RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   The Greatest Alias Is BAAAAAACK (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208051)

GangsStarShit 09-10-05 05:49 AM

The Greatest Alias Is BAAAAAACK

It's the [b]G[/b] to the [b]S[/b] to the [b]S[/b] back to tear ya mutha fuckin world apart

-->.Eagle.<-- 09-10-05 06:09 AM

???..............

GangsStarShit 09-10-05 06:24 AM

Dass right yall newbs got no idea

B To The D 09-10-05 07:10 AM

lmmfao.....................

Daubs 09-10-05 08:16 AM

Sup MD, The G is back!!

King Solo 09-10-05 06:04 PM

word on the board is that GangStarShit cud seriously own Mad Dog

i unno if thats true or not

Shazz 09-10-05 06:05 PM

Wtf is this thread?

King Solo 09-10-05 06:10 PM

mad dog's alias is gangstarshit

he seems to think it is dope that he is using it again

nobody really cares and such though

GangsStarShit 09-12-05 09:20 AM

[QUOTE=King Solo]mad dog's alias is gangstarshit

he seems to think it is dope that he is using it again

nobody really cares and such though[/QUOTE]

I never spoke to you bout my views on the opinion of my alias dick splash :gfy:

King Solo 09-12-05 10:37 AM

^^^ well cheese nuts i was just telling shazz what this thread is about

a gay ass person with his gay ass alias thinking it is cool

GangsStarShit 09-12-05 11:38 AM

[QUOTE=King Solo]^^^ well cheese nuts i was just telling shazz what this thread is about

a gay ass person with his gay ass alias thinking it is cool[/QUOTE]

a gay ass Austrailian screaming UK...seems more gay...and not having the testicular capacity to grab a mic and SAY otherwise seems even more gay

Acuity 09-12-05 11:41 AM

[OWNED]King Solo[/OWNED]

its true actually...solo tell us y u wont pick up a mic?

GangsStarShit 09-12-05 11:44 AM

[QUOTE=Acuity][OWNED]King Solo[/OWNED]

its true actually...solo tell us y u wont pick up a mic?[/QUOTE]

Coz it's like this...he never told anyone he was an Aus while he was repping UK...so if he grabbed a mic it'd be like Paul Hogan & Steve Irwin strangulating each other over a hip hop beat...and we'd think his accent would be a retarded English accent when it's jus Aus mixed with the slang he picked up in UK...but i don't know what his excuse is now though

ILL GEE 09-12-05 01:41 PM

all i can say is.... wow

King Solo 09-12-05 02:22 PM

[QUOTE=GangsStarShit]Coz it's like this...he never told anyone he was an Aus while he was repping UK...so if he grabbed a mic it'd be like Paul Hogan & Steve Irwin strangulating each other over a hip hop beat...and we'd think his accent would be a retarded English accent when it's jus Aus mixed with the slang he picked up in UK...but i don't know what his excuse is now though[/QUOTE]

oh my god, arent you a witty little turd today, nicely done getting your boyfriend acuity in here to back you up by the way, real gangsta right there. :rolleyes: now get ure facts straight son, when i had From: UK in my file that is cuz my location was the UK, i wasnt in Australia saying i was in UK, why the fuck wud i wanna lie and say i rep crappy UK with gay ass people like you repping it. I merely said i was from: UK cuz at that moment i was, then i moved to Australia so i changed my location.

but i must say, nicely done with the steve irwin shit, very creative you should be proud, and ure real gangsta battling nerds over the internet with ure microphone, and i aint even gonna comment on ure lack of lyrical skills anyway cuz we aint got all day. so brush ya ego off junior, and then go take ure internet gangsta and try pushing it on sumone else, respect the alias, true gangsta right there :rolleyes: god ure such a child.