RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   my persective on the Q (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238219)

dazy 12-09-06 11:10 AM

my persective on the Q

ok i see about a millio damn threads in here and this is another thread about him i just wanna ask why does everyone make fun of him for being gay? it isnt a crime, it is a crime to hate him for gay. u can hate him for being a rude asshole but wtf at the gay card
its like making fun of a blind kid because he cant see , its unmoral and wrong . its like saying "hey quad boy look at me ,im walking "
u wouldnt say that so wtf at all the hate on him being gay. i am not gay fucking hell no but come on grow up , just fun of him for otha reasons. the reasons u guys make fun of him is the reasons why there is soooo many problems with america and the world today.
ok thats it

discuss........

Tha .Q 12-09-06 11:23 AM

So, you made a thread about me because I told you that something you said was inaccurate?

wow...

If you've noticed, I've chilled with the beef and instigating. I asked Nos to move all beef/Q threads to anything goes. But, you all won't let shit die. So, knock yourselves out. I have better shit to do than sit around and talk about someone I've never met, will never meet, or even care about.

Get over it.

* Awaits typical replies in PROPER ORDER from the usual gang of bumbling morons, haters, and losers.*

Mad Dog 12-09-06 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz Money
ok i see about a millio damn threads in here and this is another thread about him i just wanna ask why does everyone make fun of him for being gay? it isnt a crime, it is a crime to hate him for gay. u can hate him for being a rude asshole but wtf at the gay card
its like making fun of a blind kid because he cant see , its unmoral and wrong . its like saying "hey quad boy look at me ,im walking "
u wouldnt say that so wtf at all the hate on him being gay. i am not gay fucking hell no but come on grow up , just fun of him for otha reasons. the reasons u guys make fun of him is the reasons why there is soooo many problems with america and the world today.
ok thats it

discuss........

you're canadian...why give a shit about americas problems...and why worry about Q's problems? worry about canadas problems and your own bruv :thumbup:

Sir Smash'Alot 12-09-06 12:07 PM

I dont care what some cock smooch in another country thinks about out country actually.

Mad Dog 12-09-06 02:12 PM

if that was aimed at me...i'd be very surprised at your inability to read a coupla lines and STILL miss the point I was making.

if not...then word

Sir Smash'Alot 12-09-06 02:58 PM

i was just makign a general statement
People always on some "Americas so stupid" shit, then you got people here like "you know people in other countries hate us?" Why the fuck do I care? They can blow me.

Not to be rude.

WhoAmI 12-09-06 03:17 PM

lmao @ they can blow me...not to be rude

individuals can be intelligent but people as a species aint got no damn sense

Mad Dog 12-09-06 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Smash'Alot
i was just makign a general statement
People always on some "Americas so stupid" shit, then you got people here like "you know people in other countries hate us?" Why the fuck do I care? They can blow me.

Not to be rude.

yeah man that's cool you know I'm from england yeah...but I don't see why jc real is talkin bout q at all...let alone americans. when he aint q, and he aint american lol

also people who don't like q i.e me don't rag on him for being gay...that's a personal diss...but not the main reason at all...dudes an idiot and a hypocrite I mean look now...he's back in OYD when only a short time ago he's screaming out fuck oyd...what's up wit that? I used to be mad cool wit Q and in a way its a shame I found out how much of a prick he can be coz way back he seemed a decent dude and a victim to shit...but he brings it on himself...if he could jus stick to one opinion then fine...but NOW I jus see the joke he really is...and I'm amazed other heads can't see it themselves...but it's w/e ya know

Terumoto 12-10-06 08:57 AM

I stopped reading at unmoral due to laughter.

P To Tha R! 12-10-06 09:03 AM

^^lol me too..

a blind person didnt ASK to be blind..

this dude IS OPENLY AND CHOSEN to be gay...

that's the difference..u nutboy...and i dnt have prolems with gay people..but he's a gay perosn certain of heaven..which he wont get unless he repents and he means it...and he's a gay rapper that think he's the best period..NOPE..he's also a gay idiot that think he intelligent but he got no common sense..well gay people dont..

also being gay is ABNORMAL...it's not normal it's not how God set it out..

btw Daz Money..ain't yu that jc real clown?

dazy 12-10-06 09:33 AM

nevermind , fuck the Q....hes a retard, i only made this thread to be nice because everyone makes fun of him, but he came in here and queer and fucked it up,damn hes an asshole...fuck i hate him now:slick:

dazy 12-10-06 09:36 AM

and prah ject i heard wat ur saying and yes i am that clown:bored: but i will let u say that cus i really like ur music :amazed:

Mad Dog 12-10-06 03:37 PM

Quote:
and prah ject i heard wat ur saying and yes i am that clown:bored: but i will let u say that cus i really like ur music :amazed:

you...seriously have no self confidence...do you?

P To Tha R! 12-10-06 03:45 PM

Quote:

lol aight u no clown..lol..

Cola 12-11-06 02:40 AM

Prah and Q....both homo's....