RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   King Of Rapverse Text Tourney (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Comments And Suggestions ! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=164689)

FlowIntelligent. 12-08-04 03:38 AM

Comments And Suggestions !

If you got something to say... then say it here and here only... comments suggestions.. or praising me is all allowed you may begin :thumbup:

~Luciano~ 12-08-04 03:42 AM

...Dont let this fall apart...there really needs 2 be a Champ of Rv Text

2 many fuckin egos

Settle it here.....or shut the fuck up.....Nuff Said...

FlowIntelligent. 12-08-04 03:46 AM

True troop but do u think this will fall under my moderation... i dont think so.. this is going to the top and if this goes well another one will be on the way

FlowIntelligent. 12-08-04 03:47 AM

On a personal note.. T-Wrecks A.K.A God you are not part of this tourney.. you wanted to run it how you wanted to run it but i did all the work for it. So if you want a tourney get your own and run it by strobe..

~Luciano~ 12-08-04 04:05 AM

i feel u...jus so many tournys go under...this is a Must Have

TonyTone 12-08-04 11:46 AM

got 1 question, about tha prizes, if we win, how will u get em' 2 us?????????

GangsStarShit 12-08-04 12:47 PM

Um whos sponsoring the prizes and the cash prize because to me it's a lil hard to believe but i'm doin this anyway...?

FlowIntelligent. 12-08-04 01:05 PM

im sponsoring all of it...i made a thread in lyricist lounge explaining how i would be able to pay for it... and i will get the prizes to you via UPS or another mail serivce

Artemis 12-08-04 03:29 PM

Flow is soo dope even tho he got his dick rolled over, and his mic too, by a fat whore!!! nah layins? weerd...

Artemis 12-08-04 03:41 PM

man, I really think you should do seeds. It would really help out tourney. Cuz do you want the best match-up in first rd? so I mean, you and the voting council or something should get together and rank shit. Cuz then the last few rounds will be best, and make the tourney more successful, nah layins? weerd...

FlowIntelligent. 12-08-04 06:43 PM

Im doing seeding by the time people signed up... some people will have easy battles their first rounds some will have harder battles it all depends on the outcome

50Cal. 12-08-04 06:54 PM

this is a real nice idea flow i do gotta say myself dope shit and you should let god participate hes a fag but he really is good

FlowIntelligent. 12-08-04 07:50 PM

he is in the battle's but not a mod he wanted it to be ran his way when i did all the work for it so he can be a battler but not a mod and i already had him down as i battler

Artemis 12-08-04 07:59 PM

man, but seriously consider my idea. Cuz two dope cats in first round wack as fuck. Say for instant Cat's A and B are dopest cats on RV. And they both signed up. Would you want them battling in first round? that's gay.
Shit will turn out better if you rank on skill.

FlowIntelligent. 12-08-04 08:04 PM

Umm most dope heads signed in first... and others signed in last so im doing it for example #1 vs. #100 #2 vs. #99 so on ans so forth it would work better because i dont want newbs to have to battle the best on the site and have no chance of winning so im doing it randomly but run your idea by me on AIM (flowintelligent) << my screen name