RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who's The Best............? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116638)

Regulator™ 03-17-04 01:38 AM

Who's The Best............?

Whos The Best Text Battler On This Site? And Tell Him/Her To Come See Me. I Want A Battle. DONT BE SCARED

Impendance 03-17-04 07:57 AM

Well Id say some of them are:
TOoN
Snyper
SUPERVILLAIN
Jixi
TheSinnister
VIllagePimp
Re$tricted

Thats some, if you keep that attitude you'll get wasted.

YO Dady 03-18-04 04:12 PM

I'm One............................................... ........battle me bitch!!!!!!!

Iron Mic 03-18-04 04:36 PM

^^Yeah Right I am Bitch!!!!!!

Canaanite 03-19-04 03:57 PM

i was back in the day....havent battled recently

soul. 03-22-04 08:59 AM

no one above me is good, the guy who made this thread isn`t good, i am by far the best text battler ever to graze this board,

THE REST OF YOU SHOULD FUCKIN DIE

VitaL 03-22-04 10:41 AM

lol... ego's clashin...

er'y one got the name soul... n theres really only one soul... posted on UGHH n UV n UA bacc in the day... if its the same soul... whuts craccin.... if not... whuts craccin anyway.

blah @ this thread... er'one gon claim they the best...

set up a lil tourny to find out...

Adebisi 03-22-04 03:00 PM

Umm...

Answer to the question...

...me

Gunit101 03-22-04 04:02 PM

hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator™
Whos The Best Text Battler On This Site? And Tell Him/Her To Come See Me. I Want A Battle. DONT BE SCARED

:shoot:

Gunit101 03-22-04 04:05 PM

hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator™

:shoot: hey you think your the best in here but the truth is im the lyric master, i am the next master not like you fake ass niggas im the best one in here

HeXen 03-22-04 04:15 PM

Regulator™<yo if u wona battle good peeps go to the orgonial site...battle peeps like

Camrok
Edicus
Born To kill
Penskillz

Yo i saw wona of ur battle bro...ur pretty dope..im not D/R but u need to battle some of thos peeps up there coz ur good enogh....if peeps think im D/R than fuck you....coz if some 1 is good they deserve to no it....peeps on dis site are to critical...if u fink som1 is good at rappin' say so coz other wise there will be beef every were.....plus peeps vote on battles....no1 will vote on urs if u dont vote others.....so fuckin' get votin coz if u do then other peeps will.....on dis site it take out a week to get a battle finished so fuckin vote....i vote all da time...u can learn from it man....u can pick up others skillz ans shit...u will only get beta by lookin at each other rhyme and comparin'....damm u mufuckers got a lot to learn....on da origonal site battles and open mic are full wid vote and comments...then i see Regulator™ askin who da bets peeps are....they are ALL on da origonal site...and do u no Y? because people vote and comment on each other 24/7.....so far dis new site is a failer.....and you can only blaim urself.....if you wont dis site to be dope then vote vote vote and comment comment....then peeps will hit u back...pz out :D

HeXen 03-22-04 04:16 PM

anyone agree to ids coz im soooo damm right and im da first to say it^^^^^^^^

Adebisi 03-22-04 04:18 PM

Regulator™<yo if u wona battle good peeps go to the orgonial site...battle peeps like

Camrok
Edicus
Born To kill
Penskillz

^^^

LMAO
These kids are only considered average on the original RB

Gunit101 03-22-04 04:18 PM

hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrical MC

Camrok
Edicus
Born To kill
Penskillz

Yo i saw wona of ur battle bro...ur pretty dope..im not D/R but u need to battle some of thos peeps up there coz ur good enogh....if peeps think im D/R than fuck you....coz if some 1 is good they deserve to no it....peeps on dis site are to critical...if u fink som1 is good at rappin' say so coz other wise there will be beef every were.....plus peeps vote on battles....no1 will vote on urs if u dont vote others.....so fuckin' get votin coz if u do then other peeps will.....on dis site it take out a week to get a battle finished so fuckin vote....i vote all da time...u can learn from it man....u can pick up others skillz ans shit...u will only get beta by lookin at each other rhyme and comparin'....damm u mufuckers got a lot to learn....on da origonal site battles and open mic are full wid vote and comments...then i see Regulator™ askin who da bets peeps are....they are ALL on da origonal site...and do u no Y? because people vote and comment on each other 24/7.....so far dis new site is a failer.....and you can only blaim urself.....if you wont dis site to be dope then vote vote vote and comment comment....then peeps will hit u back...pz out :D

hey punk who you talking to

R-Sinic Jaws 03-22-04 05:51 PM

evben the worst on this site could rip you.