictions

Predictions

Me and lot are fucking awesome we took hours doing this I hope you appreciate what we have done so all of you can have a taste of what you should expect to see in these battle.
Peace . .

Black thief vs Rocca

M – Section = Black thief is with the CS and i`ve seen some of his stuff before he is an average battler . . rocca i dont kno whim i`ve never seen him he sounds like a newb so i`m going with black thief Vote = Black thief

LoT = lack theif- He's alright... hes just about average.... rocca- Umm, Newb name... Vote=Black Thief

Elooch Vs Killacamflow

M – Section = I hope Killacam flow mops his ass but that wont happen e looch is an ok battle although he thinks he is better than alot of peeps he will still win because killacam is a newb . . and aint that good vote = E looch

Lot = E Looch- Has some good rhymes and punches. Only lost to the best. KillaCamFlow- Has alright verses, this might be a tight battle... Winner=E Looch

Nope Vs Dominance

M – Section = erm Nope is a wack ass name , Dominance is better I`m going with Dominace he looks like he is a newb with skills we will have to see .
Vote = Dominance

Lot = Nope- Going to win?..Check your name. Dominance Uhh, Not even a word? Winner= Dominance

Lot Vs Young pimp

M – section = were LMAO young pimp I`m going with LoT cos his record is pretty and young pimp is another wack ass newb name also LoT used to be in the MM so he is good.
LoT-effing n00b young Pimp-Who the fuck are you? n00bs roxxor vote=LoT

dynastyshynes187 vs XxToXiCXxVeRbZ

M – section = Toxic verb takes this hands down verb aint that good but he is much better than dynasty enougth said…
Vote = Toxic
Lot = Dynasty-187 is gay... idiot. Toxic- You're only getting picked cause i have heard of you... Vote=Toxic

Vango Vs Valor

M – section = Vango . . kids better than valor who the fuck is valor enuff said prove yourself if I don’t know about you vote = vango
Lot = Vango has some great creativity. And i have heard some stuff about VALOR... I forgot if it was good or bad... but i have heard stuff.. Vote=Vango

Phatmic Vs Hexen

M-section = Errrm… this will be close but I`m going with hexen I think hexen is good but only when he try`s he`s disappointed me sometimes because I know he is better but if he comes hard he will kill phat mic period vote = hexen
LoT = Phat has some alright rhymes... But HeXeN is too much for this kid... Enough said. Vote=HeXeN

Blacksiiinz Vs unholy wun

M – Section = gonna be close I`m going with Black he did beat accomplishment but he has wack structure & punchlines aint good all he does is mulit`s he needs better personals unholy is abit better vote = black (plus he is a hot newb just needs personals + structure)
LoT=All i have heard from blacksiinz was that he beat Accomp, and beat him good... And UnHoly Is pretty good, but i dont know who he has beat... Vote=Blacksiinz

Eznyce vs discharge

M – section = Who the fuck are you too LOL eznyce made some funny poetry called terrible sex he had good creativity vote = Eznyce
Lot = ezNyce-Umm... what kind of name is that...seriously... wow. Discharge-Even though this is a gay name too, atleast it is spelled right and is somewhat...Not extremley gay Vote=Discharge

L.X. vs potential

LoT = L.X.- Has some really nice verses. potential- Do you have the name because its soemthing you're lacking? Vote=LX
M – section erm L.X. enougth said who is potential ? l x is an ok battkler vote = L.X

Mixed Mc Vs Polifick

LoT = Mixxed MC-Ehh havent seen much from you... Polifick- You used to be choppa--city right?... Well hes wack. Vote=Mixed MC
M – Section = Polifick he`s aight…. Don’t know about mixed mc poloficks name is better lol Vote = Polifick

Physics Vs Killaconcepz

Lot = Physics-nmever heard of you... Killaconcepz- i think ive seen your name once.. Vote=Killconcepz
M – section = LOL killaconcepz makes me laugth I don’t know about physic`s im going with Killaconcepz…

K-Trin Vs Triple N

M – section = Triple N I don’t know about K trin but he brags about beatin Deleon I don’t think he is that good vote = K trin
LoT = K-Trin- Arent you the one that cried about not getting rookie of the year?... Well, You're going to get merked here. Triple N- Has some tight verses and should not have too much of a problem here..... Vote=Triple N

Waz Vs Deadlyvisionz

M – Section = LOL deadlyvisionz will keep this newb haahhahaahahahah enuffff said vote = DV
LoT = az- umm... wow. DVisionz- i swear to god, if you lose here, You will never hear the end of it. V=Dvisionz

Shadow edge vs Hydrophonic buzz

M – section Shadow edge he is an good/average battler I say he mops this newb and kicks him out vote = SE
LoT = shadows- Has some nice verses and punches. Hydroponic Buzz- the only way you can even think about winning... well you know what... dont ebven think abotu it... V=Shadows

