RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   All Audio Heads Peep!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195628)

the omen 06-17-05 09:59 PM

All Audio Heads Peep!!!!!

YO, what would you all think about having some tag team tourneys, i've been wanting to do that for a minute now... i remembered there was one supposed to start waaaaayyy long ago, but it never happened... i think, 2 on 2's would be tite... who's with me? sign you're name up here if u would participate in this shyt!!!

o yea, and before some1 is like, thats gay cuz what if ur partner noshows... then we could make a rule against it... like, if ya partner duznt show by a certain point, u can drawl a person from a pot of ppl that want to be in the "use if ur opponent duznt show" box... lol u can sign up for that box if u lose or sumn... that was it's kinda like even if u lose u can be a wild card n still come back n win.. kinda like a fight to the top, just gotta get in with the rite person feel me? or if u wouldnt want that u could be like... only one dude showed, so other team has to chose on the one verse they wanna keep so it becomes one on one, still tho... sound like a dope concept to n e one???

1. omen :evilgrin:
2.acuity
3.spul
4.ec
5.skitzo
6.doomsday
7.nos
8. phenom
9. deadly visions

La Cosa Nostra 06-17-05 10:02 PM

I would be down if good peeps join who I feel like dissing..

the omen 06-17-05 10:06 PM

^.... lol, we'll we should start with a "yes" or a "no"

for future reference... wen u post in this thread pleez put a "yes"... or a "no" so i know if i should ad du to the list... cuz obviously we cant start till we see that alot of peeps wwanna join...

Ca'lam 06-17-05 10:11 PM

it wouldnt work.. i mean, we cant even get people to show in a individual battle audiuo tourny.. who ever the tourny Mod is, there gonna here alot of complaining of peoples partners who no showed and shit.. RV is jsut to wack and " I dont give a fuck" attitude for good shit like good tournies......

the omen 06-17-05 10:20 PM

^yea, but i already had a solution to the noshows... read above!

∆ P E X X 06-18-05 12:11 AM

I'd be down for this if it was ran right and good people signed up. If it ended up like literally every single other tourney, then I'll pass.

Castro... 06-18-05 12:12 AM

i'm down

E.C 06-18-05 08:28 AM

i'm down.... i want this to happen it sounds dope

Tremendous 06-18-05 08:30 AM

Depends if I got time or not

the omen 06-18-05 10:12 AM

^that = NO, nobody sign up if u dunno if u'll have time or not.. that results in no shows...

J. Luth 06-18-05 10:12 AM

yea, would be dope. We tried havin' one long ass time ago, but shit never took off. Gotta holla @ triple.

Acuity 06-18-05 10:25 AM

sounds cool...im down....ill sign up mad dog 4 this aswell...hell b ma partner if dis shizzle happens

Sir Real 06-18-05 11:39 AM

Sounds like a good idea..

Phenom-in-all 06-18-05 03:46 PM

I'm down if I can pick my partner. I ain't gettin stuck with someone like Debit. And 2 weeks to drop so these wack ass kids'll show. word.

Paranoid 06-18-05 03:50 PM

rb had one of these. nimrod won but if you want people to actually show up throw in prizes like money n shit.

thats how rb keeps it active.