RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fuck One Man Band (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247517)

50Cal. 09-09-08 01:24 AM

Fuck One Man Band

and fuck you if you don't like it!!dude was a herd .he sucked like a good vaccum.he was never good.now that he's dead he's a fucking legend?!! :laugh: name a legendary battle he won or someone really dope that he merked.Show a dope audio track that will make me want to dowload it or name a tourney or league he owned.you canT!! :nono: STOP DICKRIDING.that is what's killing this site.everyone's either hating or dickriding one another.theres no battles up,the graphix heads and audio heads are basically gone.everyone has went to r.b or u.v.this site used to be better then both now its not even close.that gay ass jin site is even better then this.fuck o.m.b and his dickriders.o.m.b r.i.p =one man band really is pussy

Adam 09-09-08 02:14 AM

The respect for a person isn't determined by a battle or audio track posted on RV. Teru's activity and intelligence was one of the few incentives left on the site for some members, so I wouldn't consider him as a factor that diminished activity on this site. His passing brought on a text tournament, where not as active as it could have been still brought two of the best verses the site has seen this year.

So before you open your mouth and talk a lot of shit, maybe you should try thinking about what you're saying..

I mean that sounds like a good idea to me, because I don't really consider legendary an ex Wendy's employee that just got himself out from behind bars.

Also Known. 09-09-08 02:15 AM

Your just mad because a deceased guy is more respected than you.

50Cal. 09-09-08 02:32 AM

^^noone cares about respect on a gay ass website.i have real respect in the streets which just about none of your herbs have.so far two idiots have posted and neither have shwon me any thread where o.m.b has done anything to be considered a 'legend'.the truth is that only about 5 members ever on this site could be considered legends and omb is not one of them.

Adam 09-09-08 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^^noone cares about respect on a gay ass website.i have real respect in the streets which just about none of your herbs have.so far two idiots have posted and neither have shwon me any thread where o.m.b has done anything to be considered a 'legend'.the truth is that only about 5 members ever on this site could be considered legends and omb is not one of them.

So why the fuck did you make this thread?

50Cal. 09-09-08 02:42 AM

^because this site used to be fun and now it is'nt and the whole problem is people dickriding off each other.in my battle with krik three people ran directly to it and voted aganist me.these same people have voted a combined time of 23 in kirk's previous battles.thats why noone battles anymore here.this site is full of fake wanna be legends with fake records.all these omb threads are just further movement into the dickriderness of r.v

Adam 09-09-08 02:49 AM

So you're saying that you're upset over a text battle on a site that you consider gay. So upset that you disrespect somebody who isn't even here to defend themselves for the reasoning that people actually cared about him.

Dick rode or not, you lost that battle to Kirk, was this thread necessary? No it wasn't. For somebody who made 5 threads about how gay text was, why you so hung up over a text battle?

Get over yourself, fucking cunt.

Also Known. 09-09-08 03:05 AM

If this site ain't fun fuckin leave before we Carson Jett that ass.

09-09-08 03:30 AM

Define legend before we walk into this word battle Cali.

*sips water*

La Cosa Nostra 09-09-08 03:47 AM

omb was one of my good friends...

fuck your point...

not keen on this thread at all...

50Cal. 09-09-08 04:40 AM

^you don't even know him'you met on the net,for all you know he used to beat off to your audio tracks and legend is someone like this gay aussie above me as far as r.v standards are involved.

King Solo 09-09-08 07:17 AM

^ You fucking idiot.

OMB and Nos were fucking friends in real life you fucking disrespectful retard. And how fucking gay are you that you still bitch when you lose and start talk about dickriders and shit. Dude, nobody does that anymore.

Kirk 09-09-08 12:47 PM

Please, go back to prison.

p4ntzistheish 09-09-08 12:49 PM

Why doesn't everyone...just... ignore him? seems easy enough. if he makes an alias then he shows how much he really cares about this "gay ass site", and if not, you never see what he says again. seems win-win.

Magic5 09-09-08 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Please, go back to prison.

Thread over .