Accomplishment vs spul

LoT = Accomp- You been known to kill cats, but i think you lost your edge a little bit... Spul- You had a tight battle with LI which shows you got talent... V=Spul
M – section aaah this should be a good battle there both ok battlers but accomplishment is overated no hate beef is squashed but spul has way more better punchlines but who knows accomp could come hard I`m going with spul kids good vote = spul

Courtree j vs stupidhot

Countree J wins stupid hot is a stupid fuck with a wack name kid if you beat countree I`ll join whatever crew you have or I`ll have on my sig stupid hot is god.

Kyrogenix Vs T lite

M – section Kyro wins this guy will eat T lite Kyro aint that good but he is MUCH BETTER than T lite . .
Lot = Kyro- Hmm i guess you should win, i dont knwo why though. T lite- Who are you again?... V=Kryo
Vote = kyro

Vinman vs M – section

M – section = ohh the fuck VINMAN that nigga eats people up this guy will merks the fuck out of people … mad props to vin
= vote M – section.
Lot = Vinman- Wow your name sounds WAY to white to be on this site. M- Well, this shouldn't be toooo hard... V=M

Killah Bwoy Vs L.I.

Suppose to be the best battle for th efirst round killah bwoy has some nice wordplay and creavtitu but L.I punches , flow & structure are much better this will be tight but I`m going with L.I vote = LI
Lot = Killah- You're not as good as you were before.... and Now you're against one of the best on the site... Gooood luck. LI-I dont think i have to comment V=LI

Engyma Vs Real2deaf

M-section = Send you`re bags packing real2death…. Engyma wins Vote = Engyms
Lot = Enygma- Kill him... Real2... you know what im not even going to type the rest of your name in, it doesnt matter anyways. V/ Enygm

Flow Inteliegent Vs Stylez

M – section Flow wins Stylez I aint heard of ya Flow I have he is an ok battler Vote =
LoT = Flow- Well you're lucky ive heard of you... Stylez-Who?... Vote=Flow

if i forgot you`re battle PM me

Dominance. 05-23-04 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M - Section
Predictions

Nope Vs Dominance

M – Section = erm Nope is a wack ass name , Dominance is better I`m going with Dominace he looks like he is a newb with skills we will have to see .
Vote = Dominance

Lot = Nope- Going to win?..Check your name. Dominance Uhh, Not even a word? Winner= Dominance

Word. Good job on your predictions duns & thank you for taking time out to do them, because like you said, they do take forever to do. By the way, I like the prediction you gave me :thumbup: . Thanks for editing it M - Section :love: .

Enhance 05-23-04 08:46 PM

Sorry edit`s it..

E Looch 05-23-04 08:53 PM

nice shit but i didnt lose to the so called best i pretty muched merked restricted i lost to people i should have beat

Vango 05-23-04 08:55 PM

yeah, i like the way you set it up. you mf's are some regular siskel and eberts. ha ha.

King Solo 05-24-04 06:45 AM

yo M u didn't give a prediction for my battle

King Solo vs. Mentality

Enhance 05-24-04 07:40 AM

When loT comes on we`ll do

King Solo vs. Mentality
& Native Vs babylon

I was hella tired , still am . .

Shadows edge 05-24-04 02:35 PM

^ why is native in 2 batttles?

K-Trin 05-24-04 03:26 PM

Damn ....see that wat I talking bout.I get no respect.What do I have to do?I've won about 6 in a row and I've beaten rookie of the year.But I won't let it get to me.I'll battle whoever I'm sopposed to and i'LL BEAT HIM.I'm gonna look for people that have undefeated records and I'll beat them too.

~1~

Black Thief 05-24-04 03:32 PM

Yo I just wanna say when or losee.....big ups to MM and Lot....that shit takes a lot of time and effort to do...then you did all this shir surrounding tha tourney?Damn...Im impressed man...you get a blunt for that...lol...but for real thanks for doin this shit fa real....Uno

MoTiF 05-24-04 04:05 PM

Winning 6 in a Row doesnt meen Anything.Im 8-0 with 7 KO's yet i havnt beat anyone big YET.

K-Trin 05-24-04 08:26 PM

But I have beaten someone big.

Key... 05-24-04 08:29 PM

Gangsta ...............but will the kid Waz show up..hahahahaha

Native 05-24-04 08:44 PM

Where's my prediction hoes?

King Solo 05-24-04 08:46 PM

K-Trin u can't consider DeLeon big

he's gud, got potential but he aint wat i consider big

i mean i beat him and sun jian in a fuckin 2-on-1 match
i merked them both 5-0